|Thursday, October 30th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 30th, 2014 @ 2:42AM
http://www.pinterest.com/. Geez getting started on that thing is such a mess. They want you to pick from a list and I cared about 2 things on the list but they want you to keep picking. Yes I totally care about POCKET SQUAREs. UI nightmare.
Seems like a total girl thing. I pulled in my facebook list and all the girls have 100s or 1000s, all the dudes have under 100. haha.COMMENTS (1) | THE INTERNET
Everyone Comments Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 30th, 2014 @ 2:38AM
Please comment if you have an account. You can say whatever you want.
COMMENTS (100) | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
|Wednesday, October 29th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
FFS Fridge Bit It
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 29th, 2014 @ 1:42PM
The absolute nightmare for any family. $100s and $100s of food that is going to go bad.
I opened up the fridge, bought a multimeter and checked the relay and the compressor. I suck balls at the multimeter but I thinK MAYBE I confirmed the relay is bad and the compressor is good. So we just need the part. It's pretty easy to put on and I'm hoping that solves our problem because I really can't afford a new fridge. Our 2nd computer bit it so I still need to buy a second computer too.
COMMENTS (8) | NEBU FAMILY
|Tuesday, October 28th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Jane Lynch I'm Officially Divorced And it Cost Me a Fortune!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 28th, 2014 @ 2:25PM
Geez she got reemed. Was marriage really worth it? The whole divorce thing is super lame. She did all that work and her "wife" got 1/2 of all the work she did.
COMMENTS (4) | CALIFORNIA
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 28th, 2014 @ 10:08AM
- Cream Singer Jack Bruce Dead at 71 From Liver Disease
- Mama June Here's The Car I Bought For My Daughter's Molester - Besides being utterly disgusting, what a fucked up bitch.
- Mama June EXPOSES Honey Boo Boo to Child Molester [NEW PIC]
- Marcia Strassman Dead -- 'Honey, I Shrunk the Kids' Mom Dies at 66 - Sad
- Mama June's New Man -- I'm NOT Talking ... Get Yer Ass Off My Property! - She buys the AHole a car.
- Ex-CBS reporter: Government agency bugged my computer
- Law Lets I.R.S. Seize Accounts on Suspicion, No Crime Required - DIRTY AS FUCK
- Trump Rips CDC, Says It Should Be 'Ashamed of Itself' For Opposing Strict Quarantines
- Fake London Underground signs
- http://www.introducingcarrot.com/ - Everyone loves this site
- DHS faulted for expired, questionable pandemic response supplies at Ebola hearing
- TIL when you look at a clock, and the second hand seems to freeze for a moment, your brain is actually generating a false memory, and your perception of time stretches slightly backward. This effect is called chronostasis. (researcherinfo.blogspot.com) - Sometimes it seems forever. I think my watch is broken
- The company discloses that it had $83 million worth of unsold Fire Phones at the end of the third quarter.
- My Chinese friend doesn't understand English. This is her favourite top
|Monday, October 27th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 27th, 2014 @ 4:38PM
COMMENTS (2) | NEWS
Heroes of the Storm
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 27th, 2014 @ 4:37PM
- Contest to Win Invites
10/21 - got (14) heroes to level 5+
10/19 - Trying the Faerie Dragon now.
10/18 - It's all I do now until 2 a.m.. My new fav is Zeratul.
Heroes of the Storm is totally recommended. I've never played those types of games before or have been interested them at all but something is really great about Heroes of the Storm. I love the characters, progress on your character/heroes etc. I play TONS of this game. So keep an eye on it.Continue reading "Heroes of the Storm" ... COMMENTS (12) | BLIZZARD
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 27th, 2014 @ 11:12AM
- Friday - We had the church Harvest Festival.
- Saturday - Spent all day cleaning up for a little kid party that dragged on until 1am. I was so sick of hearing kids screaming. Two of them YELL for their normal voice.
- Saturday we went to a harvest festival and they had slot car racing. It was SO much fun. I spent hours at that. I think the most fun was we'd start off with 6 players, then I'd change lanes and launch someone off the track and out of the game. We're very interested now in finding the shops where we can go do that. The one was from San Diego which is a long drive. That's one hobby I can get behind (IF you can ram people off the track).
- Sunday, sat around watching Bering Seas Gold. Finished that season. Played lots of Heroes of the Storm. I got into the beta for adding missions to Ingress which are like quests. I sat there for hours doing that, I added 6 missions to the game.
Return to top