|Sunday, February 26th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 26th, 2017 @ 1:30AM
COMMENTS | POLITICS
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 26th, 2017 @ 1:30AM
- Police to quiz girlfriend over British UFO conspiracy theorist's mystery death after he vomited two litres of black fluid
- Driver arrested after plowing truck into New Orleans Mardi Gras parade leaving 28 injured and 5 critical - including young children
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 28 injured and suspect in custody
Metal Detecting out of the trunk
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 26th, 2017 @ 12:36AM
COMMENTS | TREASURE
My Amazon Movie Reviews
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 26th, 2017 @ 12:37AM
2/25 - Top Reviewer Ranking: 46,411 Helpful Votes: 155
Upvote! I suck at movie reviews. haha. All of my fav movies are universally hated.
- Star Wars Episode 1 hahahahaha - I thought the review was great but only ONE downvote.
- Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome
- Season 3 of 24
- Red Dawn (i need to rewatch it and comment more)
- 24 Season 2 (took me 2 days to get it approved)
- The Duel
- Falling Down
- NEW: Total Recall
- 24 Season 1 Notes
- Mad Max: The Road Warrior
- Masscre at Central High
- Starship Troopers
- Maximum Overdrive
COMMENTS (3) | AMAZON
|Saturday, February 25th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 25th, 2017 @ 6:23PM
Just me and the kids for 4 days. No one to scream at me for no reason.
- Paul Joseph Watson @PrisonPlanet - The organizer of the next feminist, anti-Trump "women's march" is literally a convicted terrorist. Yes, really.
- Bill Cosby Gets Partial Win In 2004 Rape Case As Judge Limits Witnesses - Lame.
- NASA test ‘the new Concorde’: 1,354mph jet to fly passengers from UK to US in THREE HOURS
- Drug Den! Patton Oswalt’s Late Wife Hid Cocaine, Painkillers, Party Pills & More
COMMENTS (6) | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 25th, 2017 @ 5:50PM
- SWEDEN: ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER RAPE VIDEO. GIRL BEATEN AND KNOCKED OUT
- WikiLeaksVerified account @wikileaks - New #DNCChair Tom Perez: 18 Podesta Emails show him working for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders
- Wikileaks: Tom Perez collaborated with Clinton and actively undermined Sanders during primary.
- 4chan discovers John McCain is running a massive "Pay2Play" operation much like the "Clinton Foundation". - Guy is scum.
- Iraqi Christians Erect Giant Cross on Hillside After Liberation from ISIS
- PewDiePie exposes Ben Fritz from WSJ who attacked him turns out is ACTUALLY racist with many old tweets, what a timeline folks.
- Ann CoulterVerified account @AnnCoulter- So they get free $100k dresses, $250k to wear them& $25k gift bag. And they want to see Trumps tax returns? I want to see their tax returns.
- Huffington Post writer Ryan Clayton caught handing out Russian flags at CPAC to create their FAKE NEWS!LYING MSM (twitter.com)
- more reddit bullshit. NEW CENSORSHIP TACTIC BY REDDIT: Not allow /r/The_Donald users to defend themselves by making you wait to post while sharia blue can posts as frequently as they want to! - I keep getting that message. Maybe because I'm a DONALD sub?
- Media Outrage over White House ‘Exclusion’ is Fake News "Obama’s private briefings for liberal members of the media, which excluded conservatives, were well-documented."
- 6 companies control 90% of media
- So awesome White House Blocks NYT, CNN And Other Outlets From Press Gaggle - Those guys are as bad as the supermarket tabloids.
- Gee, I can't imagine why the New York Times would be banned from press briefings. - F them and CNN.
|Friday, February 24th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
ug, ebay newb
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 24th, 2017 @ 11:18PM
I've only ever sold 1 thing on ebay. So I put my auction at $150 to start and it had 27 watches but then just ends $2 over the starting price. Lame. I lost like $50. I"m not sure what I should have done different. Other auctions sold for more with less things. Maybe I should just started it super high.
The guy who bought has 0 feedback, from URUGAY but has a US shipping address in Miami.
COMMENTS (3) | SHOPPING
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 24th, 2017 @ 11:09PM
Dug up $9 yesterday, about $4 today. Never worth the money of course. I've learned my detector can find dimes like NUTS. I dug up like 100+ dimes.
I think I never find any good treasure because I'm not just completely clearing places. They say dig anything over VDI 39 (1-100). The last detector I'm just digging when I hear the coin sound when instead I should have been digging every damn thing. BUT the problem is, that adds like DAYS of work to clear that much trash. I don't know if I have the time to dig that much trash. I think it would take 2-3 weeks to dig all the targets at my park I've hit 2 days in a row.
Then they're saying get this $100 shovel. I noticed today I'm spending forever digging when that shovel will probably massively reduce the time I'm spending digging. So I don't know. I'm kneeling down and using this little hand digger thing which works most of the time.
I also notice my detector is really sucking in the trashy parks. I need the $120 "TRASH" smaller coil.
Anyway this detector is what I shoulda been using the whole time. It's the one off DIGGERs, the 3 season Metal Detecting show. It was $300 more but it's worth it for sure. Who knows what I would have found had i started with this one.
Before I felt like I had cleared out parks, but this one shows hey there's like $1000s in change there and you'll never get it all. haha. So I hit like 100 parks, when I coulda got this detector and just stuck to 2 areas for most of the money.COMMENTS | TREASURE
My Greatest Video Ever
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 24th, 2017 @ 11:04PM
Share! Subscribe.COMMENTS | CATS
|Thursday, February 23rd, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2017 @ 11:54PM
I wonder if I'm spending hours to see no one even reading these summaries. Who knows.
- Not only did Huffpost delete their article about riots in Sweden, they have banned the Swedish journalist that submitted it. Sad!
- Washington Post hires John Podesta as columnist - Hide your children.
- Miami Becomes First Major “Sanctuary” City to Formally Drop Status
- Syrian men, posing as "teenagers", enrolled in a Canadian High School and sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl.
- Trump’s open-door Oval Office
- Survey: Two-Thirds of Trump Voters Turn Off Awards Shows When Actors Get Political
- EXCLUSIVE: Illegal fundraiser for the Clintons made secret tape because he feared being ASSASSINATED over what he knew - and used it to reveal Democrats' bid to silence him
- You know a problem is bad when even the fucking Huffington Post reports it
- 2016 - Fing Hollywood - 'I was molested and passed around': Corey Feldman describes his ordeal at the hands of Hollywood pedophile ring and says Corey Haim was just eleven years old when he was first raped - A friend of mine quit hollywood because all they ever wanted him to do is go get drugs for them.
- Fox NewsVerified account @FoxNews - Fox News contributor @AlanColmes has passed away at the age of 66. - Well I wasn't a fan of his politics but I spent a lot of time watching him. RIP.
- Author of Book on Islamic Terror: ‘UCLA Banned My Book From Free Speech Event’
- Nearly 1M Illegal Aliens Ordered Deported Still Free
- DHS secretary orders immigration agent hiring surge, end to 'catch-and-release'
- Soros-Funded Org Urges ‘Ethnic Cleansing’ of Journalistic Vocabulary on Immigration
- ICE raids have day laborers on edge across Southern California
- Was Trump right about Sweden after all? Riot breaks out in the Stockholm suburb the President was ridiculed for referring to in speech about immigration dangers
- US official: ISIS has ‘people in place’ to conduct ‘steady’ attacks - Yeah all the dumbasses who took refugees thinking they were helping but instead were letting ISIS come in.
- Students, Faculty Rejoice as PA School Drops Federally-Regulated School Lunch Program
- Donald Trump's Star Vandal Dodges Jail in Plea Bargain
- Majority of Canadians distrust government: poll suggests - They let the french completely take over their country for 30+ years. But it could be a worse group for sure. Like....
- Pentagon can't confirm report ISIS suicide bomber was former Gitmo prisoner
- Poll: Americans overwhelmingly oppose sanctuary cities - 55k shares.
- Over a Dozen Arrests Following Anti-Trump Violence in Portland - That state needs to split off then we send all the hippies and homeless there.
- Arrests made in North Dakota, as group of pipeline protesters remain at camp - I'm laughing my ass off except for all the trash they leave. JK, I don't even care.
- Kate Upton Has A New ‘SI Swimsuit’ Video And Other News - The internet should be all about Kate Upton, but not at all about her lame bf.
- Leaked Report: Six Million Migrants Want To Enter Europe
- Report: CIA Freezes Military Aid for Syrian Rebels to Prevent it from Reaching Jihadis
Lamest Shit Ever
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2017 @ 11:28PM
If you're doing any of these, smack yourself.
- Man buns
- 1980s boat shoes. Saw my dumb neighbor wearing them a while back. They won't die.
- Yoga - except when women do it or DHALSIM or if you're using it to scam women.
- European tiny man purses
- Short hair with beard combos
- Toe Socks
- Toe Shoes
- and I saw a new one, HIDDEN socks you wear with those lame rich people boat shoes.
COMMENTS (4) | LAME
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 23rd, 2017 @ 11:26PM
Fucking auto play movies. Sadly I keep linking to those. Worst thing online is autoplaying movies. Facebook even scams it further counting your view of the thing when you didn't even chose to view it creating ridiculous view counts.
- Danish man who videoed himself burning the Quran charged with blasphemy
- Meet the £250k home cinema that costs more than the average house (and here's how to put your own together for a fraction of the price)
- The USA from above: Drone photographer travels all 50 states to snap America as you've never seen it before
- Iraqi forces take Mosul airport from ISIS as troops reclaim the western side of the city
- SHOP NOW > San Jose’s Anti-Trump Mayor Forced to Admit ‘Failure’ in Flood - That gu is the worst.
- Lego City Undercover Launches April 4 With Co-Op Mode - I still have no XBOX One.
- Get off my grass! Protests erupt in LA after off-duty cop was filmed pulling his GUN and opening fire at a gang of teens in scuffle after they 'walked on his lawn' - That kid was a punk IMO.
- #Squadgoals achieved: Craptacular, freecycling and clicktivism have officially made it into the online Oxford Dictionary
- Iraqi forces retake runway from ISIS at Mosul International Airport
- Did Hitler have a NUCLEAR BOMB? Mushroom cloud sighting in declassified US documents suggests the Nazis successfully tested a nuke before the end of World War Two
- Winning $435M Powerball ticket sold in Indiana (autoplay)
- CARchitecture: Newport Beach house for $12.9 million has an auto lover's perk
- Apple's new 'spaceship' HQ set to open - Yeah with all their billions on tax money they sent offshore. Drain the swamp.
- One Player's Three-Year Quest To Beat Every NES Game Is About To End
- The lotto loser who won’t see a penny: Skint ex-boyfriend is left with nothing after splitting from mother of four just months before she scooped £14.5million
- 'I thought I was going to die': Former Playboy model has her breast implants removed after claiming they were causing migraines, vision loss and BLACK OUT
- Reddit is Being Manipulated By Big Financial Services Companies
- GAFFNEY: Whom to Blame for Oroville — and How President Trump Can Fix It
- Take two for the Note 7: Samsung set to re-release Galaxy handset with smaller battery in emerging markets following explosion disaster - I don't like any of the phones past SG5. I want to be able to replace my battery.
- Sleazy rider! Semi-naked couple are caught having sex on the back of a moving motorcycle - To me this is hilarious. Stunt challenge accepted.
- She must pack VERY light! Playboy model turned scantily clad ‘nature buff’ travels the US posting sizzling snaps of her hiking adventures - what a pal.
- Snowboarder buried alive after leaping 30ft into deep snow is saved by friend in dramatic rescue
- Tom Brady's missing Super Bowl jersey is valued by Houston police at $500,000 and say whoever stole it could face a jail term of five years
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Had A Test Screening, It Was Fine
- Dude is off his rocker. It's not even a hard airport where the runways cross. You can see them from half the valley away with giant fucking numbers on them too. The moment Harrison Ford came TERRIFYINGLY close to an air disaster: New video shows his plane passing just feet over a 737 with 106 people aboard as he misses runway and lands on taxiway - But they are hyping it up way more in the stories than it was. He was clearly not going to land on the jet.
- Hundreds rescued from California floodwaters in San Jose - It's sunny days here. It's hard to believe that's real. I guess the difference is it's a 9 hour drive.
- Ukraine's Unconventional Approach To Drone Warfare Was Born Out Of Necessity - Russia owned them and Obama/Soros let it happen because they wanted some oil pipeline. And Republicans are the bad ones?
- There’s Already a Game Too Big to Install on the Nintendo Switch
- Everyone is jerkin' off to this news. But good luck getting there fuckers. Also the Star Trek universe is about as likely as zombies. As Nasa scientists announce the discovery of a new solar system that has at least three Earth-like planets - is this newly discovered solar system proof we're not alone?k
- I'm still a fan Reminder: Amazon Treats Its Employees Like Shit
- EXCLUSIVE: Show ME the money! NFL hero who came up with THAT catchphrase tells how he barely saw a cent inspiring Jerry Maguire
- 500-pound great white shark caught from Huntington Beach shore
- Wendy's is spending $30 million to overhaul its chicken sandwiches
- Facebook Suspends Christian Homeschool Mom's Account Over Posts Citing Bible on Homosexuality - Here's what's screwed, islam actually believes that but they go after Christians who quote the bible. But I can see how saying kill gays like the old testament could be seen as a hate topic for a social network.
- BF1 sidecar kill haha
- US troops have come 'under fire' in and around Mosul, official says
COMMENTS (2) | NEWS
Return to top