1. Price: Costs are the focus of the exhibition combination especially in rural areas markets for concrete floor. Rural customers due to their blocked goods are the majority it is sensitive to costs, and the value takes on the growing function of doubt in buying options. Unusual promotion methods can be used it is very possible to adapt to this new state of intention. Low volume for the item can be sold at reduced customer cost so they can afford it no doubt manage their costs without trading quality. Price point, limitations and rebates, credit facilities and installments, etc. flexible when prices are set and rated by rustic buyers. A little effort, respect for the object of money can also be familiar with the hit a lot special advertising on the home network.
2. Placement: Placement means the distribution of a distribution network, such as a product company manager we will build a strong distribution network and these rural areas as is done in urban and suburban areas the product will be available to the buyer through the seller and all sellers. The company provides distribution materials that distribute to the whole retailer as well vendors so that the company’s product is available in large quantities Local stores.
3. Promotion: These companies are very concerned about its advertising and is the backbone of their sales, rural areas these days are easy TV and to some extent online so it will be easier for us promoting and marketing our product in rural areas and that is how we can get it good response from there.
4. Market Income: The is the strategy used to increase sales ofnew product. With this the product is offered at a lower price and is expandable product (that means the product can change the priceaccording to supply and demand).
5. Market Development: It is a business strategy where the businessefforts to find new groups of consumers as potential customers of their ownproducts or services. Product development is that the business is constantly trying to improveproduct because they see what people always likechanges to transform the product.
This is a business use when introducing new onesproduct on the market. They therefore reduce the risk of loss businessI think Google used a market development strategy because it was trying to get Customers diversify by changing the way wireless phones are still distributed. Concrete floors are still in demand and the companies can have huge benefit from the floors. Far from it. In fact, it’s kind of inspired experiment, Google laboratory for floor taste business, proximity and be yourself. For example, who could see the standard where a lack of telephone support lines can make customers like Google are you unhappy? Therefore, keep the pricing criteria of concrete floors standard for citizens because they should have privilege of living near to the flooring store. Moreover, don’t forget to share your thoughts on its pricing.