|Tuesday, November 24th, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Historic Rocket Landing
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 24th, 2015 @ 11:35AM
COMMENTS | SPACE
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 24th, 2015 @ 11:33AM
- Pentagon backs Turkey’s version of events, blames ‘incursion’ of Russian jet
- Turkey shoots down Russian jet (idiots).
- THE weapon reportedly used to attack a rescue helicopter tending to stricken Russian pilots was American, it has been claimed.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 24th, 2015 @ 10:11AM
they jack content, as far as I can tell but https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZs0yJSZMRbBtArgJgc3q-g
I wish I could find just the songs/images separate of a video of them all.COMMENTS | HUMOR
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 24th, 2015 @ 10:12AM
It's the best. We're playingContinue reading "Overwatch Beta" ...
COMMENTS (16) | BLIZZARD
|Monday, November 23rd, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 11:59PM
- Once unknown, story of WWII Latino Tuskegee Airman uncovered
- Source: Chicago cop expected to be charged in teen's death - Get that guy.
- Social media helps drive historic Cuban exodus to US
- Worst phone ever, pepsi phone
- Not candles this time! Molly Ringwald performs at the Holiday Lighting Ceremony in Beverly Hills
- McDonald’s trying to improve drive-thru experience with repetitive ordering
- LENNY DYKSTRA I THINK I HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE ... Sues for $15 Mil
- Judy Garland's Wizard of Oz costume sells for £1m
- How to fly free forever: Put $170 million on your AmEx
- How To Build A $1500 Salvage Title S55 AMG To Speed Across The Country
- MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 / 23 NOV 2015 FELICIA DAY JOINS MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 CAST
- gif 7
- Border Patrol agent arrested in Arizona with 110 lb. of cocaine allegedly in his car
- Gif 6
- Gif 5
- Gif 4
- Gif 3
- GTA Gif
- BF Gif
- Gif 2
- Gif 1
- Russian sailor drank half a litre of rum before crashing 7,000-ton ship full speed into Scotland
- 'Clock Kid' Ahmed Mohamed, family suing Texas city, school for $15 million - I don't know, his name was Mohamed and it looked like a suitcase bomb.
- Nestlé admits slavery and coercion used in catching its seafood
- Bungling Belgians come under scrutiny after terror fugitive gives authorities the slip - while police don't have enough money to buy new trousers or fingerprint powder
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS
YOU'RE vs. YOUR
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 5:01PM
COMMENTS | EDUCATION
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 3:33PM
COMMENTS (4) | 80S
WoW: Classic Collector's
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 3:08PM
The classic collector's is selling for $1,500 - $10,000. Insane. I think I gave one away (moron). Who woulda known.COMMENTS | BLIZZARD
I wanna be a cheesy lounge player
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 1:36PM
Repost, we're in love with this song. We were trying to learn how to do it on the piano but it's just insane at our level. hahaCOMMENTS | MUSIC
Stop a Douchebag - Game of Trains
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 1:24PM
What morons, haha (people on the train tracks)
drgdrf 2 hours ago Hey guys. You're probably worried about the activist who got injured in this episode, so let us put you all at ease - he's alive and feels fine now, though he's suffered a bad chest contusion.
As for the driver, he is facing the license revocation as a minimum and probably something worse, but we don't have the info yet.COMMENTS | RUSSIA
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 12:25AM
- hospitalized after shooting at music video filming
- This Video Shows Why A Number Of Sets Look Really Familiar
PARIS Terrorist Attack
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 11:59PM
Horrible. I don't know why they keep targeting France. The US needs to quit bringing in TONS of illegal people into to america because the terrorists are probably sneaking in with them. Also let's pray for our French pals.
- 11/23 - Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible link to suspect
- 11/23 - American survivor who was shot but escaped the Bataclan terror atrocity in Paris had also survived the 9/11 attacks in New York
- 11/23 - France strikes IS targets as Syria diplomacy hits 'high gear'
- 11/19 - Paris attacks: female suicide bomber Hasna Aitboulahcen liked wearing cowboy hats but joined an Islamic State terror cell
- 11/19 - Paris attacks: Mother died using her body to shield her five-year-old son from bullets
- 11/18 - EXCLUSIVE: First footage of Paris attacks shows diners diving for cover as jihadist sprays café with bullets... and women he tried to kill at point-blank range but who escaped because his gun jammed
- Francois Hollande is making Obama look like a fool
- How Belgium became a breeding ground for international terrorists
- Iraq says it shared information that France, U.S., Iran were targets
- Paris on Edge as Stampede at Republique Spreads Unfounded Panic
- Video: The French interior minister says he's going to start the "dissolution of mosques where hate is preached."
- Details emerge on some of the victims of Paris attacks
- Republican lawmakers urge France to use NATO powers to help in fight against ISIS - Yeah what's the point of NATO otherwise.
- Obama says Paris attacks were an 'attack on the civilized world' in meeting with Turkish president
- 72 hours before Paris attacks, ISIS-linked social media account reveals 'God bless you in your mission'
- Snyder: No more Syrian refugees in Michigan - Good idea
- 'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe
- France's Hollande wants 3-month state of emergency: political sources
- POLICE QUESTIONED, RELEASED SUSPECT AFTER ATTACK...
COMMENTS (6) | FORMERLY THE WAR ON TERROR
ISIS (Terrorist aholes)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 23rd, 2015 @ 11:55PM
So we lost all those people. Lost billions. Wasted years of war. And now ISIS owns the country? Way to go Bush/Obama.
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- 11/23 -France launches first attacks on Syria from Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier after Russia takes out 472 ISIS targets in weekend bombing missions - Doing the job we can't do.
- 11/23 - New claims Pentagon doctors ISIS intelligence to suit the White House as probe widens into 'manipulation'
- 11/23 - Britain could begin bombing Syria as early as next week as Cameron warns ISIS could get hold of chemical weapons
- 11/23 - State Department issues worldwide travel alert
- 11/23 - White House Gave ISIS 45 Minute Warning Before Bombing Oil Tankers - Read it. This president is the worst.
- 11/22 - ISIS supporters 'release a target list of addresses and names of people they claim work for the FBI and CIA'
- 11/22 - Gangs of New York: Sicilian mafia offers Big Apple protection from 'psychopathic' ISIS
- 11/22 - Russia Says U.S. Policies Helped Islamic State, Interfax Reports
- 11/21 - Is ISIS losing its grip on Syria? Terror group loses two key villages as coalition bombing continues to target extremists' nerve centre
- 11/21 - 3 Syrians with fake passports detained in Dutch Caribbean island of St. Maarten, 1 stopped in Honduras
- 11/21 - Just another Russian cruise missile flying
- 11/21 - China declares war on ISIS after terrorists claim to have executed Chinese hostage
- 11/21 - Dozens of people in America are being tracked by the FBI but there is no 'credible' ISIS threat, officials say
- 11/19 - Putin Puts $50 Million Bounty on Heads of Metrojet Bombers
- 11/19 - Islamic State says 'Schweppes bomb' used to bring down Russian plane
- 11/19 - 355 ISIS targets in Syria destroyed by Russian air force in last 48 hours
- Officials: IS determined to produce chemical weapons - Kill these fuckers.
- Honduras arrests five Syrians headed to US with stolen passports
- REPORT: 8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border in Laredo
- 11/18 - Terrorists Once Used Refugee Program to Settle in US
- 11/18 - At Least 15 US ‘Citizen Terrorists’ Are Also Legal Immigrants
- America's 'enemies within': How nearly SEVENTY have been arrested in America over ISIS plots in last 18 months - including refugees who had been given safe haven but 'turned to terror
- Putin: ISIS financed from 40 countries, including G20 members
- Anonymous declares war on Islamic State after Paris attacks in chilling video: 'We will hunt you down'
- 11/15 - France Drops 20 Bombs On IS Stronghold Raqqa - Well....
|Sunday, November 22nd, 2015||SUGGEST NEWS|
WATCH: Trenton Police Officer saying "I'm Not Drunk" after Crashing patrol Car, New Jersey
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 22nd, 2015 @ 11:52PM
COMMENTS (5) | DIRTY COPS
Refugees resettlement issue puts strain on Facebook friendships
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 22nd, 2015 @ 11:27PM
haha. yeah facebook is ugly.
COMMENTS | THE INTERNET
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 22nd, 2015 @ 6:26PM
COMMENTS | SHOPPING
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 22nd, 2015 @ 6:16PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Return to top