|Wednesday, August 24th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 24th, 2016 @ 9:41PM
- Turkey invades Syria Turkey has reportedly struck 63 targets in Syria this morning, in a vengeance attack on ISIS in Jarablus. - Now Russia needs to invade Turkey.
- Facebook Classifying Users as Liberal, Moderate, or Conservative
- A Woman's Guide to Woodworking - Building an End Table
- Video: Wikileaks: Hillary Asked For Parkinson's Drug
- $331 million collected: Our toll roads are a booming business - Those guys rip you off so bad. Their prices are insane. Like $4-5.
Improving on Pokemon GO - Making Better Augmented Reality Games - Extra Credits
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 24th, 2016 @ 4:12PM
It's pretty much what we've been saying for 4 years. We want a GOOD reality game.COMMENTS | GAMES
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 24th, 2016 @ 2:48PM
- A pattern emerges - Clinton Inc., at home and abroad
Many of those donations come from more than suspect sources--like Victor Pinchuk, a Ukrainian oligarch whose family led a regime notorious for its corruption and repression. He was responsible for contributing between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, lending his private plane to the Clintons and attending Bill Clinton's big 65th birthday extravaganza in Los Angeles.
COMMENTS | NEWS
|Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 23rd, 2016 @ 10:32PM
- Trump slams Clinton for 'Third World'- style corruption
- Tesla Unveils the World’s Fastest Production Car: 0 to 60 in 2.5 Seconds
- Sir Nils Olav the penguin receives military promotion in Scotland
- The Homeland Security Department is trying to ramp up wearable devices that can detect nuclear radiation.
- Clinton Foundation donors include dozens of media organizations, individuals
- Clinton State Department Stonewalled AP for Three Years - DIRTY
- Why Clinton can’t shake her private email scandal
- PEOPLE OF WALMART: Bargain brawl! Female shoppers pile in to huge fight in the middle of a Chicago Walmart
COMMENTS | NEWS
Overwatch Official Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 23rd, 2016 @ 6:24PM
I want one!:
- 8/23 - The Guy With The Lowest Possible Rank In Overwatch
- 8/16 - New Animated Short coming - For the most flamed hero, haha.
- 8/16 - Blizzard Reveals New Overwatch Map, Eichenwalde
- 8/10 - DIE DIE DIE
- 8/8 - POTG 1
- POTG 2
- POTG 3
- POTG 4
- POTG 5
- 4 days old: Banned Overwatch Players Are Not Reacting Well
- 8/8 - Season 1 Ending Soon - Ouch. I get like 40 points.
- 8/8 - Competitive Play Guide
- 8/8 - I got all the new skins but a few. Still missing Mercy, Torborn, Genji.
- 8/2 - NEW EVENT/LOOT: WELCOME TO THE SUMMER GAMES
- 7/31 - Budget Genji
DRUNK FRAT BOY- Songify Ryan Lochte!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 23rd, 2016 @ 4:37PM
COMMENTS | AUTO TUNE THE NEWS
Melania Trump hires Hulk's lawyer
Posted by: m0rb0 on August 23rd, 2016 @ 1:31PM
COMMENTS (1) | POLITICS
MANY DONORS TO CLINTON FOUNDATION MET WITH HER AT STATE
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 23rd, 2016 @ 12:39PM
COMMENTS | POLITICS
At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.
Former NFL star found wandering naked in IRVINE
Posted by: m0rb0 on August 23rd, 2016 @ 11:34AM
What a waste. He was extremely talented, but didn't ever really care about the game. His dad drove him over the edge, and he keeps using drugs aas an excuse...COMMENTS (1) | SPORTS
This will cheer you up
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 23rd, 2016 @ 10:48AM
COMMENTS | MUSIC
|Monday, August 22nd, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 22nd, 2016 @ 11:30PM
- Olympics TLDR
- Clinton Foundation executive left 148 phone messages for Hillary Clinton's top aide
- New Batch of E-Mails Add to Clinton Woes Over Server, Foundation
- New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors
- Congressman Says Some of Clinton Emails ‘Classified’ Simply to Avoid Embarrassment
- Bill Gates’s Net Worth Hits Record High of $90 Billion: Chart
- Doctors remove 40 knives from man's stomach in India
- ‘Like a Furnace’: New Yorkers Sweat It Out as Reports of Hot Subway Cars Rise
- Nuclear accident in New Mexico ranks among the costliest in U.S. history
- Speedo and Ralph Lauren Drop Ryan Lochte Sponsorships After Rio Olympics Scandal
- Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ratings Lose Almost 50% Of London 2012 Viewers - haha
- Southern Command Warns Sunni Extremists Infiltrating From South
- FBI uncovers 14,900 more documents in Clinton email probe
- Giuliani: Press ignores signs of Clinton's illness
- A suicide bomber aged between 12 and 14 carried out the attack on a wedding party in the Turkish city of Gaziantep on Saturday that killed at least 51 people, the president said.
- Lochte apologizes to Brazil on national TV
- OFFICIAL: PILLS FOUND AT PRINCE'S ESTATE CONTAINED FENTANYL
- Lou Pearlman: 'NSYNC, Backstreet Boys Mastermind ... Dead at 62
- American journalism is collapsing before our eyes
- Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him
- You're out
- GRAPHIC: LAPD Video Shows Six Cops Choking Man to Death, Then Laughing About It
- Olympics Green Screen
- When the flood waters rise, the lifted brotherhood rides
- US moves nuclear weapons from Turkey to Romania
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS
Ramen is becoming THE new currency in prisons
Posted by: m0rb0 on August 22nd, 2016 @ 2:50PM
COMMENTS | NOTHING
We have it finally!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 22nd, 2016 @ 1:55PM
Mentally Retarded/Retardation (Retarded) -> Mentally Challenged -> Intellectually Challenged.
Intellectually Challenged is the NEW PC term. I'm sure many of you are Intellectually Challenged.
COMMENTS (3) | 80S
Ozzy Man Reviews: Greatest Wrestling Match Ever
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 22nd, 2016 @ 1:38PM
COMMENTS | HUMOR
Dirty Cops or somewhat related
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 22nd, 2016 @ 1:44PM
I have to get my $2,000 worth of bad press for cops in retaliation. It might take many years. I could sure use that $2k now.
- 8/22 - Cop Shoots and Kills Unarmed Deaf Man as He Tries to Communicate Using Sign Language
- 8/18 - A New Mexico State Police officer is charged with DWI for the third time,
- 8/15 - Innocent Man Killed By Cop From Armored Vehicle Gun Turret
- 8/10 - Baltimore police officers fired as scathing federal report alleges excessive force
- 7/21 - Video shows moments before North Miami Police shot unarmed black man
Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 22nd, 2016 @ 12:12AM
Link - Any time you expect Obama to be presidential and make a comment or help out America, he fucks around and does nothing. It's clear he does NOT CARE. We already know Hillary doesn't care. So out of the 3, Trump is the only one who might care.
COMMENTS (4) | AMERICA
Return to top