June 30, 2018
Saturday Random News
- Why In-N-Out Burger isn’t coming to the East Coast
- LEGO Releases Official Pics Of It’s Upcoming 2,321 Piece Voltron Set Oh I want that thing.
- D.B. Cooper unmasked at last? Investigators say they’ve now confirmed skyjacker’s identity
- The NES Classic Returns Today But I’m More Excited About This Wireless Controller
- The World’s Most Expensive Denim Jacket (Cost $4.6-Million, Contains Almost 5 Pounds Of Gold Studs, 129 Carats Of Diamonds)
- They put Barack Obama in the new Shaq Fu
- Cat freaks out when its owner uses a sheet to disappear
- Massive data leak may affect nearly all American adults…
- YouTuber Shane Dawson calls disastrous TanaCon the ‘worst decision ever’ watching his 3 videos. Hilarious stuff.
- Passenger with unbearable odor that caused emergency landing dies of infection…
- Report: Disney Eager to Fire Kathleen Kennedy for Destroying ‘Star Wars’ blow to diversity?
- Elon Musk: The Unluckiest Man In The World
- The full horror of the Aztec ‘tower of skulls’ revealed
- ‘Seinfeld’ Writer Wants McDonald’s to Pay Up for Muffin Top Idea
- Netflix may face an investigation over ‘child pornography’ claims
- Personal Information of 340 Million People and Businesses Leaked By Florida Marketing Firm
- Model sparks fury by posing NAKED overlooking the Western Wall months
- Grenade Launchers, Gold Bars And LSD: Feds Bust 35 Dark Web Criminals In First Nationwide Undercover Sting
- Google Rolls Out New Internal Rules in an Effort to Fix Its Culture