|Friday, April 28th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 28th, 2017 @ 4:17PM
Conservatives are concerned about PizzaGate and the NORMALIZATION of pedos. We've noticed that Hollywood doesn't get investigated despite reports. The Pentagon had 5,000 empoyees involved in CP sites that were not investigated. Pizzagate, etc. Generally very little work on a large scale to stop the abuse by HIGH LEVEL people.COMMENTS | STUPID SH*T
Carrying Shit on my Bike Records
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 28th, 2017 @ 2:20PM
(without side pockets, basket, or a rack or anything:)
- Box from shipping 1/2 the length of my body, Food Container, Ice Cream Bar, Plastic 16 oz drink
- Glass Stein, Plastic 16 oz drink (put on top of stein in cup holder), Giant poster, Food container with flip lid, another tray of food, and 12 oz can drink.
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 28th, 2017 @ 2:17PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 28th, 2017 @ 1:42PM
COMMENTS | POLITICS
Amazon Giveaway: Won a $80 Kids Tablet
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 28th, 2017 @ 9:51AM
AwesomeCOMMENTS | AMAZON
The Battle of Berkeley 4 is a washout
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 28th, 2017 @ 10:01AM
The cops made the ANTIFA take off their masks so they wussed out and weren't terrorists without their masks. Nothing happened. LOW ENERGY COMMUNISTS. The chat on the live streams was hilarious.
The cops actually did their job. They arrested people who tried to cross between the sides. 3 were arrested for "not being on the sidewalk". The main defense by the leftwings were HIGH SCHOOLERS who had a HS right next door. The cops were like leave them alone, they don't know what's going on. hahah.
So now we wait until MILO shows up. 5/5?Continue reading "The Battle of Berkeley 4 is a washout" ...
COMMENTS (3) | POLITICS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 28th, 2017 @ 9:42AM
After the downtime, you ALL came back yesterday. Thanks for sticking with the DAYS of downtime.
COMMENTS (6) | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
|Thursday, April 27th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 27th, 2017 @ 11:57AM
Hitting tons of parks. I found (2) 1 dollar coins, the best I've ever done in a sandlot. I found a Frozen Kids Camera 35mm (broken). Found random cars. Otherwise just nearly nothing, maybe $3.COMMENTS | TREASURE
Thursday Random News (and backlog)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 27th, 2017 @ 2:10AM
- This guy is sick as fuck. MARRIED HIS TEACHER French candidates' unusual family backgrounds - The memes are hilarious too.
- Watch cool ‘flying car’
- Irvine man gets 10 months in prison for flying planes without a pilot’s license
- Irvine man arrested in investment fraud scheme
- Man dies after riding DISNEY Thunder Mountain...
- 'Lost City' found in Kansas
- Mario Kart has invaded Target, and it’s stressing me out
- Vinyl record revenue to top $1 billion this year...
- 730,000 elephants 'missing from Africa's protected areas'
- New McDonald's Uniforms Promise to Usher in the Logan's Run Dystopia We've All Been Waiting For
- CAR OF FILTH: Hoarder arrested with 42 cats in vehicle... - I like multiple cats but the litterbox gets so gross so forget more than 2. I'd like to go back to just 1.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Review: The Prettiest Phone Wins
- Disneyland’s Space Mountain will end its ‘Star Wars’ theme, return to ‘classic’ ride - I hated it since they redid it and hated it even more when they comboed the remake with Star Wars.
- Multi-million yacht pictured stranded on Devon roundabout
- China hunting for outspoken billionaire who says he has evidence of top-level government corruption
- Marilyn Monroe photos show her with first friend
- How AMAZON will become first $1 trillion stock!
- Saints Row 2 Is Free On PC Right Now
- China Launches Their First Robotic Space Station Resupply Ship
- DRONE HAMMOCK... - Now that is living.
- U.S. Army Tests High-Energy Laser That Can Destroy Drones
- Starbucks serving up Willy Wonka-inspired Unicorn Frappuccino
- Google's Plan to Build Ad-Blocking Into Chrome Could Be a Very Good Thing
- Too Much Rain Results in California Salad Shortage... - I knew when the problem was over they'd still be dicks. My water bill is still DOUBLE and they still won't turn on the water at the showers at the beach. Anytime these jerks find an opening, they perm exploit it.
- McDonald’s Mulan dipping sauces sell for £11,500 on eBay
- NEW VIRAL VIDEO Airline probes employee's alleged clash with mom
- Bose spying on listeners?
- UBER CEO Plays With Fire...
- Orange County Great Park: Sports park, water park, ice rink, golf course, playgrounds replacing early, grand plan
- Domino's pizza offer sparks chaos in UK's fattest town
- That park is so fucking ghetto. Then the food is $20 for shitty food worth about $3. Glass Blower shop at Knott’s Berry Farm closing after 45 years - I just like KNotts Scary Farm. That's amazing work there. They make so many mazes you can't visit them all.
- McDonald's is trolled for their new dark uniforms
- New Documentary Explores Mystery Behind Batman's Secret Co-Creator
- Uber's CEO Became a Big Boy When Tim Cook Gave Him a Stern Talking To - Looks sleezy
- Caitlyn Jenner Depicted as Scary 'IT' Clown in Ads... Ouch
- Two Indian tribes going head-to-head in battle over casino expansion...
- Dapper Day for Spring 2017 means dressing up to visit Disneyland
- Frustrated GTA Online Players Want Much Better Clothes For Women
- This is the most fucked up video. If you check more of her videos she's got some fucked up video about her going after a 12 year old. Normalizing pedos. Bill Nye, Rachel Bloom Team for Transgender Anthem ‘Sex Junk’ (Video). The guy said his intended audience is 12 year olds too! The video talks about BUTSEX.
- The tech nerds attracting the world's most desirable women
- The fucking 4th reich (Irvine Company) shut down one of my fav places. I've been going for 20 years. Lamppost Pizza in Irvine, a favorite of families and youth sports teams, closes down
- Uber's Old YouTube Channel Is Incredibly Awkward, Involves Nazis - I really don't like uber.
- The most fucked up thing ever. Bill Nye Spends Most of His New Netflix Show Yelling at the Audience
- Cycling to work 'halves risk of heart disease and cancer'
- All the Reasons Why John Carpenter's Cult Classic They Live Is as Timely as Ever
- US NAVY REDESIGNING SUBMARINES TO ACCOMMODATE WOMEN... - Are they going to clean up all the Seaman?
- Aaron Hernandez Timeline Shows Violent Fall from Superstardom (PHOTOS) - Just another NFL criminal
- Report: SNES Classic Edition is on the way
- California has 6 of top 10 most polluted cities...
- haha Netflix Users Have Watched Half a Billion Hours of Adam Sandler Movies
- Army soldier charged with cocaine trafficking
- Diablo 2 player speedruns the game without ever attacking
- This Giant RC Truck Is the Barbie Jeep's $5,000 Off-Roading Cousin
- Beijing's infamous Sanlitun Bar Street gets bulldozed
- Orange County jail escape result of longtime neglect of security rules, grand jury says - That jail is more crooked than the people inside it.
- PC bullshit BIAS ALERT: New York Times scraps 'female genital mutilation' for being 'culturally loaded' term
- INDIANA BONES: FORD TO BE 78 WHEN 5TH FILM IN THEATERS...
- I'm doing my part. I drink 2-3 a day. haha COCA-COLA slashes jobs as soda sales slump...
- Night Trap to get surprise re-release, complete with physical PS4 edition
- Illegal Immigrant Driver Intentionally Killed Bicyclist, Police Say
- This Obscene $3,000 Stroller Will Teach Your Kid To Drive Before They Can Walk
- Google Changing Search Engine to Combat ‘Fake News’ and ‘Hate Speech’
- Cockpit photos show what it's like to fly a Red Arrow
- Woman practises yoga while riding a motorbike in China
- Modder Is Building New Vegas Inside of Fallout 4
- She looks like the dream woman to me. Marissa Mayer Set to Receive $186 Million for Failing Because This Is How Corporate America Works
- Fitbit logs wife's steps after husband says she died, police say
- Nordstrom charging $425 for fake-mud jeans
- Kim Jong-un's ski resort in North Korea is empty
- Energy drinks more dangerous than other caffeine options
- Up to 80 robbers steal $40MILLION from Paraguay's Prosegur Nuts
- Secret room in Italy contains 'lost' Michelangelo artwork
- I don't even let web cams in my home let alone things that listen while connected. Enough of the NSA spying on every thing we do. They already cover our phones. AMAZON A.I. Assistant Now WATCHES You At Home...
- Gym bans girl over outfit lame
- FORTY snakes dumped in a pile at a Arkansas Walmart
- The next generation of war technology hits Red Beach at Camp Pendleton - That's scary!
- Making A Tiny Cup Of Coffee With A Single Bean
- Couple married 69 years dies 40 minutes apart
- 'Figure of Jesus' appears above Colombian city
- Super Mario toys now available in McDonald’s Happy Meals - I got 4. THey were all Luigi. I want Yoshi, Peach, and the Turtle Shell.
- Fallout 4 miniatures game goes on sale this November
- Man reels in a monster 450lb SHARK in Cornwall
- Inside New Jersey's 50K-square-foot mansion worth $48M
- Man kicked off Delta flight for using the bathroom - I hate them all
- Sixth Grader Suspended for Shaving Two Lines Into Hair...
- Taco Bell to serve a 5-course meal to 32 super fans inside Irvine test kitchen - I got sick last time I ate any of their tacos. Sick all day.
- What a Wiki Hypocrite
- US military expert says North Korea parade arms are fake
- MICROSOFT took 9 months to fix bug that let hackers seize control of computer...
- Disneyland’s Matterhorn Bobsleds return to slopes with a Fastpass option
- I love ANKR Anker's New Battery Pack Is One of the First With USB-C Power Delivery
- Teen Overwatch Player Goes Pro Despite Parents Taking Away His Internet
- John Wayne Airport to reassess Uber agreement following drunken or drugged driving complaints
- I've been waiting on this since 2011. Looks like 2019 minimum. I was waiting for my daughter to be able to swim. Then once she could, it disappeared. Irvine negotiating to bring back Wild Rivers water park
- Russian billionaire's £44m megayacht moors up in Glasgow
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:40AM
- Treasure spotted from space
- Guy Trades For Tank On eBay, Finds $2.5 Million In Gold Hidden Inside
- 13 year old Green Bay, Wisconsin boy finds 1793 large cent at Tourist Park
- Record-Breaking Coin Auction Fetches $106.7 Million
Free Witcher 1
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:07AM
Follow the steps in the comments (add +string to your email) if the code doesn't work.COMMENTS | GAMES
Thursday Politics + Backlog
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:03PM
- The murder that shocked Germany - and why its leaders are still in denial over migrant crisis: Medical student, 19, was raped and throttled to death by Afghan in German town with signs proudly saying 'refugees welcome'
- FBI Runs Child Porn Site
- Salty little guy, isn't he?
- Maxine Waters campaign pays her daughter $750,000 to send mailers – slams Ivanka’s UNPAID job with dad
- Reddit Allows “Syrian Rebel” Group To Promote Al-Qaeda Affiliates
- A new report reveals Obama misled the public about a quiet giveaway to Iran His prison swap was a bigger gift to Iran than he ever let on.
- JEFF SESSIONS: I sent a letter to ten sanctuary cities warning them they're about to lose their funding.
- Iran Pre 1979
- Pakistani Girl Kidnapped and Sold into Sex Slavery is Found and Returned Home Where She Is Honor-Killed By Brother for Being Whore
- Study: Obama regs in first 100 days cost 141 times Trump's, $4B to $28M
- HUMA ABEDIN'S FAMILY UNDER FEDERAL INVESTIGATION Top Hillary aide cited in relative's Wall Street corruption case - Awesome
- OBAMA HIDDEN IRAN DEAL GIVEAWAYS REVEALED...
- NSA BLIMP SPIED IN UNITED STATES...
- Illegal Alien Charged for Alleged Rape, Murder of Sanctuary County Woman
- Russia bans Jehovah's Witnesses deeming it 'extremist'
- CIA, FBI launch manhunt for leaker who gave top-secret documents to WIKILEAKS...
- Secret Service to expand White House security perimeter on south side
- Trump’s £75m F-35A fighter jets arrive in the UK
- How Californians will pay $5 billion a year for new roads
- Iraqi unit with US advisers hit by ISIS mustard agent
- Our lawsuit against Berkeley was just filed. Demands appropriate & safe venue for my speech THIS THURSDAY + damages
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 27th, 2017 @ 12:01AM
- Drain the swamp Sanctuary cities fight: Judge who blocked Trump order a Democrat activist
- THE LATEST: ATTORNEY GENERAL VOWS 'SANCTUARY CITY' FIGHT Total nonsense video haha
- Trump: I'm 'Absolutely' Considering Breaking Up 'Outrageous' 9th Circuit Court
- Trump Discovers Obama Was Spending $300 Million on Fake Afghan Soldiers, Gives Pentagon New Orders
- Obama Starts Cashing In Directly For Bailing Out Wall Street with 400k speeches.
- Women's Day March organizer is deported for Israel terrorism conviction.
- Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump - First the Ninth Circuit rules against the ban & now it hits again on sanctuary cities-both ridiculous rulings. See you in the Supreme Court!
- Pentagon Ramps Up Space Warfare Effort
- Look at those pictures, insane. North Korean leader takes the salute as his army fires rockets and torpedoes at mock enemy warships during country's 'largest ever' live-fire artillery drills
- Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway
- Judge William H. Orrick who blocked Trump Sanctuary City order donated $250,000 to Obama to get his job
- Audit: University of California hid $175M in budget reserves from state
- Kim's Massive Military Stockpile...
- Hillary Clinton Apologized to Obama After Election Defeat, Won’t Run Again - She has no standards at all on anything.
- Terrified survivors run for their lives from ISIS bomb - Scary
- Putin sends troops to Russia's border with North Korea
- ISIS operative linked to Istanbul bombing has been killed, Pentagon says - ISIS moves its capital in Syria
- North Korea's latest military parade analyzed
- Wikileaks release more CIA documents
- Cat stares down rattlesnake in south Texas town
- Awesome Second copy of the Declaration of Independence found
- US naval armada to be in Sea of Japan in days...
- ISIS moves its capital in Syria
- 5 Border Horrors Establishment Media Mostly Ignore
- Strange RARE BRIEFING: Entire Senate being called to White House on North Korea - Idiot bush and clinton gave them nukes.
- Russia plans 'world's largest aircraft carrier'...
- VIOLENCE LOOMS? Berkeley mayor may have ties to extremist group
- so true EXCLUSIVE – Clinton Sex Accusers Slam ‘Hypocritical’ Media over Bill O’Reilly Coverage
- Jeff Sessions Meets with Mayors as Court Blocks President Trump’s Order on ‘Sanctuary Cities’
- Usa Missile Test Flex...
- So funny Three ISIS fighters 'are killed by wild boars' in Kirkuk
- Texas Senate Votes to Wipe Out State Refugee Office
- A federal judge on Tuesday blocked President Donald Trump's attempt to withhold funding from "sanctuary cities" that do not cooperate with U.S. immigration officials, saying the president has no authority to attach new conditions to federal spending.
|Wednesday, April 26th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Diamonds are bullshit
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2017 @ 4:22PM
As an interesting side note, this gemstone is NOT mentioned as one of the many precious minerals God will use to make the twelve foundations use in constructing the New Jerusalem (see Revelation 21:19 - 21).
The modern popularity of diamonds was largely created by De Beers Consolidated Mines Ltd., which established the first large-scale diamonds mines in South Africa. Through an advertising campaign beginning in the 1930s and continuing into the mid-20th century, De Beers made diamonds into a key part of the betrothal process and a coveted symbol of status.COMMENTS | STUPID SH*T
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2017 @ 2:19PM
They're ruining all the big channels with their ad channels, screwing over people on their money. Everyone I watch is now begging for pateron instead. I have 1 Patreon subscriber. :)COMMENTS | THE INTERNET
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2017 @ 8:40AM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 26th, 2017 @ 12:24AM
- Honda Civic Type R becomes fastest front-wheel drive car
- Tesla Model X Owner Pulled From Car After Falcon Doors Don’t Open In Fire
- Volkswagen Hit With $2.8 Billion Criminal Fine For Dieselgate Emissions Cheating
- Ferrari driver is charged over horror crash in London
- Holy Shit This Polaris RZR Backflip
- Worst parking fail ever as two drivers try to lift car
- Study: More Than Half of Car Crashes Involve Drivers Distracted by Cell Phones
Continue reading "http://california-drivers-suck.com/ UPDATED" ... COMMENTS | CARS
|Tuesday, April 25th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 25th, 2017 @ 4:40PM
Thanks for continuing to check. It was down for days because none of us wanting to pay a $13 bill until the host returned from Coachella.COMMENTS | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 25th, 2017 @ 11:54PM
- Brawl at Orange Park Mall involved up to 60 people, Clay County Sheriff's Office says
- imagine the smell Monster 25ft dead shark washes up on Cornish coast
- haha 'Hot felon' Jeremy Meeks is deported from the UK
- VIDEO: Armed Employee Sneaks up Behind Armed Suspect, Foils Robbery Attempt
- New holiday-themed shop opens in Fantasyland at Disneyland
- UBER secretly tracking iPhone users after they deleted app...
- Starbucks Trolled In China With Ridiculous Containers
- New Orleans starts taking down Confederate statues - VIDEO: New Orleans Confederate memorial removed in dead of night
- PICTURED Hero who defended mom on American Airlines flight
- New Guardians of the Galaxy ride at Disneyland will feature music from the movies
- What the Fuck Is Going On With Star Trek: Discovery?
- Not the best photo of him. John Wayne gets his own park in Newport Beach
- United Airlines Catches More Heat After Would-Be World's Biggest Rabbit Dies on Flight (PHOTO)
- Man takes pictures of girlfriend in bed with ANOTHER MAN
- Marilyn Monroe's LA home goes on market for $6.9 million
- Erin Moran's tragic final days
- This Obscene $3,000 Stroller Will Teach Your Kid To Drive Before They Can Walk
- Oregon town for sale
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 25th, 2017 @ 4:53PM
babble all day with links to things online and comments about them. I have no idea if there's even an audience for that sort of thing. I got an ingress channel with 60 people and I think most of them don't even read it. I'd like to find a good chat channel for that sort of thing. Way back there was the IRC channels with changes for chatting on things. Otherwise, I just dump the links on my page.COMMENTS | NEBU
Metal Detecting + Beach
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 25th, 2017 @ 4:51PM
Went to the Beach on Saturday but only was able to dig up $1 by hitting the bushes where most people don't check with their detectors. As I was leaving, some dude was already on the beach hitting it up and this was a less popular beach. I think the SoCal beaches are just over hunted to hell. I had 0 results in the water areas either. Not even trash.
Dug up that little girls treasure chest and put in a business card in there cuz it's sat there like 3-4 weeks now.COMMENTS | TREASURE
Return to top