|Thursday, December 18th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 3:45PM
All minigames: https://santatracker.google.com/#calendarCOMMENTS | GOOGLE
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 3:42PM
I started a show on Netflix about humanity sending 100 criminal kids back to earth after living in space stations for 100 years due to a nuke war. Seems pretty nonsense so far. The actors look overmake-uped and cheesy. The acting is bad. And it seems like a whole knockoff of Hunger games.COMMENTS | TV
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 3:40PM
Bad driver #1 (8 million views)
Smart Car - My parking is pretty bad but not that bad. My street is all curved and it's really hard to line things up on a curve. So there are times where i take like 10 attempts haha.COMMENTS | CARS
Best House in LA by MineCraft Programmer
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 3:21PM
But, you're kinda living in a fish bowl. I'd feel naked/unsecure. Great views of the shit smog though! Save that 70 million and get a house in Hawaii.COMMENTS | THE 1%
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 1:54PM
If you're really out of music, this guy has weeks worth of trance that is pretty decent. Warning, it puts you to sleep.COMMENTS | MUSIC
Epic Random News Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 11:00AM
Some guy who said he'd help me improve my page but never did said quit doing those uber link threads and instead do one per day to get new twitter posts, links etc. So he never helped me so screw him. Epic link thread!
- Texas City plumber's truck ends up in Syrian war - Kinda funny.
COMMENTS | NEWS
Sony Pictures, Massive Compromise
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 10:59AM
- Sony’s Costs From ‘The Interview’ Likely Near $200 Million - From the guys who brought you Playstation Leaks, comes...
- Seth Rogen, James Franco get ‘giant’ bodyguards amid hacker threats leading to Sony pulling ‘The Interview’ from theatrical release - No one better kill those 2. They're the best.
- Exclusive: Sony Emails Say State Department Blessed Kim Jong-Un Assassination in ‘The Interview’
- Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email thread -
US intelligence officials have reportedly concluded that North Korea is behind the leaks, which are believed to have been a response to the Hollywood studio’s comedy film The Interview, which depicts the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un.
- Sony Hack: Studio Warned Not to Cast Denzel Washington Due to His Race
- Sony Hackers Warn of 9/11 Attacks in Theaters Showing 'The Interview'
- Sony Hacking Scandal Execs Convinced It's an Inside Job
- Advertisement Sony We Know How to Make This Movie Go Away - Wow they got raped by those hackers. Now the movie is getting pulled? They sure worked them. I hope we get to see it.
12/12/ - ‘Fire Your P.R. Guy’ E-Mail Sends Sony Exec Out the Door
12/12 - ‘Selma’ Director Calls Sony Emails ‘Sickening and Sad’
12/12 - Exclusive: Sony Hack Reveals Jennifer Lawrence Is Paid Less Than Her Male Co-Stars
12/12 - Sony suspends filming after hackers hit payments
12/8 - Sony Hackers Apparently Demand Studio Pull ‘The Interview’ - Bet it's the North Koreans.
12/4 - Sony Hack Reportedly Includes 47,000 Social Security Numbers, Celebrity Data - DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
way to go for the 2nd time.COMMENTS (7) | BUSINESS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 10:46AM
Ingress Morning, Ingress Breaks, Ingress Lunch, Ingress way home. Ingress whenever i go anywhere. Last night I got my dream, sitting on a dinner table with (6) level 7 portals to loot for 2 hours haha. Never had that in my whole life. I couldn't even loot all the loot.
Once I get chores done at home. I'm doing WoW Garrisons all the time. I'm not playing as much anymore, just in my Garrison all day.
I set up 3 monitors. My TV is now my monitor on my new computer also. I put up CLICKER HEROES and WoW Garrisons on that monitor. Then I do a TV show (netflix typically) on MOnitor 2. Then on my main I play Battlefield 4, or now Assassins Creed Black Flag/ or web.
Rank #89 Worldwide, #13th Worldwide to Level 16 (Ingress)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 10:14AM
- 12/18- 2,000 people have completed my missions now. (or 2,000 completions by some people doing multiples)
- Game is worst cheated game ever in history. Yesterday we got (2) win traders, one on each side, swapping portals. They almost never do anything against cheaters.
COMMENTS (4) | INGRESS
Assassins Creed: Black Flag
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 10:11AM
12/18/2014 - Gay voice: LOVING IT
12/17/2014 - Started again. It's pretty fun.
7/1/2014 - I tried the first one and didn't like it at all and returned it. But I LOVE pirate games/stuff. I've always wanted a good pirate game. So it was on steam sale and I got it. I'm liking it so far but my only complaint so far is he jumps all over but the wrong spots. I'm also doing really bad at the stealth portions haha.COMMENTS (4) | GAMES
ISIS (Terrorist Fux) : We're at War!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 18th, 2014 @ 3:51PM
These guys are the Nazi of our time.
- 12/18 - Middle East Kurds 'retake ground' from ISIL in Iraq
- 12/18 - ISIS Slaughters 150 Females in Iraq for Refusing to Marry, Have Sex with Them
- 12/18 - American troops battle ISIS for first time as they see off attempted attack by militants on Iraqi base - The lesson is never go into Iraq from 1991.
- 10/21 - ISIS Video: America’s Air Dropped Weapons Now in Our Hands - One thing is clear, Democrats suck a waging war.
- 10/11 - War against Isis: US strategy in tatters as militants march on - The War of Obama. He's never won anything, he just retreats every time.
Reminder: Democrats got us in Vietnam.
America's plans to fight Islamic State are in ruins as the militant group's fighters come close to capturing Kobani and have inflicted a heavy defeat on the Iraqi army west of Baghdad. The US-led air attacks launched against Islamic State (also known as Isis) on 8 August in Iraq and 23 September in Syria have not worked. President Obama's plan to "degrade and destroy" Islamic State has not even begun to achieve success. In both Syria and Iraq, Isis is expanding its control rather than contracting.
- 9/19 - France launches first airstrike against ISIS in Iraq, Hollande's office says - U.S. Central Command said Thursday the U.S. military has conducted 176 airstrikes in Iraq since Aug. 8.
- 9/16 - bama Orders Boots on the Ground!
- 9/15 - Texas Sheriff: Reports Warn Of ISIS Terrorist Cells Coming Across The Border
- 9/14 - NSA Metadata Collection Gets 90-Day Extension
- 9/14 - British hackers as young as 16 calling themselves ISIS face extradition to U.S. 'for threatening to carry out school massacres'
- 9/13 - ISIS Now Has Up To 31,000 Fighters — More Than Many Nations’ Armies
- 9/12 - White House say US ‘at war’ with ISIS
“In the same way that the United States is at war with Al Qaeda and its affiliates … the United States is at war with ISIL,” Earnest said."
- TURKEY REFUSES OBAMA REQUEST to Use Its Airbases to Fight ISIS
- Obama paralyzed by Muslim sympathies - For sure. Bush sucked but this guy is 1000x worse.
- Rights group accuses ISIS militants of mass killing up to 770 Iraqi soldiers
- New ISIS Video Purports to Show Beheading of Another U.S. Journalist
- EXCLUSIVE: Breitbart Texas Verifies ISIS Border Threat With Leaked Doc
- Hundreds Killed as ISIS Captures Key Syrian Airbase Near Iraq Border
- Intel believes 300 Americans fighting with Islamic State, posing threat to U.S.
- Lawmakers demand vote on US military action against ISIS
- #StevensHeadinObamasHands: ISIS Uses Captive TIME Journalist in New Propaganda War...
That's a war I can get behind. The Iraq War (both times) was pointless. Afghanistan we were ok with but it turns out the people were hiding in Pakistan and it did show that the US could win there while USSR lost. But for 9/11 seems like we shoulda attacked Saudi Araba since the terrorists were mostly from there. I think their country supports terror.
Anyway, I totally support going after those jerks. They're threatening us and killing hostages.
COMMENTS (54) | IRAQ
|Wednesday, December 17th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 17th, 2014 @ 1:28PM
- Stephen Collins Confesses to Sexual Abuse 'I Did Something Terribly Wrong'
- Bryan Singer Accuser Indicted For Fraud - Looks like a tool imo
- Fictional bridges on Euro banknotes constructed in the Netherlands
- Obama Announces New Era for U.S., Cuba - It's a scam to finally take them over! Do it for JFK!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 17th, 2014 @ 1:19PM
We love this one. Esp the part "WE EAT RIBBBBBS with this dude."
We also sing this one all the time about our own cat. Or we put random other words in there like Trash, Boxes, etc instead of Cat. haha.COMMENTS | AUTO TUNE THE NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 17th, 2014 @ 1:09PM
Probably my 20th post on this. The mainstream news continues to be absolute garbage. I pity anyone who actually follows it. I walk by the cafe and see the channels with their bullshit stories they want us to follow. Unless some major disaster happens, screw the news. Even then, they start their 24/7 coverage with nothing to say and just babble about nothing.
Let's move onto the future where we decide what stories are interesting instead of letting a bunch of dicks paid off by the politicians to force feed us their version of the news.
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS
|Tuesday, December 16th, 2014||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random Links
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 16th, 2014 @ 12:35AM
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 16th, 2014 @ 11:38AM
That game is free and the best. You can do daily quests for more cards without paying or just win games for more cards.
9/15 - They have a cool PIRATE card back this month. Just get level 20 by the end of the month on the ladder, easy.
7/25 - Check this out, I made 2 copies of the legendary archmage. When I casted a fireball, it made 3 more. haha.
- 7/22 - Naxx is out - GET IT BEFORE IT COSTS MONEY
- 7/18 - This month's card back - I just got 20 to get it.
- 7/8 - Curse of Naxxramas™: Wing Entry Details and Heroic Mode
- Season ends soon, to get your new card back
- New card back every month? That will sure add up.
COMMENTS (22) | BLIZZARD
Battlefield 4 - Official Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 16th, 2014 @ 9:29AM
Kali Compton Platoon Created! - I sent out invites to this. I can't get the emblem to load though.
- 12/16 - Awesome snipe
- 12/10 - I was playing last night Final Stand. The Snow Mobiles are kinda fun. I was driving them around. My new computer runs BF4 great. I load so fast.
- 12/9 - We were busy playing WOW but Final Stand came out News.
- 10/4 - Hilarious comic
- 9/11/ - Clearing a rooftop of snipers
- 9/10 - The Final Stand
- Choo choo
- 8/20 - Mav
- 8/15 - Last night I was trying to get 25 road kills. I started using ATVs to run people over and changed the view to 3rd person like GTA. It was so much fun. I really need to learn how to capture video. I had some cool moments where I flew over a bridge, and ran someone over trying to cross the bridge, or slamming someone into a wall with a jeep. So much fun. I almost have all the assignments done yet again. For Battlefield 3 I had like 75/77 assignments done. This one I'll have a few more that are not done because they involve lame maps or lame impossible achievements (not worth a stupid dog tag reward).
Return to top