|Wednesday, July 26th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 26th, 2017 @ 9:24PM
- Scaramucci says he will contact FBI, Justice Dept. over leaked financial disclosure
- Anti-Trump dossier firm did work for corrupt regimes, rights group claims
- How the GOP brought Obamacare repeal back from the dead
- Trump Says Transgender People Will Not Be Allowed in the Military - They challenge here is you got MALE/FEMALE setup, and adding a 3rd option is pretty hard when it's all been designed for 100+ years in Male/Female.
- Seattle Mayor Ed Murray attends a dinner reception for Chinese President Xi Jinping in Seattle. (Reuters)
COMMENTS (2) | POLITICS
Ozzy Man Reviews: Game of Thrones - Season 7
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 26th, 2017 @ 3:39PM
COMMENTS | TV
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 26th, 2017 @ 3:07PM
So fucking sick of the thieves at my kid's school. Year after year, asshole kids find something and steal it. Godless infidels. California, the blue state. Gone are the days when honest people return things.
My daughter dropped her $20 custom water bottle. Some kid just steals it, doesn't turn it in.
A few years back, the boy lost his wallet with $100 of stuff in it. A kid found it and called, then lied and said the money was gone and wanted a reward for the things he didn't steal + was hitting on the mom when he was a kid. Diabolical little shit. We tried to lure the kid to the cops but it didn't work out.COMMENTS | RANTS
EN Exclusive: How to clean Metal Detecting Coins
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 26th, 2017 @ 9:45AM
I made a video explaining how to clean the metal detecting coins. They come out of the ground all nasty.
COMMENTS (1) | TREASURE
|Tuesday, July 25th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 25th, 2017 @ 11:47PM
- Scaramucci Terminates Suspected Leaker Michael Short from White House
- Republicans vote to move ahead on Obamacare repeal But the 51-50 Senate vote, a big win for President Trump and Mitch McConnell, is followed by a failed attempt to pass the GOP repeal-and-replace measure.
- BREAKING: Former Wasserman-Schultz IT Staffer Imran Awan Arrested at Airport While Trying to Flee U.S. hahah "the FBI has joined what Politico previously described as a Capitol Police criminal probe into “serious, potentially illegal, violations on the House IT network” by Imran and three of his relatives, who had access to the emails and files of the more than two dozen House Democrats who employed them on a part-time basis."
- CLINTON, SARKOZY HELPED HUMAN TRAFFICKING CHARITIES GET AWAY WITH ABDUCTING CHILDREN: Cited Report
- Problem is that the acting head of the FBI & the person in charge of the Hillary investigation, Andrew McCabe, got $700,000 from H for wife!
- haha trying to reinvent themselves. Democrats please progressives with left-leaning policy agenda
- Former CIA Director Calls For A Coup If Trump Fires Mueller
- Seth Rich: U.S. Intelligence Veterans Believe the ‘Russian Hack’ of DNC Computers May Have Been an Inside Job
|Monday, July 24th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 24th, 2017 @ 5:32PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 24th, 2017 @ 4:28PM
- Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech
- WikiLeaks Task ForceVerified account @WLTaskForce "reporter" @KurtEichenwald was an administrator of a child porn site; claims he was only "posing as online predator"
- Someone dug up a 2007 article : Tentacle Porn Guide and NYT Reporter was an admin for a Child Porn site
- Breaking: Clinton Foundation Made $145 MILLION From Uranium Deal With Russia people voting for Hillary sure are dumb. haha. See I refused to vote for McCain because I knew he was a dbag.
- NSA Officials and Computer Expert: Forensic Evidence Proves DNC Emails Were LEAKED, Not Hacked
- ICE chief lists worst sanctuary cities: Chicago, NYC, San Francisco, Philadelphia
Remember the Grocery Stories?
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 24th, 2017 @ 12:31PM
Long time visitors might remember my grocery stories. Well to my nightmare, they're building a new grocery store of that same chain right in the middle of town next to my Del Taco. So I have to stare at that shit every time I go to Del Taco now, reminded of all the nightmares associated with their place. Sucks.COMMENTS | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on July 24th, 2017 @ 12:48AM
- Women burn burqas and men shave their beards as they celebrate escape from ISIS stronghold in Syria
- Flashback: Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Bragged About Being Invited to Putin’s ‘Inner Sanctum’
- New WikiLeaks emails show CNN, NBC and Washington Post worked with DNC to influence election
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home
- Milo on Trump, Ariana Grande, and Russia
- Regardless of what u think of Milo, we should all be disgusted that Barnes & Noble refuses to carry his bestseller at the request of Simon & Schuster
- Obama’s surveillance Hammer on Trump worse than Watergate - "“The Hammer,” a secret government surveillance system, was allegedly used to spy on Trump, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts and millions of other Americans during the Obama administration."
- Assange: Russian government not the source of WikiLeaks emails - SETH RICH
- Kansas Contest Winner Disqualified After Company Finds Out She Supports Trump
Return to top