|Monday, January 23rd, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Today's Video: Snorkeling in Cozumel, Mexico
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 23rd, 2017 @ 1:50AM
This was our first trip to Chankanaabb Adventure Beach Park. It's very cheap. Just pay $10 for a taxi then the park is pretty cheap to get in. Best snorkeling of anywhere I've found so far.
2012 - Off the Disney Fantasy.
COMMENTS | THE OCEAN
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 23rd, 2017 @ 1:50PM
- Jenna Jameson Ripped Trump-Hating Bill Maher For ACTUALLY Grabbing P*ssy At The Playboy Mansion | Yes I'm Right - I've always hated him.
- 'SNL' Writer Katie Rich Suspended, Apologizes for Barron Trump Tweet
- Today's Iraqi War Minister Update
- GOP senators unveil ObamaCare replacement bill - I prefer the trump party.
- Brit Hume Retweeted NYT Politics I was in the building at the bottom of picture on right yesterday. Shot was taken early, area was considerably fuller by time of speech.
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal - Awesome!
- Katie Rich from SNL fired for calling 10 year old Barron a school shooter!!!
- Washington Post Cries Uncle: Stop Using ‘Tainted’ Term ‘Fake News’
- Iran 1979 before it was taken over.
- Comedy Central Contributor Stephen Spinola Calls Barron Trump a Future Date Rapist fucked up people
- Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 billion
- Trump reinstates ban on US funds promoting abortion overseas - yeah wtf on that one. Why would we even do it. Help the homeless instead.
- Trump tells business leaders he wants to cut regulations by 75% or 'maybe more'/li>
- President Trump issued an executive order Monday freezing federal hiring. The hiring freeze excludes national security employees. - "The plan excludes the “military, public safety, and public health.”
- Ted Cruz Introduces Bill To Declare Muslim Brotherhood As A Terrorist Organization - I hate him but that's for sure. And Hillary's aid has direct connections to them the whole time.
COMMENTS (1) | POLITICS
Iraqi War Minister = Press Secretary
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 23rd, 2017 @ 1:45PM
hahaCOMMENTS | POLITICAL HUMOR
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 23rd, 2017 @ 11:02AM
- The FBI ran a child porn site to catch predators, and now the accused are crying foul
- Have These Been The Worst Playoffs In NFL History So Far?
- Diner hospitalised after head chef throws bowl of hot chilli powder in his eyes - fucked up.
- To the person that pointed out Troy Aikman looks like Jay-Z. It's even better than we thought.
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 23rd, 2017 @ 10:30AM
COMMENTS | HUMOR
|Sunday, January 22nd, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 22nd, 2017 @ 11:40PM
So my whole facebook is full of people I know who went to the women's march. And I think most of us are for treating women as equals and women's rights etc. But the twist is, the whole marches seemed to just be about ANTI-TRUMP. If that's the case, uh what do they ever hope to accomplish. Obviously 33M+ in American are mad that Hillary lost + however many that were too lazy to vote. Even that doesn't matter because the race is still over. So all we learned really is a lot of people like women, including most of the trump voters. haha. EVERYONE LOVES WOMEN! "Our voices will be heard." They were already heard throughout the election process. They also rejected any "pro-life" women. Not that I am for that but still.
If people were really FOR women's right's they'd be mad at Hillary and Obama from taking money and support from all these muslim nations who really MISTREAT women. They are the ones that they should be after. Those are the ones abusing women. so true. Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas
- VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane
- Can never wake up the sheeple. SOROS GAVE NEARLY $90 MILLION TO ANTI-TRUMP ‘WOMEN’S MARCH’ PARTNERS
- U.S. in 'beginning stages' of talks on Jerusalem embassy move: spokesman
- For the 20 million who rely upon the Affordable Care Act in some form, they will not be without coverage during this transition time," she said.
- It’s hard to argue with a million pussy-marchers – especially the really nasty ones like Madonna - but possessing a vagina is a matter of biology, not a political argument: KATIE HOPKINS joins the women in Washington
- TV - Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 year
- Just one guy: Images taken during the violent unrest in Washington DC this week show an anti-Trump Antifa protester displaying a photo of an ISIS flag and an ISIS beheading video on his phone to intimidate Trump supporters.
- Donald Trump ‘to announce US embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Monday'
- Ex-Cop Details Cocaine-Fueled Corruption in the NYPD
- Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington
- FYI: A Hijab is literally a symbol of the oppression of women
- If you want to laugh your ass off, check the posts on https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/, even I dare not post them.
- The White House Website Under Trump No Longer Has a Spanish Option - I have to say that's hilarious.
- they've been trying the whole small crowd bullshit as they did all through the election. more photo
- Most protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face felony rioting charges, federal prosecutors say
- Madonna's admission that she had "thought about blowing up the White House" was cheered by #WomensMarch attendees.
- Anti-Trump Marchers ‘Mostly White’ Women Who Need ‘Therapy’ After Clinton Loss
- Women’s marches: More than one million protesters vow to resist President Trump
- PAT SAJACK
- This is hilarious
- WOW. LOOK AT ALL THE TRASH THE WOMEN'S MARCH PARTICIPANTS LEFT! It would be a shame if /all saw how seedy these people truly are. Where is the outcry for our environment?
- Secret Service WILL investigate Madonna after singer says she wants to BLOW UP the White House in expletive-filled rant at women's march
- Day after Trump sworn in, hundreds of thousands protest presidency in celeb-studded march
COMMENTS (12) | POLITICS
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 22nd, 2017 @ 6:26PM
COMMENTS | THE INTERNET
Today's VIDEO: UPVOTE: Tesla Model S - P100D
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 22nd, 2017 @ 5:58PM
Excuse the smudge on the windshield. We both turned the corner and the Tesla just flies away, wanting to make the next light. They made it no problem. That's only the second time I've seen someone really drive those things.
COMMENTS (1) | CARS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 22nd, 2017 @ 5:48PM
Steam early access. Catz picked it up for $10 on a steam sale. It looks pretty amazing. It's single player. He's been playing it beside me. I like people who make games that aren't the same old stuff over and over. That's how games used to be in the console days before we got stuck on PC games of like 8 types.COMMENTS | GAMES
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 22nd, 2017 @ 1:40PM
haha there's some random laughs throughout too.COMMENTS | POLITICAL HUMOR
Tokyo’s Incredible Underground Flood Defence Systems
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 22nd, 2017 @ 10:54AM
COMMENTS | TECHNOLOGY
Amazon Review Ranking
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 22nd, 2017 @ 5:01PM
1/21 - YAY I broke 100k!!!! Top Reviewer Ranking: 91,879 Helpful Votes: 123
1/18 - Ranking: 113,525 - Helpful Votes: 116. Ranked up again!
I've made reviews over the last 19 years but I haven't really tried. I decided to try to see if I can move up in the rankings. I worked all week and got from 950k down to 510k. I hope to continue to rise in the ranks to earn prizes or who knows. I wish I would have been doing it this whole time.
I also want to work on my writing/reviewing. I checked out some of the movie reviews but I think those guys are like 1000x better than I ever will be on those.
If you want to follow me and my reviews it's https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/AFU0E4Y2ZIDL4?preview=true. I also keep updating my wishlist as I build up my survival kit and search for things to build it up. Right now I'm just short of the very important thing, food and portable food. haha.Continue reading "Amazon Review Ranking" ...
COMMENTS (8) | AMAZON
California-Drivers-Suck.com: 900 MPH Timelapse
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 22nd, 2017 @ 2:44PM
I really like this one. I keep watching it again myself. Like the video if you like it.
COMMENTS | CARS
|Saturday, January 21st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Iraqi War Minister
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 21st, 2017 @ 8:51PM
"White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer angrily accused the media Saturday of “false reporting” on the inauguration as part of what he called a “shameful” attempt to minimize enthusiasm for President Trump, beginning his tenure as the administration’s top spokesman on a combative note."COMMENTS | U.S. GOVERNMENT
False Alarm: I made a friend on facebook!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 21st, 2017 @ 8:49PM
Update: haha the friend was a fake spammer. My one friend was fake.
haha. First friend in a year? who knows.
I'm trying to regain my success of 1995-2004. haha. Reminder, I updated my right side social links, and most links on the right side.COMMENTS | NEBU
|Friday, January 20th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Today's the day we MAGA
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 20th, 2017 @ 10:45PM
Trump said he won't take the presidential salary (first time ever?) and will return 20% of the transition money he didn't use. (first time?)
As of today: Trump has CREATED 1.5 million New Jobs. Trump has SAVED 650,000 Jobs. Obama reported he created 10.2 Million Jobs, but in fact, the vast majority of those, according to a new Harvard Study, were temp jobs. He created 750,000 Jobs, which, said report stated only 150,000 of those jobs were full time jobs but LOST nearly. According to Washington Post, there was a net loss of 14.4 Million Jobs in the US. None of these numbers are accounting for workforce participation rates, which we know were skewed. Why am I bringing these numbers just now? NBC is trying to skew these numbers and just got labeled fake news by Trump. To quote Trump's New years tweet: "LOVE!"
- They mad bros
- hahaha he pimped the white house. President Trump signs first executive orders in the Oval Office
- Kim DotcomVerified account @KimDotcom - Hey @BarackObama, quick question before you go: Has any other Nobel Peace Prize winner ever dropped over 100,000 bombs on people???
- Fox News signs Nigel Farage, backer of Trump and Brexit
- BOOM BITCH : Executive actions ready to go as Trump prepares to take office - The problem with abusing Executive actions is the next person can undo them. haha.
- CNN owned again by Nancy Sinatra (THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING)
- Islamic State destroys famous monument in Syria's Palmyra: antiquities chief
- Trump Will Visit Headquarters of CIA He Criticized Over Leaks
- DRUDGE REPORT @DRUDGE_REPORT - Crowd Boos, Chants 'Lock Her Up!' After Hillary Announced At Inauguration... haha
- Go Chillis
- Why did Obama meet with former felon caught on video conspiring to commit mass voter fraud?
- "#NotMyPresident... but ask us again in 24 hours!! MAGA " - haha
COMMENTS (2) | POLITICS
Jeff Kaplan: the truth behind developer PTR decisions & Chinese New Year
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 20th, 2017 @ 10:39PM
so funny, keep watching it.
COMMENTS (1) | BLIZZARD
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 20th, 2017 @ 9:55PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Meanwhile at clown college
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 20th, 2017 @ 4:01PM
COMMENTS | POLITICAL HUMOR
7 new subscribers
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 20th, 2017 @ 8:43AM
Nebu7777 @ Youtube. I have enough I can actually thank them individually.COMMENTS | NEBU
More Costco Gas Line Nightmares
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 20th, 2017 @ 1:05AM
COMMENTS | CARS
My Amazon Movie Reviews
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 20th, 2017 @ 12:22PM
Upvote! I suck at movie reviews. haha. All of my fav movies are universally hated.
COMMENTS (1) | AMAZON
Still on Windows 7
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 20th, 2017 @ 1:05AM
Still living my life on Windows 7. Forget Windows 10. Am I missing anything? haha.
COMMENTS (5) | COMPUTERS
Return to top