|Thursday, June 30th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 30th, 2016 @ 6:45PM
- Tesla driver killed in crash while using car's 'Autopilot'
- Secret Rules Make It Pretty Easy for the FBI to Spy on Journalists
- U.S. accepts record number of Syrian refugees in June despite terrorist screening worries - They should be sending these people to another location instead of a place where they in no way support the American way, culture, etc. With Vietnam the people actually wanted to be here.
- Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military
- ‘She lied to me, then called me a liar on TV’: Mother of slain Benghazi victim on Hillary Clinton - She's fucking scum for sure.
- Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.
- White House Watch White House Watch: Trump 43%, Clinton 39%
- US airstrikes kill at least 250 ISIS fighters in convoy outside Fallujah, official says
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 30th, 2016 @ 5:05PM
I bought Farcry Primal for $40. A bit overpriced but oh well.
South Park game is cheap. It's disturbing but fun.
Shadows of Mordor, Rocket League, and Life is Strange.COMMENTS (1) | GAMES
EN Exclusive: Overwatch - Nebu - Why didn't I fall off the map?
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 30th, 2016 @ 12:22PM
COMMENTS | BLIZZARD
EN Exclusive: Overwatch : Reinhardt
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 30th, 2016 @ 1:46AM
COMMENTS | BLIZZARD
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 30th, 2016 @ 12:39AM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 30th, 2016 @ 10:46AM
- 6/30 - Won Nubani and still went up 1/10th
- 6/30 - Competitive play Skill Rating
- 6/30 - Genji Cosplay
- 6/30 - Issues with Skill rating in Competitive - I go 34-35-34-35-34 haha.
- 6/28 - Competitive Play is out! Hoping to be skill 1. I'm already at 0-2.
- 6/24 - Overwatch is a digital-sales behemoth with $269M in May, according to analyst - At this point, the bills are so high on just rent, food, and normal bills (NO CAR PAYMENTS), it's all I can afford to pay. :(
- 6/24 - Play of the game
- 6/21 - New PTR Realm and patch notes if you scroll down. New Golden weapons!
- 6/21 - This is how the matchmaker works in Overwatch - Our own Excalibur_Z, Kali Compton member gets a giant blizzard response from the main man.
- 6/14 - Blizzard can you tell us the next step of Overwatch? - Overwatch Forums
- 6/14 - 10 million players - maybe I can finally feed my family.
- 6/14 - Widowmaker overpowered haha
- 6/14 - Play of the Game
- 6/11 - Ooops
- 6/11 - HS around corners
- 6/11 - Saved by the hook
- 6/10 - Highlight 1
- 6/9 - TPain plays Overwatch - warning language
- 6/7 - Overwatch: Blizzard answers the big questions
- 6/6 - Highlight haha
- 6/6 - Elon Musk somehow finds time to play Blizzard's Overwatch, and he loves it
|Wednesday, June 29th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Why did the duck cross the road?
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 29th, 2016 @ 4:17PM
Please like the video/subscribe.
We found this while driving along. haha.COMMENTS | ANIMALS
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 29th, 2016 @ 12:39PM
- CIA Director Brennan Says Istanbul Bombings Should Serve as Warning to U.S.
- 41 dead, 239 injured in Turkey Attack
- Clinton’s Private E-Mail Use Said to Frustrate Top Aide Huma Abedin
COMMENTS | NEWS
EN Exclusive: Overwatch - Pharah - Competitive Play
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 29th, 2016 @ 11:58AM
I ended up with a super crappy rank of 33. Catz got 50. The best person in the web team got 57.
Please like/subscribe. Here's a great video where I threw 4 people off the map with Pharah. I'm continuing to gather video for highlights.COMMENTS | BLIZZARD
|Tuesday, June 28th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
EN Exclusive: Junkrat saves the game
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 28th, 2016 @ 2:19PM
We were getting worked until I switched to Junkrat and won it all.
Please upvote/subscribe so I can advance to the next pointless youtube level.COMMENTS | BLIZZARD
EN Exclusive: Battlefield Hardline: Inquisition Sword Part 2
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 28th, 2016 @ 2:17PM
My Sword Stabbing video part 2, where I got a 7 in a row streak (nearly impossible).
Please like/subscribe so I can move up in some weird youtube creator system which requires more subscribers to level.COMMENTS | BATTLEFIELD
Ozzy Man Reviews: Game of Thrones - Season 6 Episode 10
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 28th, 2016 @ 3:34PM
COMMENTS | TV
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Doping (HBO)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 28th, 2016 @ 2:36PM
COMMENTS | POLITICAL HUMOR
Istanbul airport explosions: 10 dead, Justice minister says
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 28th, 2016 @ 2:04PM
The religion of peace!
-- At least 10 people have been killed and 20 others injured in the attack at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport, Turkey's Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag told CNN.
The two suicide bombers were also killed. Bozdag said one attacker "first opened fire with a Kalashnikov then detonated himself" at the airport entrance.
In total two bombs exploded. One of them was located just outside the terminal on the pavement, the other was at the security gate at the entrance to the airport.COMMENTS | FORMERLY THE WAR ON TERROR
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 28th, 2016 @ 12:47PM
yay.Continue reading "Battlefield 1" ... COMMENTS | BATTLEFIELD
Tuesday Random News and Old News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 28th, 2016 @ 12:26PM
- Where rich people learn how to survive the apocalypse
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama Admin. Dumps 4,000 More Alien Kids into the U.S.
- FBI didn’t inform some Americans they were on ISIS kill list
- More Clinton emails released, including some she deleted
- Google Maps get Satellite makeover
- The AI 'Top Gun' that can beat the military's best: Pilots hail 'aggresive and dynamic' software after losing to it repeatedly
- People are losing their minds over trump girls
- Tower's tuning fork design conquers tight site Cool
- Parrot could help prosecute murder suspect
- Ariel Winter This Ass is Unattached!
- They just keep getting bigger and bigger! World's largest superyacht with 41,000 sq ft of living space and TWO helipads is delivered to Russian billionaire
- EXCLUSIVE: Paranoid Hillary drove demoralized Secret Service to drink, drugs and hookers, says officer who protected 'Bridezilla' Clinton in the White House
- Volkswagen reportedly to pay $10.2 billion in emissions claims settlement - Hitler's revenge
- Marines: Man in Iwo Jima flag raising photo misidentified
- Trump forgives $50 million in loans to his campaign: Trump finance chief
- Crazy 5 year old minecraft server
- NSFW: Unintentionally Rude Pictures (imgur.com)
- TIL that as a result of Breyers adding excessive amounts of additives in their ice cream to cut costs, Canada has determined their product no longer contains enough milk and cream to meet labeling requirements for ice cream, and must be labeled "Frozen Dairy Dessert",or "Frozen Dessert." (en.wikipedia.org) - I quit both of those. Dryers isn't ice cream anymore either.
- Video of horrible parking job helps police nab suspected hit-and-run driver
- Reddit users help feds nab graffiti vandal who defaced US national parks - Scum
- The 116-year young fireboat Edward M. Cotter, still in frontline service with the Buffalo Fire Department, heads out towards Lake Erie on a fundraiser cruise. [3264x1836] (i.imgur.com)
- Mad skills (imgur.com)
- Mega-heatwave has made Arizona so hot man fries steaks on the street and bakes cookies in his Lamborghini
- Married With Children cast all grown up (i.imgur.com)
- California Police Impounded 17 Exotic And Sports Cars And No One Will Say Why
- The World's Biggest Nerf Gun Can Shoot Darts at 40 MPH
- Amber Rose, Steph Curry 'Moji' CEO Busted For Stealing Camera From YouTube Star's Crew - This is entertaining to watch. Justice.
- Actor portrayals in biographical films (imgur.com)
- Anton Yelchin -- Chrysler Had JUST Rolled Out Recall 'Fix'be
Return to top