|Monday, March 27th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2017 @ 9:53PM
- F the TSA Video of TSA Agent Molesting a Boy Exposes the Sick Nature of the US Police Statestate/#jpMG3Ezwf3eKcfTi.99
- TIL that a Roman prostitute named Marozia not only was the mistress of one pope, but her bastard son, two grandsons, two great grandsons, and one great great grandson all eventually became popes. The era in which they ruled is known by scholars as the "pornocracy".
- Anaheim hopes $830,000 in improvements will make these park bathrooms less 'creepy'
- Disneyland's Autopia adds storyline with robots on a camping road trip
- See the 11 men with Orange County ties who made Forbes' billionaire's list
- Netflix Signs Adam Sandler to Second Four-Film Deal
- WWII vet wins $300,000 lottery for 94th birthday
- Chicago's Sears Tower is getting a crazy new skydeck
- Messi-branded cocaine worth $85M seized in Peru
- Entire bar cosplays as Super Mario Bros. World 1-1
- VIDEO: U.S. Navy Tests ‘Star Wars’ Electromagnetic Rail Gun That Can Destroy Targets up to 125 Miles Away
- Chinese driver caught driving 74 toddlers in a minibus
- Some Of The Witcher 3's Character Animations Are Still Blowing People Away
- United Airlines Refused To Board Female Passengers Because They Wore Leggings
- Kayaker stranded in mud sparks £10,000 rescue mission
- Mexico dangerous to cruise?
- Blizzard Announces StarCraft: Remastered, Due Out This Summer
- Blizzard is making the original StarCraft free
- Border Patrol agents find more than $50k hidden inside tortilla dough
- King George mystery solved?. - Kind of a clickbate.
- World's largest dinosaur footprint discovered in Oz...
- Inside the $80m jets inspired by 20s and 30s America
- Gold coin in Guinness Book of Records stolen, worth as much as $4.5M
- 94-YEAR-OLD WOMAN HONORED FOR 44 YEARS WORKING AT MCDONALDS
- GameStop took a beating in holiday sales, and will close 150 stores in 2017
- FLY 120MPH...
- BBC admits making £16million by overcharging struggling families who pay quarterly direct debits for the licence fee
- Ford to announce investment in 3 Mich. plants
- Political Sex Pistol: Johnny Rotten backs Brexit and Trump!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2017 @ 9:19PM
- ICE agents outnumbered 5 to 11,000 illegals, cheer new hires...
- 4CHAN Sabotages LaBeouf Anti-Trump Exhibit -- Again...
- The Air Force Considers Retiring The F-15C/D For The F-16
- ICE ramping up raids in 'sanctuary cities'...
- The memed her to death. Muslim woman on bridge 'was terrified', photographer says
- 2 more 'significant' arrests made after London attack - TODD STARNES: Trump wants to prevent what happened in London from happening in the USA - London killer's final hours
- US-backed forces battling for ISIS-held air base in Syria - US command: Mosul airstrike occured at the request of Iraq forces
- Missing ex-FBI agent Robert Levinson: Family files lawsuit vs. Iran - Iran imposes sanctions on 15 US firms
- California: Worst State in Nation for Infrastructure Spending
- US airstrike kills Al Qaeda leader responsible for death of American soldiers - VIDEO: US airstrike kills wanted Al-Qaeda leader
- Well if you watch 24, it already happens but I guess not. Elite SAS soldiers ‘will be permanently based in London
- Nancy Cartwright Shocks Student with Bart Simpson 'Impression' (VIDEO)
- FBI database out of control
- 'Bathroom bill' to cost North Carolina $3.76B, report says - What about all the other genders?
- US sending around 200 more troops to Mosul in ISIS fight, official says
- Iraqi forces kill 10 ISIS chiefs in Mosul air strikes
- Iraqi PM vows ISIS will be defeated 'within weeks' - US-backed forces seize Syria air base from ISIS
- London terror attacker had 'crack sessions with hookers' - Shouldn't be funny but it is. haha.
- 9/11 Trial: ‘20th Hijacker’ Offers to Testify About Saudi Link to 9/11 Attacks
- Rep. Mo Brooks files bill to repeal Obamacare
- AG Sessions says he’ll punish sanctuaries, cities could lose billions of dollars - Awesome. Stick it to them.
- GG Canada
- $10 Trillion Missing From Pentagon And No One Knows Where It Is Lovely
Elite SAS soldiers ‘will be permanently based in London'
Report: FBI’s Facial Recognition Database Is ‘Out of Control’
Primitive Technology: Termite clay kiln & pottery
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2017 @ 2:48PM
COMMENTS | ENTERTAINMENT
My Amazon Reviews
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2017 @ 1:21PM
3/22/2017 - Customer Reviews: 217 Top Reviewer Ranking: 25,330 Helpful Votes: 189
3/22/2017 - Customer Reviews: 217 Top Reviewer Ranking: 29,163 Helpful Votes: 186
Yay. I made it to the 20ks!
Check out my profile and upvote my reviews if you find them helpful to help me out. or follow.Continue reading "My Amazon Reviews" ... COMMENTS (3) | AMAZON
Ozzy Man Reviews: Baywatch Trailer
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2017 @ 9:43AM
COMMENTS | MOVIES
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 27th, 2017 @ 9:49PM
- Can you spot Bentley in 57.7 billion pixel image of Dubai
- GETTING THE BOOT It's no-go for Ferrari left for 2 years on London street
- The 2017 Nissan GT-R Track Edition Is Somehow Still A Great Deal At $128,000
- The Old Ford GT Is Actually The Fastest Car In The World
- Here's What It Takes To Be A Kickass Car Designer At Just 23 HOT STUFF
- For Sale: Gently Used 2015 Lamborghini Huracan - So funny
- This Nissan GT-R Ran A Quarter Mile In Six Damn Seconds
|Sunday, March 26th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 26th, 2017 @ 9:57PM
Just me and the kids from Fri - Monday. So I went metal detecting and chores.
- The High-Speed Trading Behind Your Amazon Purchase
- Raiders’ move to Las Vegas looks like a certain bet - From San Diego we've always hated them.
- 3rd time not a charm: White House fence jumper busted again
Return to top