|Saturday, September 20th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
New PBF Comic
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 20th, 2014 @ 5:27PM
COMMENTS | COMICS
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 20th, 2014 @ 5:27PM
- French Warplanes Kill 75 IS Militants Near Mosul
- Graffiti Removal Guy comes back to discover image of himself in the same spot (i.imgur.com)
|Friday, September 19th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Everyone Comments Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 8:48AM
Please comment if you have an account. You can say whatever you want.COMMENTS (88) | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
Friday Random Links
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 9:41PM
- Google's Doubleclick Ad Servers Exposed Millions of Computers To Malware
- Is Olive the world's oldest cat by a whisker?
- Larry Ellison leaves Oracle CEO job to Hurd, Catz - To herd cats?
- Goodell says NFL got it 'wrong,' announces partnerships with anti-violence groups
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 2:34PM
Am I the only one that all of these do nothing for? I don't get it.COMMENTS (1) | COMICS
Dell 630i Overheating Problem
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 2:28PM
Update: Got Thermal Paste, it didn't do anything. Next step might be to get this $12 fan and try to blow more cool air on it. But I still think something is strangely wrong.Continue reading "Dell 630i Overheating Problem" ...
COMMENTS (3) | COMPUTERS
It's Pirate Day
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 1:09PM
Some places have free things if you dress up like a pirate. Krispy Kreme has free dozen donuts.
I totally recommend that show Black Sails on Starz. It's awesome.COMMENTS | NOTHING
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 9:39AM
I'll buy it.COMMENTS | BATTLEFIELD
Scottish referendum: Alex Salmond to quit as first minister
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 8:50AM
COMMENTS | WORLD NEWS
Alex Salmond is to step down as first minister of Scotland after voters decisively rejected independence.
He will also resign as leader of the Scottish National Party (SNP) after the "No" side won Thursday's referendum by 2,001,926 to 1,617,989 for "Yes".
The national split of the vote was 55% for "No" to 45% for "Yes".
Home Depot Breach
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 8:47AM
Sign up for their credit monitoring if you shopped there after April 1st, 2014. Target had a similar thing and I wish I would have signed up for that.
After 23 years, someone finally stole my info so it happens to everyone eventually.COMMENTS (2) | HAXORS
ISIS (Terrorist Fux) : We're at War!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 19th, 2014 @ 2:30PM
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- 9/19 - France launches first airstrike against ISIS in Iraq, Hollande's office says - U.S. Central Command said Thursday the U.S. military has conducted 176 airstrikes in Iraq since Aug. 8.
- 9/16 - bama Orders Boots on the Ground!
- 9/15 - Texas Sheriff: Reports Warn Of ISIS Terrorist Cells Coming Across The Border
- 9/14 - NSA Metadata Collection Gets 90-Day Extension
- 9/14 - British hackers as young as 16 calling themselves ISIS face extradition to U.S. 'for threatening to carry out school massacres'
- 9/13 - ISIS Now Has Up To 31,000 Fighters — More Than Many Nations’ Armies
- 9/12 - White House say US ‘at war’ with ISIS
“In the same way that the United States is at war with Al Qaeda and its affiliates … the United States is at war with ISIL,” Earnest said."
- TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS
- Obama paralyzed by Muslim sympathies - For sure. Bush sucked but this guy is 1000x worse.
- Rights group accuses ISIS militants of mass killing up to 770 Iraqi soldiers
- New ISIS Video Purports to Show Beheading of Another U.S. Journalist
- EXCLUSIVE: Breitbart Texas Verifies ISIS Border Threat With Leaked Doc
- Hundreds Killed as ISIS Captures Key Syrian Airbase Near Iraq Border
- Intel believes 300 Americans fighting with Islamic State, posing threat to U.S.
- Lawmakers demand vote on US military action against ISIS
- #StevensHeadinObamasHands: ISIS Uses Captive TIME Journalist in New Propaganda War...
That's a war I can get behind. The Iraq War (both times) was pointless. Afghanistan we were ok with but it turns out the people were hiding in Pakistan and it did show that the US could win there while USSR lost. But for 9/11 seems like we shoulda attacked Saudi Araba since the terrorists were mostly from there. I think their country supports terror.
Anyway, I totally support going after those jerks. They're threatening us and killing hostages.
COMMENTS (52) | IRAQ
|Thursday, September 18th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 18th, 2014 @ 5:27PM
- Scottish referendum explained for non-Brits - Looks like they're losing so far.
- Underwater mystery solved: Crews make surprising discovery in Lake Erie
- The 15M$ Cat
- almost made it
- Mega Food Truck
- Old but boys
- Swiss say would shield Snowden from 'political' extradition to U.S.
- 20 years, 20 questionable game ratings: A timeline of ESRB oddities
- Ben Affleck -- Yeah, I Got Booted from Casino for Counting Cards
- Melbourne surfer accidentally solves crime while reporting theft to police
- Beyonce & Jay Z -- Eyeing Insane $85 Million Mansion
- Stoners on the job: Nearly 10% of Americans go to work high
- Schools stockpile grenade launchers, M16 rifles, armored vehicles and other military equipment - WTF
- Apple will no longer unlock most iPhones, iPads for police, even with search warrants
- IRS: Koskinen: ‘Hard Drive Crashes Continue As We Speak’ - We're supposed to be honest with them as they are dirty as fuck.
- Destiny sales reach $325 million worldwide
- King Richard III's final moments were quick & brutal - Disturbing
- 17 Of The Worst Ways To Tip A Server
- Star Citizen Passes $53M
- Dow Closes at Record High on Fed Decision
- Afghanistan asks Washington for $537 million bailout
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 18th, 2014 @ 2:31PM
..we can get rid of Myspace, then why can't we get rid of Facebook. I hate the whole newsfeed and how it scrolls. I hate the stupid spam ads inserted into your feed.
COMMENTS (11) | COMPUTERS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 18th, 2014 @ 1:10PM
We were at Venice Beach a few weeks ago and a black guy tried to deal me a Banana. He said it's "rich in potasium." It wasn't a fruit cart, or display or anything, just 1 guy holding a bunch of bananas. haha. It was the same movements/acts everything like it was some sort of drug deal. It was even a shady looking guy dealing them haha.COMMENTS (1) | CALIFORNIA
Dirty Cop Recap
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 18th, 2014 @ 1:02PM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- 9/18 - “The Officer Who Killed My Son Got 3 Days Paid Leave; Then He Tried to Take Part in a 'Killer Cop' Competition"
- 9/12 - Police Chief 'Shocked' By Video Of Officer Confronting Man Filming Arrest
- 9/12 - Cops Ran Over Cyclist Twice, Arrested Him As He Lay Dyingf
- 9/7 - Houston Cops Always Justified in Shootings. Always.
- 9/7 - Retired Flint police sergeant accused of sexually assaulting children while on duty
- 8/30 - Police Officer Distracted by Computer Who Killed Cyclist Not Prosecuted
- 8/22 - Cop Accused of Sexually Assaulting at Least Six Women While on Duty
- 8/22 - Georgia county refuses to pay medical bills for toddler in crib that police threw flash-bang into. (m.wsbtv.com)
- 8/15 - WORLD'S DUMBEST COP
- 8/15 - Local police involved in 400 killings per year
- 8/14 - FBI: 80 Percent Of Police Officers Are Overweight
- 8/14 - Look at these fux Video of Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment - That's the state of America now. Soldier cops.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 18th, 2014 @ 5:29PM
TV Current Status
- 9/18 - Sons of Anarchy back on. That was some nasty stuff.
- 9/18 - Tried Z-Nation. It's soooo bad. It's like porno quality.
- 9/17 - Finished watching season 1 of Black Sails. I thought it was super awesome. I want more episodes.
- 9/14 - Boardwalk Empire is back on.
- 9/11 - Trailer
- 9/6 - Walking Dead Back on Oct 12.
- 8/1 - The Killing is back on Netflix. Season 4.
- 7/30 - The Bridge Season 2 is on - That show sure is nasty.
- 7/30- Falling Skies Season 4 is on
- 7/20: 24 is so awesome!
- Under the Dome is back
- 9/7 - Boardwalk Empire
- 9/9 - Sons of Anarchy
- 10/5 - Homeland
- 10/8 - Arrow
- 10/12 - Walking Dead
Continue reading "TV Update" ...
COMMENTS (167) | TV
Return to top