|Sunday, May 29th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
In Las Vegas
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2016 @ 12:11AM
Worst drive ever. She left at 12 am and I had to drive 12am to 3am. And the people or were all aboles. Hopefully my dash cam turns out.COMMENTS | LAS VEGAS
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 29th, 2016 @ 12:10AM
COMMENTS | NEWS
|Saturday, May 28th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 28th, 2016 @ 2:19PM
- 5/27 - Overwatch Gif
- 5/26 - Reaper haha
- 5/25 - Fell asleep the first night, but now I'm up to level 10. Still working on Fallout.
- 5/24 - Overwatch takes down reddit
- 5/24 - Short live stream Q&A with Jeff Kaplan that aired earlier, starts at about 19:20.
- 5/23 - Awesome Cosplay
- 5/23 - Giant Pharah
- 5/19 - New Overwatch Comic
- 5/19 - Life-Sized Action Figures Are Popping Up Around the World to Promote Overwatch Boxed statues appear in Hollywood, Paris and Busan
- 5/19 - OVERWATCH OPEN BETA INFOGRAPHIC
- 5/18 - LUMÉRICO VISION FOR MEXICO UNVEILED, BUT THREATS TO SAFETY AND SECURITY REMAIN
- Overwatch players will be permanently banned if they cheat just once, Blizzard says
- Blizzard Entertainment today announced that more than 9.7 million players around the world played its upcoming team-based shooter Overwatch® during the Open Beta for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and Windows® PC, making it Blizzard’s biggest open beta ever. By the time the Open Beta came to a close on May 10, participants had joined forces for more than 4.9 billion minutes (over 81 million hours) across more than 37 million matches of intense competitive action, incredible teamwork, and all-out fun.
- 4/29 - New Comic: Reinhardt
- 4/22 - On Facebook there's 3 custom created Overwatch cars that are pretty cool.
- 4/22 - New Free Comic
COMMENTS (4) | BLIZZARD
|Friday, May 27th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Nintendo Cartoon Hour - 2005
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2016 @ 4:00PM
COMMENTS | GAMES
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2016 @ 2:14PM
- Russia Flight Tests Anti-Satellite Missile - Long as no one kills the cellphone/internet network
- “Game-Changing” Study Links Cellphone Radiation to Cancer
- EBAY founder backing GAWKER appeal Hulk sex tape verdict...
Billionaire Bad Blood...
- https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4l6uy0/porn_stars_without_makeup_on_sfw/ - 90% of them are so ugly. A few look better. So people are really jacking it to ugly women with fake tits. haha
- Airport screening made 70,000 miss American Airlines flights this year
- Clinton’s inexcusable, willful disregard for the rules
- Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all ISIS forces - The heroes we want to be but can't because of Obama
- So, this happened this morning in Florence.
- Awesomest Van
- Toliet bomb on Freeway
- Emails Show NPR Cancelled Interviews With Anti-Iran Deal Congressman - NPR dirty!
- Bill Cosby WILL STAND trial on sex assault charges after judge hears rape accuser's claims actor told her to drink wine and take 'herbal medication' to relax before unconscious assault with the pudding pops and the raping.
- The Cutest
- April Sets FY2016 Alien Apprehension Record, Surges Past FY2014 Numbers - Worst president ever.
- Facebook admits rogue employees may have shown bias against conservatives
- What's your name, Stud? Meet the world's most handsome horse, Frederik, whose lustrous mane changes style according to his mood and drives the fillies wild
- how to get rid of a drone
- Awesome 43 inch 4k Dell Monitor
- Coca-Cola FEMSA has suspended all production in Venezuela because of a sugar shortage, the Mexican beverage multinational said in a statement.
- The World’s Largest Solar Plant Just Torched Itself
- Tupac No California Love My Hummer is Headed to the Midwest! - :(
- TIL Game company NCSoft published a fake letter from Ultima-creator Richard Garriott while he was in quarantine after returning from space, announcing his "voluntary" resignation. Then they fired him. (gamasutra.com)
- LinkedIn just revealed that the 2012 breach that compromised the accounts of 6.5 million users actually hit more than 100 million users.
- American Military Technology Has Come Home—to Your Local Police Force
- RoboCop is real – and could be patrolling a mall near you
- TIL on the first day of business for shoe company Vans, the owners forgot to have cash on hand for change. The 12 customers that purchased shoes that first day were all asked to return the following day to pay for their shoes and all 12 did (en.wikipedia.org)
- NATO finalises military build-up to counter Russia
- I worked on Facebook's Trending team – the most toxic work experience of my life
- Oppenheimer Blue' diamond sells for over $51M, new record
- US slaps China steel imports with fivefold tax increase
- Around the world on the taxpayer: Benefits-cheat model who said she was so poor she had to get free food from a mosque is jailed for swindling £50k to fund lavish holidays in Dubai and Hong Kong
- Adam Sandler clone
- Awesome Fallout 4 Mod
- Iran: U.S. Encouraging Islamic Republic to Keep Illicit Missile Tests Secret
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2016 @ 2:05PM
They made a better 10 year shield version. Mine is all bent and not as cool as the new one. Does that mean mines worth more because it's more rare?
"Original version from India with bent tip" hahaCOMMENTS | NOTHING
LinkedIn 2012 Breach Update
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2016 @ 12:07PM
COMMENTS | THE INTERNET
LinkedIn recently shared that their breach in 2012 was more extensive than initially thought, having resulted in the theft of 117 million users’ login credentials. These credentials have been found for sale on the black market, so we suggest you change your password, enable two-factor authentication on your LinkedIn account, and update your password on any services that used the same credentials as LinkedIn. We should all be vigilant about securing our information, so take the following precautions to keep yourself safe from potential compromises:
- • Try to use a different password for every service
- • Use a password manager (we recommend LastPass) to keep track of your credentials
- • Only use passwords that contain upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters
- o You can even use the LastPass password generator to create secure passwords.
- • Change your passwords regularly. Your password shouldn’t be so old that it has its own five-year sword!
- • Enable two-factor authentication for all services that offer it
Niantic raises $5 million to forge ahead with Pokémon Go
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 27th, 2016 @ 11:57AM
5/26 - The beta came out for US to people who were invited. I'm up to level 4 of 20. haha. I've never played ANY pokemon. I don't know if I'll stick with it or not.Continue reading "Niantic raises $5 million to forge ahead with Pokémon Go" ... COMMENTS | INGRESS
|Thursday, May 26th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Awesome Potato planting Tractor
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 26th, 2016 @ 4:28PM
COMMENTS (1) | FOOD
Return to top