|Friday, September 22nd, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Great USB Rechargable/Water Resistancant headlamp / $25
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 22nd, 2017 @ 11:33AM
I'd just like to alert you to this awesome headlamp that is on sale for $25. Coagine bought me one for metal detecting. I've been using it for months and it's so great. It's never yet even ran out of light. You then just recharge it via USB. You can use it for whatever though, biking, or just walking around at night/outside your house. This thing OWNS. Looks like I forgot to write up an official review.
I've created/attached it as an affiliate link should you actually chose to buy it. It says I need to make (3) sales (of anything) within 180 days or they don't let you do sponsor/referral links. So I'll likely get kicked out but we'll see. Certainly no pressure to buy or anything but I can totally recommend this thing for sure.COMMENTS | DEALS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 22nd, 2017 @ 9:27AM
- FBI wiretap on Manafort in 2016 can only mean that almost the entire Trump campaign was bugged by Obama
- The Only People Who Still Believe In Russiagate Are Those Who Desperately Need To
Car Stereo FML
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 22nd, 2017 @ 9:26AM
Update: Received the cable. used a youtube video to pull out my stereo and hook it up. Only once I got it all in, it wasn't plugged in all the way so it didn't work. So I had to pull it out a second time. Then I connected the cable to a bluetooth USB and now I have bluetooth on my phone running through my stereo for about $20. The only problem is that my power cable keeps disconnecting which affects the sound, constantly haha. Power cable connections are always the worst. They work then they don't work.
Original post So way back in say 2003/2004 I put an Alpine Stereo in my car instead of the stock one. I went to this stereo store and who knows, I think I paid maybe $800+. Well after installing it, it actually sounded SHITTIER than my default stereo. Who knows why really. Maybe it needs better speakers or just wasn't set up correctly. It's just nothing special for all the price I paid.
But it had an IPOD cable and I could use those grayscale first gen Ipods and pack on gigs of songs. But then both of my ipods failed. I had bought a 2nd bigger one on ebay but those things all have a problem where the disc gets in some STUCK state. The fix is to BANG it or some other lame thing but that stopped working on both of them. And as you know, getting any mp3 on an ipod is a major pain in the ass. So for the last who knows, 4-5 years, (15 year old car now), I've just been using CDs of Mp3s. The thing at least plays Mp3s.
Also the alpine UI is the worst ever created. It's so bad. It has this finger slide bar that goes the length of the unit. None of the buttons make sense, it's impossible to do simple things. I'm not sure who makes better stereos (I used to also like Kenwood)., but I should have picked them instead. Alpine was just the most awesomest in the 1990s is why I picked it.
So to continue, I discovered all I had to do all this time to just hook up to my phone for the last uh 5-7 years was buy ONE fucking cable and plug it in the back. I looked up a youtube video and it seems pretty easy to get my stereo out. That's the one cool thing about youtube, people making videos about doing things to your car that you're able to do if people just show you.
I think on top of that, I can connect the cable, once I swap it, to this blue tooth receiver and maybe get bluetooth on my phone. That will be so lame if all I needed was $30 to get my phone going through my stereo with bluetooth. OH WELL I guess. I'm waiting for the cable and then I'll give it a shot.
On my hangouts someone said just get a $100 new receiver at FRYS and they'll install it. But I think if I can just solve the problem for $7, I'll try that. I LOVE my car but buying a new stereo or doing upgrades to it, is pretty pointless IMO.
On my baby mama's Honda Odyssey (NEVER BUY THOSE), the stupid nav system is stuck in a DOWN position (like a tray table) and you can't even view the backup camera. Then one of those print your own CD labels jammed the whole DISC changer. So If I want to fix that, I have to take the dash apart there and try to fix it.
COMMENTS (3) | CARS
|Thursday, September 21st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Jeff Kaplan: the consequences of toxic behaviour
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 21st, 2017 @ 8:37PM
COMMENTS | BLIZZARD
Hearing is Believing is Back
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 21st, 2017 @ 1:39PM
I've been listening to this music for uh 5-7 years now, haha.COMMENTS | MUSIC
Anker Bluetooth Speaker for $25 (#1/8800 reviews)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 21st, 2017 @ 9:44AM
I ordered one, maybe for a kid for christmas or me.
COMMENTS (1) | DEALS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 21st, 2017 @ 9:05AM
my friend/ex-coworker from Puerto Rico is ok. Didn't hear from him for a day.COMMENTS | AMERICA
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 21st, 2017 @ 8:31PM
- Trump imposes new sanctions on North Korea; Kim says he will ‘tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire’
- 49ers-Rams tickets reselling for the price of two stadium pretzels - NFL turned against America and are losing big because of it.
- Clinton Moved $800,000 From Her Campaign to Help Fund Antifa
- Ex-Muslim Reveals During Interview ‘There Is A Massive Network Of Muslims Kidnapping Christian Girls And Selling Them Into Sex Slavery To Muslim Men’
- Report: Former UN Ambassador Attempted To Unmask More Than 260 Americans
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 21st, 2017 @ 9:00AM
Started Marvel's Iron Fist and it was more interesting and entertaining than the stupid Defenders when the opposite should be the case.
So boring. Maybe we've seen enough of these shows. It's almost as boring as the Shield but the Shield is the worst of them all. I think Flash is better than Defenders so far. haha.
COMMENTS (1) | NETFLIX
|Wednesday, September 20th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 20th, 2017 @ 9:51PM
- OBAMAGATE: Media Owes Donald Trump An Apology After Calling Wiretap Claims False
- Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis, sources say
- Zuckerberg Hires ‘Gang of Eight’ Pollsters To Skew DACA Amnesty Polls
- It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
- People are wanting out of California because it's the worst in rent and gas prices. + the politics is the worst too. GD repressive liberal nightmare. California sues Trump administration over border wall
COMMENTS (2) | POLITICS
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 20th, 2017 @ 8:59PM
- Hope my friend is ok. Last seen 5:30 pm yesterday. 'It's destroyed everything in its path': Puerto Rico in total darkness after Hurricane Maria knocks out 100% of the island's power while nearly two feet of rain turns roads into rivers of mud
- Apple Acknowledges Cellular Connectivity Problem in New Watch
- http://www.zombo.com/ never forget.
- The $140BILLION team photo: Warren Buffett takes to the stage with fellow billionaires and Diddy for Forbes' 100th birthday party
- At least 20 schoolchildren among the 248 killed in Mexico after their school collapsed during a 7.1-magnitude earthquake that triggered explosions, collapsed buildings and sent people fleeing into the street
- Maria Slams St. Croix, Rips Across Puerto Rico
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 20th, 2017 @ 1:32PM
Like 5 years back people started up the whole 1v1s. It used to be you only saw your boss 1v1 when you're getting your review and anything else is just too g. But now., it's like all the time everywhere. I spend all my time on my bike dodging people in their 1v1s (not just at my company) at all the surrounding corporate businesses.
Then they bring: WALK AND TALK (cringe). 1v1s where the people do laps all over the place. I'm always trying to dodge these idiot corporate people along the way to work taking up the entire sidewalk doing their lame walk and talk 1v1s. haha.
Wine & Painting
COMMENTS (1) | LAME
Fox’s Judge Napolitano Vindicates Trump Wiretapping Accusation: ‘Appears to be Absolutely True’
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 20th, 2017 @ 12:20PM
COMMENTS | POLITICS
|Tuesday, September 19th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2017 @ 10:25PM
- Maria 'potentially most catastrophic hurricane to hit Puerto Rico in a century': Governor
- Activists want ocean garbage patch to be new country
- Dominica PM: Hurricane Maria 'devastates' island
- Hungary set for fresh anti-Soros blitz
- D&D group builds custom digital tabletop with 4K touchscreen
- FIRST AMERICAN BASE IN ISRAEL OPENS... cool
- Classic NES title Golf found on the Switch console
- The £60 'Aircon Watch' that claims to keep you cool
- Navy fires admiral over string of deadly accidents...
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2017 @ 4:29PM
- Why Is Google Hiring 1,000 Journalists To Flood Newsrooms Around America?
- James Comey Tried to Discredit Trump's Wiretapping Assertions That Proved True
- Iran - Iran used to be cool until the 1979 revolution.
- "The problem with Venezuela is not that socialism has been poorly implemented, it is that socialism has been faithfully implemented." - PRESIDENT TRUMP
- Audience Gasp When Trump Calls Socialism A Discredited Ideology At The United Nations
Powerful 7.1 earthquake strikes Mexico City, collapsing buildings and sending thousands fleeing into streets
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2017 @ 1:03PM
COMMENTS | WORLD NEWS
Return to top