|Monday, November 30th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 30th, 2015 @ 4:05PM
Let us know if there's any good deals today.
I swear Cyber Monday always sucks balls. Every year I never buy anything on it. The deals are always on stupid stuff.COMMENTS | SHOPPING
Old Asian Lady tries to Kill Me
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 30th, 2015 @ 11:09PM
I'm on a roll here. I have a blinking giant light on my head and on my bike. It's night. A lady comes up to an intersection and wants to turn left in front of me. She stops, turns on her blinker like she saw me. I kept going straight, she turned right into me, and then jammed on the brakes and screeched the tires. I was able to go around here and I flipped her off. Stupid bitch. She clearly saw me. Then her body acts on it's own will.COMMENTS | STUPID FUCKS
Some moron tries to kill us head on
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 30th, 2015 @ 4:02PM
We were going along on I-15 south in Utah when someone going the other way in the fast lane, crossed the media and were heading right for us at 80 mph head on, on our side of the freeway. Luckily we dodged them. And there's nothing you can do about it. :( Least we're alive.COMMENTS | CARS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 30th, 2015 @ 4:01PM
Starting week 3! of being sick. So lame.COMMENTS | FML
Cool Portable Gaming
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 30th, 2015 @ 3:33PM
COMMENTS | GAMES
Stop a Douchebag - Steal, swear, disobey!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 30th, 2015 @ 2:21PM
COMMENTS | RUSSIA
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 30th, 2015 @ 1:58PM
COMMENTS | MOVIES
Back in California
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 30th, 2015 @ 12:44PM
Rant incoming. haha.COMMENTS | CALIFORNIA
|Saturday, November 28th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
I'm in Utah
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 28th, 2015 @ 11:55PM
The kids actually play outside. I haven't seen that in 20 years.
There's a Mormon church every 2 feet. You can look around sometimes and see 3-4 of them. Everyone is a blonde blue eyed devil. Each family has about 5 kids, nearly all blonde. It's creepy! It's like that movie Pleasanville. At a food place the door to door guys even came in with their badge.s We've seen no gay people, 1 black person, 1 mexican, and the rest all white. It's weird! There's tons of beautiful women to marry though. It almost makes me want to go Mormon.
We've been discussing Mormonism. It's just such nonsense. Every one of them has no knowledge of their church's history. My baby mama's sister is talking of converting and her reasoning is the people are very nice and family oriented. I agree that's the strongest + about it. They're wonderful people and so nice and help each other. BUT doesn't it matter how you get there? The religion is total nonsense. The bible in no way supports their beliefs or the odd things they do or their book of mormon.
Somehow I managed to see a lady who was 1 of 2 wives and lived in the basement with her 5 kids. You talk shit on that growing up then somehow I managed to run into one the first long term visit here. Before that I've just driven through the state or stayed one night.
Besides that, it's cold as fuck. OMG. Yesterday we wandered around for 4-5 hours outside with my snow jacket on doing portals and missions. So cold. We were the only pedestrians around. It's like they've never even seen anyone on foot in that cold. They didn't even care were in the crosswalks.
We tried to see a movie but it was nearly all sold out. I sat there waiting to get picked up and saw at least 100 people go by into the theater. It's the biggest theater I've ever seen. They had mega theaters bigger than imax and some theater with D-box (dick box?) that had vibrating chairs matched to the movie. haha.
COMMENTS (11) | NEBU
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 28th, 2015 @ 11:47PM
- I tried to buy 2 NIKE pairs but when I got them home. One had a weird feeling like a strong instep. It felt like cleets. The other one seemed to have some problem when I I bent my foot, maked a crinkling sound. They were both cool shoes but I guess didn't wear as cool as they looked.
- Bought 2 copies of Battlefield hardline ultimate edition. I hope someone even still plays that. $56 each.
- Got a cool back up battery with 20,000MH (whatever). $27, what a deal
- My stupid ass phone connector has started to have problems now. It has to be just right to even connect.
- We kept looking at the XBOX Tomb Raider deal for $350 with extra controller and tomb raider. But that's so much money. Of course then my baby mama comes back and she spent $400. We were so mad at her. So she gets her cap and we all get nothing. But back to the XBOX, I just didn't see why we needed it. We can get any game on the computer. There were a few black friday game deals like FarCry 4 for $15 ONLY on xbox. Or witcher for only $25. But... On top of that, we got a ton of games on PC to play. I got Mad Max, Fallout 4, Overwatch, Heroes, WOW, and Battlefield Hardline. I still want the Witcher, GTA V, Tomb Raider, and Farcry 4. I guess I'll wait for deals.
Return to top