|Friday, May 29th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Officer rescued from floodwaters in Sachse
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2015 @ 4:02PM
hilariousCOMMENTS | INTERNET MOVIES
The ultimate has been achieved.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2015 @ 3:25PM
Me and both kids played 3-player Michael Jackson's Moonwalker all the way to the end. Years back it was just me and the boy and now my daughter is old enough to be the 3rd missing person. haha.
That game is so much fun, especially singing along or making jokes through the whole game.COMMENTS | GAMES
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2015 @ 1:40PM
- Hastert indictment offers few clues about alleged misconduct
- Hastert Reportedly Sexually Abused Man While He Was A High School Wrestling Coach - Dude was molestering men. Way to wrack up one of the worst charges.
- Google Intensifies Focus on Its Cardboard Virtual Reality Device haha
Kali Compton Members Question
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2015 @ 11:58AM
Started a Slack channel/group. Message me your email if you didn't get an invite along with your Kali Nick that we'd remember.
Lost about 80% of you going to Google Hangouts from IRC. How many of you would be interested in Slack, or does it matter. slack.com
COMMENTS (3) | KALI
Dirty Cops or somewhat related
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2015 @ 2:41PM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- 5/29 - BODY CAM FOOTAGE: Barstow cop wrestles pregnant woman to ground for refusing to give name - Look at that bullshit. Putting a preggers on her belly for not giving her name. Cops hate black people.
- 5/29 - 80-Yr-Old Army Veteran Who Survived Cancer Now Beaten to a Pulp By Cops, Ribs Broken
- 5/29 - We Pay A Shocking Amount For Police Misconduct, And Cops Want Us Just To Accept It. We Shouldn't.
- 5/28 - Man Threatens Suicide, Police Kill Him
- 5/24 - Charges Dropped Against Cop Caught Having Sex With Cows
- 5/21 - Police officer jailed for eight months for assaulting student at London protest
- 5/20 - New York Police Release Video Showing Cop Pepper Spraying Man for Asking Questions - Well he got him suspended but was it really worth it? Activists I suppose.
- Whitehouse, TX: police chief allegedly driving drunk with city manager in vehicle
All charges were dropped once this came before the judge. Turns out that the other woman made false allegations, and the officers simply took her at her word, with no evidence whatsoever. She was not being detained on suspicion of vandalism, she was the victim of a road rage incident, and the road rage instigator chose to file falsely with the police.
ISIS (Terrorist aholes)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2015 @ 1:38PM
So we lost all those people. Lost billions. Wasted years of war. And now ISIS owns the country? Way to go Bush/Obama.
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- 5/29 - Islamic State Is Rapidly Expanding in Southeast Asia
- ISIS fighters 'set to move into Jordan': New threat for 700,000 refugees who fled Iraq and Syria to escape terror group's evil clutches
- The spoils of war: ISIS release chilling images boasting of their huge weapons and vehicle haul following slaughter in towns surrounding Iraqi city of Fallujah
- ISIS offers fighters up to £1,000 starter home bonus and honeymoon in their stronghold Syrian city of Raqqa
- Inside the IED workshop of ISIS in Libya: Brutal terror group show off deadly arsenal of lethal roadside bombs and homemade rockets
- 5/26 - Iran commander warns of Isis threat to its security - Haha Iran is scared of ISIS
- 5/23 - US officials: Iran enters Iraqi fight for key oil refinery
- 5/23 - ISIS fighters complain they are not being chosen to blow themselves up on suicide missions because leaders' friends and family get put to the top of the waiting list - They should all stand in a room and blow themselves up.
- 5/23 - ISIS claims it is 'infinitely' closer to buying a nuclear weapon from Pakistan and smuggling it into the US
- 5/23 - ISIS fighters close in on Baghdad after breaching Iraqi defences outside Ramadi
- 5/22 - The slaughter of Palmyra's citizens begins: First images emerge from Syrian city over-run by ISIS... and show rows of people beheaded as terror group celebrates freeing Islamists from state prison - Don't worry Obama is on top of things.
- 5/20 - Legion of foreign fighters battles for Islamic State
- 5/19 - As tenacious and clever as they are savage, can ANYONE stop ISIS tearing the Middle East apart?
- 5/19 - Iraqis shut gates of Baghdad to desperate families fleeing terror: Over 20,000 trapped in no man's land at the mercy of advancing ISIS horde after the fall of Ramadi
- 5/16 - Abu Sayyaf, key ISIS figure in Syria, killed in U.S. raid
- 5/8 - ISIS activity prompts threat level increase at bases
- 5/6 - Texas shooter was 'heartthrob' in Pakistan: schoolmates
- 5/6 - ISIS threatens controversial blogger Pamela Geller in message boasting of '71 trained soldiers in 15 different states'
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2015 @ 7:55AM
Update: 3 of you got your accounts back. Also messaged Aridin about the password form. No response yet. He's got kid(s) now.
Pretty much no one comments anymore. I'm not sure if it's because of less viewers, or everyone forgot their accounts, or if the posts aren't sticking around enough.
If you've lost your account or access to it, let me know and the password you'd like.
COMMENTS (26) | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
Security Guard vs. cops
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2015 @ 1:46AM
This video is so funny, especially after the 2M park. The video kinda ends abruptly though.COMMENTS | DIRTY COPS
|Thursday, May 28th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 28th, 2015 @ 11:50PM
- The magic pizza sauce machine that sauces pizzas at Costco
- Visa threatens to ditch FIFA as sponsor dismay mounts
- Hilarious Amy Schumer/Cosby skit, at the bottom of the page.
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Don't let Bill back in the White House, he abused women and he'll do it again.' Paula Jones warns against voting for Hillary - because she also lied about sex case which almost cost him presidency
- 19 Kids and Counting' Pulled From Hulu
- Michael King -- Creator Of Oprah, Dr. Phil Dead ... Dies at 66
- cool machine
- Lindsay Lohan Off Probation!!! 8 Years in the Making!
- Chicago Cop Fired for Posing With Black Suspect Dressed in Deer Antlers
- How Evangelical Churches Protect Abusers Like Josh Duggar - Interesting read.
- US prosecutors have accused several officials from football's governing body Fifa of racketeering, fraud and money laundering involving tens of millions of dollars over 24 years.
- TIL that Los Angeles imposed a fast food ban in one of its poorest, least-healthy neighborhoods. In five years, the percentage of overweight and obese people in that area jumped from 63 percent to 75 percent. (vocativ.com)
- TIL the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame removed an exhibit containing the ashes of Alan Freed, the DJ who coined the term "rock 'n' roll" and staged the first-ever rock concert, and replaced it with a public display of Beyonce's leotards. (cnn.com)
- U2’s Longtime Tour Manager Dies in L.A. Hotel Room
- Guy singing with his cat
- Cop who killed 5 year old in car crash. Cop was doing 120km/h in a 50 km/h zone, in an unmarked car, not responding to a call will face a charge of dangerous driving causing death. (cbc.ca)
- Every sex scene in the witcher 3 - wtf!!
- Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted On Federal Charges - So all of the Repubs were corrupt? I think we can see that ALL politicians are corrupt.
- Baltimore Residents Fearful Amid Rash Of Homicides
- Nike becomes suspected player in alleged $150 million FIFA bribery scandal
COMMENTS (2) | NEWS
Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 28th, 2015 @ 11:44PM
Continue reading "Official Grand Theft Auto V Thread" ... COMMENTS (17) | GRAND THEFT AUTO
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 28th, 2015 @ 11:35PM
Week + later got my new glasses back. Now I'm putting them in a case every time I'm done with them. Jerk cat!
=So now I've been stuck in my SUNGLASSES for nearly a week. It's horrible.
Ug. I had them sitting beside me in bed and fell asleep. She climbed into bed and while I was sleeping ate them even more. MF-er.
Original: The kitten decided to pull down my glasses to the floor during the night and spend all night fucking them up. They're fucked beyond repair, Gouges and scratches everywhere. Looks like salt is embeded. A $150 cat is now a $350 cat.
COMMENTS (4) | CATS
Vegans are murderers
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 28th, 2015 @ 4:16PM
COMMENTS | FOOD
Robotech / Girl Hair Color
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 28th, 2015 @ 3:44PM
In the 1980s the girls of Robotech with Green, Pink, Blue hair was just craziness that would never happen. Except
about 1/2 the girls at work all now have PINK, Neon Red, or Purple hair. Some even have green hair under their normal hair.
Guess this is some fad?
The next fad seems to be to shave the side of your head. There was one post on reddit about it.COMMENTS | GIRLS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 28th, 2015 @ 2:43PM
Tried to go to downtown disney last night. My secret parking lot that is free was blocked off. Tried to into the main two lots. One lot had about 1 and 1/2 amount of cars in the lot with the 1/2 with nowhere to park. Then we were all stuck trying to get out of the lot because the cars going into the lot were blocking the cars from leaving. It was a total nightmare. Then idiots at the start of the line wouldn't exit or help us out. I complained to two Disney employees that they need to save the people in that lot that are all stuck, but they probably did jack shit.
Went to the next lot and it was about as bad. I finally found someone leaving just a bit behind me. I started backing up to the spot, while this car up ahead of me turned on their blinker and also wanted the spot. They flipped me off. I flipped them off. I was so mad I was ready to duel to them to the death for it. I was in a better position. Then after minutes she came out and talked to me. She said she followed the people the whole lot to their spot. I said OK you can have it and let her have it. Then we got redirected to a lot called SIMBA way off in some other location I've never been to before. At least it was free parking. Those guys want $17 for parking in their main garage.
A Dland they have this 1980s electrical light parade but now it's updated with the current gen stuff and it's pretty amazing actually. They have the CARS truck and it looks so cool. Well this dumb kid behind me kept stepping on me and one time even fell over into my back. I kept saying quit stepping on me. He also kept trying to sit down in the middle of our family of four. I started shoving myself against the kid to push him back. I was about to lose it. I take a lot of abuse before I snap. His mom did nothing to help. But as the parade started, he kept saying hi to each character as it went by with such a pure, innocent kid voice/way that I felt sorry for him and maybe his parents just suck or something. So I forgave him.
But that place is so crowded sometimes. It's horrible. That LADY though seems to want to live at Disneyland. She went to the 36 hours of dland event $130 per person, and stayed there from Thursday to Saturday 6am. Nuts. I would have gone but I didn't like the price and also thought I'd run out of phone batteries and couldn't play ingress anymore.COMMENTS | DISNEY
|Wednesday, May 27th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2015 @ 2:46PM
- '19 Kids and Counting' More Advertisers Jump Ship - The problem there is they didn't even do anything to address it. They shipped him off for some work but not any REAL help. Additionally, the dad said in 2002 things about incest he didn't follow when it hit his own family. I've always liked the duggars but now i'm starting to not like them. They're obviously some super freaks having this many kids to begin with. Other weird things they do is no shirts, girls only skirts (which i'm PRO), and don't go to the beach to avoid lust. haha
COMMENTS (5) | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2015 @ 12:52PM
- Bosconian is another fav. Got up to level 15 or so. That is so insanely hard at that level.
- APB is one of my favs. It's hard to play without the steering wheel. II spent forever and got up to about day 6 of the game. Getting further is really hard.
- Playing Toobin' last night. Got up to CLASS 4. That's another hard one to play without the arcade controls
Original post The challenge is finding good games within 1,000s. This video is especially useful finding all sorts of games I never knew about.
We were playing all day with 4 Xbox controllers.COMMENTS | GAMES
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2015 @ 9:58AM
Threw it out humping your mom. JK, tried to sleep on the couch for like 5 mins, and that was enough. Feels broken now. Pain killers.
COMMENTS (1) | NEBU
Fast and the Furious 7
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2015 @ 9:47AM
Comments in threadContinue reading "Fast and the Furious 7 " ... COMMENTS (1) | MOVIES
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2015 @ 12:14AM
- Even in flood-prone Houston, 11 inches of rain catches many unprepared
- Self-parking Volvo ploughs into journalists after owner neglects to pay for extra feature that stops cars crashing into people
- A Family Discovered Something Hidden Under Their House. What They Found Was Shocking.
- Billionaire's son buys his DOG two Apple Watches (but he thought four was OTT)! Inside the weird world of the son of China's richest man
- NYC Housing Authority Doesn't Trust NYPD Not to Kill Its Workers
- Things you didn't know about Dairy Queen
- Custom : Mad max legos
- Charter Snags Time Warner Cable in $55 Billion Deal
- Full Bank Accounts, Empty Storefronts: The Economics Of High-Rent Blight
- Russian Space Agency Misused $1.8 Billion, May Be Replaced
- DIRECTOR DUNCAN JONES DISCUSSES ORCS, ILM'S INVOLVEMENT IN WARCRAFT
- Mad Max: Fury Road' B-Roll Confirms This Stuff Was Really Real and Awesome - Still haven't seen it.
- BBC spends £130,000 a year buying copies of The Guardian - that's the equivalent of 900 licence fees
- Giant Claw Machine
- same crime:
- What It Looks Like Cooking A Steak With LAVA
- Just successfully robbed a movie theater of 1000 dollars. (i.imgur.com) - Reddit
- Despite Border Patrol’s best efforts, our border is still wide open
- Appeals court refuses to lift hold on Obama immigration action - Awesome. Screw that nonsense.
- Steve Wozniak: Edward Snowden is 'a hero to me' - Yeah screw all this spying on Americans.
- China gets a new billionaire every week - Taking over the world. That's why in Firefly, they spoke Chinese. haha.
- China plans blunt move into 'open seas,' warns foreign powers not to meddle - Yeah sure feels like a declining power, esp vs. China.
- US-China war 'inevitable' unless Washington drops demands over South China Sea - That's the theme of Battlefield/COD, I think
- World's Largest Hotel: For Muslims Only - I was in the park the other day and a dude is praying to the east. What other religion even does that? haha.
- APNewsBreak: IRS Says Thieves Stole Tax Info From 100,000
- Baltimore: 29 Shot, 9 Dead Over Holiday Weekend
- Chicago: |12 Killed, 43 Wounded In Memorial Day Weekend Shootings - What a nice city.
- Budget cuts impact US ability to fight the enemy, Air Force general warns
- 'Beautiful Mind' Inspiration for Movie Killed in Taxi Crash - horrible
- Ben Stiller's Mom Dies Anne Meara Dead at 85
- I've done over 734 voices, more than any other woman in history.
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS
|Tuesday, May 26th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Congrats to Morpheus
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 1:51PM
Who welcomed his first kid, a boy, 8LBs, 10 Oz. He was born on Saturday.
Congrats to Kali Compton's nicest member. And no, he had the name BEFORE the Matrix came out.
COMMENTS (3) | KALI
How to make room for your Engine at a fire.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 10:11PM
COMMENTS (1) | INTERNET MOVIES
Animal sound Man
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 9:02PM
COMMENTS | ANIMALS
Will Vladimir's clowning around impress the Judges? | Britain's Got Talent 2015
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 10:12AM
COMMENTS (1) | TV
Do not buy Honda Odyssey - Transmissions Fail
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2015 @ 9:53AM
5/26 - So far We've got our $278 back by doing a charge back on those motherfuckers. Eat it Honda dicks.
4/15 - We're disputing Honda's $278 charge with our credit card. Hopefully we'll beat them that way. They totally conned us. They said nothing looks wrong with your transmission, this should fix it. Then it didn't fix it and they wanted $5600 or $278 to get our car back. Con artists.
3/25 - My chick wants to drive to Phoenix which seems like a dumb idea with the new transmission. Imagine having to tow it back for $400 a second time.
Somehow they screwed it up where the ride is over and the key won't come out at all. You sit there forever trying to move the shifter, key, brake, until it finally comes out. It sure shifts smooth though. They also replaced a power steering hose for $160 while the dealer wanted $600, another place wanted $400.
3/24 - Got the van back. $3,500 :( Do not buy Honda Odysseys. They say it's not uncommon to have 3-4 transmissions by 150,000 miles.
3/20 - 5:29 - p.m. - She talked UHAUL into a $50 refund. Those jerks owed at least $100+ but it's something.
3/19 - 11:16 p.m. Got some awesome news. A random escrow check for $1,600. So I'm only screwed now $2400.
- Alternator - $600
- UHaul Gas - $120
- Transmission Fluid - $22, didn't fix it
- Honda Bullshit - $278
- UHaul - $370+
- Transmission - $2700 - $3100
Had to take 2 hours off work early to take the U-Haul back. We filed a complaint with UHaul. I nearly cremed some car taking it over there to turn it in cuz the left turn signal doesn't work. We got the van to the Transmission place. It's either $2,700 or $3,100 depending on if they can fix our old one.
THEN the fucking van battery dies. Which is suspicious because last week another place replaced the Alternator. So we're wondering if we didn't need an Alternator and maybe just the battery was dead. But we also think we left a door open which drained the battery, so who knows.
3/19 - Made it back. We got a UHaul and it turned out AAA insurance doesn't cover it so we had to get their coverage. Then they give us the shittiest truck ever. They put it in tow mode which seems to fuck it over so it never wants to go more than 55-60. So I drove slow as shit and it could barely climb ANY hill at all. It was the worst truck they ever gave me. Then also found out the left turn signal was out on the trailer the whole time.
After getting home we're still screwed. We couldn't pick up M bacon which has been away from us since Sunday because we couldn't fit her in the 3 person truck. Then the grandma took our keys to Texas so I couldn't even stop on the way and get my car. Instead we have to drive the boy to school in a fucking UHaul towing a car. We have to get a ride from our house back to the car, then my chick has to drive my car. Then my car seems to still be having probs so she could break that one. :( didn't even get to see M.Bacon when we came home.
What a fucking nightmare. From one day to the next I was out $750+ and still not even got to fix the transmission. The sadest fucking thing of all is we coulda rode the work bus, but we would have had to leave the boy at home which went with us and had fun. What fucking luck. Last week I spent $600 to replace a fucking Alternator. Then the next week, the transmission goes out. 151k miles on a 2006 Honda Odyssey. The van is great and awesome, it's just now the transmission that's out. It only has a few more problems, broken windshield for 3 years, one of the auto doors sticks and the mixer is bad on the air. Other than that, it's super fast on the road and awesome on trips.
We argued with the Honda dealer but they still charged us $278 for some transmission fluid flushes x 3 which they claimed would probably fix it and there were no serious errors in the transmission detected. Then after doing that, they said oh it's fucked. We called Honda to complain but they said all the dealers are franchises and they can do nothing about it. At worst, I'm going to flame those fux and get them at the top of the search pages.
I'm in Puhrump, Nevada. I could rent a uhaul and trailer for $261. or $100 economy rental and leave van for $100. Grandma took my car keys to Texas so I need a ride home then ride to my car. Then my failed business partner drives it and hopefully doesn't break it.
We drive to Las Vegas in our van which has had lots of work on it. My car who knows so I picked the van. So we do fine until yesterday until it wouldn't shift. Then today we got on the freeway and it went into neutral and would never go again. We were stuck on the side of the freeway in a bad spot. A department of transportation truck came and blocked for us until AAA could tow us. Then Honda dealer wants $5600 for a new transmission. So we're completely fucked. Stuck here and a dead car and we needed to be home tomorrow. Now we have a family member here that is going to come get us and let us stay there. So they charged us $300 to tell us it's had it. They 2 workers were all laughing and making jokes as we get the news that hoses us. I get these bonuses that help us make it through the year. Now I'd need that to even fix that. We love the van. So we can't go on a cruise and now who knows what to do or how to get home.
COMMENTS (19) | CARS
Return to top