|Saturday, February 24th, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Cringe level 9000! He has no idea what a global embarrassment he is.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 24th, 2018 @ 3:39PM
COMMENTS | CANADA
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 24th, 2018 @ 1:45PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
|Friday, February 23rd, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2018 @ 5:24PM
- MSNBC Freaks: ‘Lying’ Trump’s ‘Strange’ Speech Was Like Dictators from Cuba, Venezuela hahahahah. Not even hiding it huh.
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2018 @ 5:22PM
- FOUR cops didn't go in to save the kids now. Clinton News Network
- The time capsule mansion that's frozen in the 1970s: Iron tycoon's lavish party palace complete with velvet staircases, golden tigers and hot tub goes on sale for $375,000
- New York’s Waldorf Astoria is now controlled by the Chinese government
- Video game violence
Maybe we can finally ditch NIA: GHOSTBUSTERS ARG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2018 @ 4:48PM
COMMENTS | GAMES
Is DMX in Jail?
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2018 @ 12:23PM
Great site idea.
Reminds me of when will amy winehouse die (can't find the site)COMMENTS | HUMOR
Friday Old News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2018 @ 12:47AM
I filtered all the best news but you have to dig through 1000 links to check.
- Report: Google Can't Stop Getting Its Bikes Jacked
- CIA arranged for actress rendezvous with Jordan King during USA visit...
- Obscure Hidden Message In BioShock Re-Surfaces A Decade After Release
- YouTube is playing favorites, and it all comes down to advertisers
- SR-72 hypersonic bomber 'has already been made'
- Military Focus on Tunnel Warfare...
- Report: GoPro Might Be Throwing in the Towel
- Trump administration OKs $130M missile defense sale to Japan
- US OKs selling Japan missiles to shoot down North Korean missiles
- Carnival Triumph, the 'poop cruise' ship, passes new CDC sanitary inspection
- Infantry drone swarm tactics tryout for urban war...
- Why You Should Switch From Google Chrome to Firefox
- Witcher 3 Cosplay Is Burning Through The Snow
- Lockheed Martin May Be Closer To Completing The Hypersonic SR-72 Than We Thought
- Fury as DISNEY 'browns up' white actors to star in 'ALADDIN'...
My New Site: Church of the Flying Starman
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2018 @ 12:47AM
http://flyingstarman.com/ - The Church of the Flying Starman. Still a lot of issues to solve and content to fill out. Help drive up traffic. :)
COMMENTS (1) | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
|Thursday, February 22nd, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 22nd, 2018 @ 11:52PM
- Exec spent millions of employer's money to fund lifestyle
- Warcraft III PTR Resumes
- Fortnite Battle Royale’s big Season 3 update is here, along with more and better rewards for Battle
- Man sues Microsoft for $600M after a forced Windows upgrade destroyed his PC
- 1,500-year-old Japanese tomb found alongside armor
- BOOM: Most expensive home ever sold in NYC goes for $100M...
- Star Control Countersuit
- EA Showing New Battlefield in June
- Chevy Chase gets into roadside fight with young drivers who had to look up who he was - It's now even been some years since Community.
- Fans Have Spent Over $150,000 Cheering Overwatch League Teams On Twitch
- NASA's new spacesuit has a built-in toilet
- Report: Toys R Us will close another 200 stores
- CEO Got $638 Million In Year...
- Star Control’s original creators and new owners are in a legal war
- Disneyland converting the closed Aladdin’s Oasis into a new Adventureland restaurant
- Socialite claims $122,858-a-month divorce payout too small
- Disney princess saves girl’s party when no one shows up
- 'Dumb and Dumber' Mini Bike Sells for $50k to Lucky Single Guy
- Cat with two faces has an even split of grey and black fur
- Jennifer Lawrence ‘Extremely Offended’ After Feminists Criticize Her Revealing Dress: ‘This is Sexist’ She looked great
- South Whittier school shooting threat leads deputies to cache of guns, ammo in student’s home, officials say - About 20-30 mins from me.
- Here's Your First, Very Serious Look at Netflix's Lost in Space Reboot - I loved the original.
- Sega’s Shining series returns to the West after more than a decade
- Fragments of 2,600-year-old statue of Nubian king found
- YouTube removes video claiming Florida survivor is actor
- Star Wars superfan sues Lucasfilm for £1.35million
- Google Fired and Disciplined Employees for Speaking Out About Diversity [Updated] - So basically don't talk about public issues.
- Fortnite Turbo Building Plans
- Yet another ship game.
- Jennifer Lawrence says it was her decision to wear dress
- Cougar caught peeking into Wisconsin home in dramatic video
- Call of Duty: WWII co-directors exit studio after nearly a decade
- Former Twitter Executive: Twitter Is ‘Just an Ass-Backward Tech Company’
- Cadbury Creme Egg sugar content 'revealed' by mother
- Snoop Dogg is smoking a blunt on Twitch, won’t be banned thanks to California’s pot laws (update)
- Power outage after 20,000,000-lbs of corn spills on road...
- NSA voice-recognition raises questions for AMAZONGOOGLE...
- More than 1000 cold-stunned sea turtles saved in Florida
- Teen hacker posed as CIA boss to access secret military files...
- Pinball, arcade games draw fans at Retro City Festival at Fairplex in Pomona - I miss it ever year. No one tells me.
- GOOGLE's Secret Speech Police...
- German rapper dubbed the 'Goebbels of ISIS' confirmed dead
- Fox Sports' Charissa Thompson's nude photos hacked, leaked online
- First Pics of 'Jersey Shore' Cast Reunion in Miami
- Cost climbs by $2.8 billion for California bullet train
- YouTube introduces new criteria for creator monetization, Google Preferred structure
- Navy files homicide charges against commanders of 2 ships in deadly crashes
- https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/80-percent-bitcoins-mined/">Bitcoin miners have extracted 80 percent of all the bitcoins there will ever be
- Nailed It: The Results Of A 'Professional' Photographer's Amazing Family Portrait Photo Session
- 910-carat diamond dug up in southern Africa, 5th biggest ever
- Iceland becomes first store io remove plastic packaging
- BA passenger arrested for wearing too many clothes So funny
- London restaurant is slated for prices as times of day
- The World's Biggest Passenger Airplane Might Soon Be Dead
- Shannen Doherty to guest star in 'Heathers' TV reboot
- Californian kiteboarder shows off amazing skills in Turkey
- Google reveals plan to build three new undersea cables
- Plane dangles off cliff after skidding off runway in Turkey...
- Bitcoin investors face being banned from using their gains
- The Walking Dead Gets Renewed For A Ninth Season
- Hey, This Dude Is Beating Both Punch-Out!! Games Simultaneously
- The Time When Nintendo Employees Went On A Hunger Strike
- Soldier destroys armoured vehicle trying to cook rations
- Chinese boy whose hair got frozen draws £245K
- Samsung shows off 'almost finished' folding phone at CES
- TSA Agents Find Cat Packed In Checked Luggage...
- Florida man steps forward to claim $450 million
- Overwatch Player Uses Doomfist To Obliterate Pharah And Mercy From Orbit
- Rare footage of the world's smallest cat
- Eric Clapton going deaf...
- Photos of London's WW1 victory parades reemerge
- Ex-Google Employee's Memo Says Executives Shut Down Pro-Diversity Discussions
- Woman’s moving final letter goes viral after her death at age 27
- Disney hotels eliminate ‘Do not disturb’ signs after Las Vegas massacre
- Guy Builds 15-Minute Long 'Aliens' Themed Roller Coaster In Simulation Game
- A Shooter Where You Risk Losing Your Gear Forever
- AIR TAXI TAKES FLIGHT FOR FIRST TIME...
- Watch these 1972 game show panelists baffled by an ‘electronic game simulator’
- Millions find sanity in simplicity of flip phones...
- Samsung Put a Big AKG Speaker Into a Refrigerator and It's Oddly Awesome
- BOOM: Billionaire Pays Record $58.5 Million For Chicago Condo...
- Video shows Disney monorail traveling with the door open
- Why Samsung's Home of the Future Concept Scares the Hell Out of Me
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 22nd, 2018 @ 3:31PM
- Mueller adds new tax, bank fraud charges against Manafort, Gates - "None of the charges currently facing the pair appears to relate directly to the core of Mueller's investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign. "
I despise Bank of America
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 22nd, 2018 @ 1:54PM
COMMENTS | BUSINESS
|Wednesday, February 21st, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Yay found my ring
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 21st, 2018 @ 10:37PM
After 2-3 days and 6 hours of looking I found it. It was above the sink on the shelf where I often put it only it was between the legs of 3 plastic animals. So I'd move them around but never saw it under there. I've been praying for days and Jesus helps me every time. believe.
Original: Lost my 15 year ring somewhere in the hoarder house. What a nightmare. I also suspect maybe the cats might have stolen and hid it. Last night I found about 4 objects they had stolen. I think my dear white kitty likes objects that are about lipstick in size. I don't know if she'd steal a ring but she did steal one of those key ring type rings. I've spent about 3-4 hours looking so far. Hoarders man. Sucks living with them.
I'm almost positive it's in the house somewhere. i don't think it went into the trash or down a drain.
COMMENTS (5) | FML
People are scared shitless
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 21st, 2018 @ 5:53PM
=people are scared to death, i was talking to this mortgage person this morning =and they go like 5 mins onto this legal talk , where all they wanted to know was my race =but they were just beating around the bush with legal crap to try to ask it =haha =i'm like IM SCOTISH =she goes, well that's not a choice =so she goes, i'm going to read off some things =so i go ok fuck it, i'm caucasion =and that didn't even cover it =so then i tried white, and that magically met whatever requirement =haha =i think they were trying to say that certain races have a better shot or additional bonuses to the mortgage role =but i have no idea
COMMENTS (2) | STUPID SH*T
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 21st, 2018 @ 3:09PM
- Mark Cuban under fire following exposé alleging rampant sexual misconduct in Dallas Mavericks workplace Trump curse. The guy looks like he's trying to save his face by doing things to it. haha.
- David Clarke: Fla. students' gun control push has 'George Soros' fingerprints all over it' - yeah at this point, the people in the know can spot his same routine every time.
COMMENTS (1) | POLITICS
Billionaire Bill Gates Guesses Grocery Store Prices
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 21st, 2018 @ 11:42AM
Disturbing. haha.COMMENTS (1) | THE 1%
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 21st, 2018 @ 9:13AM
And fuck Google in general.
As of today, your channel, nebu7777 will no longer have access to monetization tools associated with YPP because it doesn’t meet the new threshold of 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months and 1,000 subscribers. If you meet the new threshold at some point in the future, you'll be automatically re-evaluated for YPP. The reviews typically take 1-2 weeks.
If you hear about anywhere I can move my videos and still get $$, let me know.
Them trying to explain it. More dislikes than likes. Flamefest.COMMENTS | GOOGLE
Olympic Athletes that don't belong
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 21st, 2018 @ 8:43AM
Girl from California represents Hungary - "Swaney's run was so infamous that Hungarian officials are looking into making changes to their selection process for Olympic athletes:"
Dude from Texas represents Mexico, does 115/115. Took up skiing last year. Age 43! hahaCOMMENTS | SPORTS
Celeb Deaths 2018
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 21st, 2018 @ 8:32AM
COMMENTS (1) | ENTERTAINMENT
Return to top