|Friday, November 3rd, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Friday Random and OLD news
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 3rd, 2017 @ 3:58PM
- Eat it NFL World Series Game 7 Doubles NFL Ratings, 2nd Most Watched Since 2002
- Tim Cook Says If You Can Afford Nice Coffee You Can Buy a $1,000 Phone
- America Fights Back: 1 Million Cord-Cutters Freak Out Cable Industry
- The Latest Netflix Price Hike Pushed Me Over the Edge
- 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks' Ex Claims He's Making $1 Million Per Month
- Popular Battlegrounds Streamer Pulls Off Miraculous Headshot, Wins $100
- Thieves steal $300,000 worth from truck in San Fran...
- Bin Laden watched 'Charlie Bit My Finger' in his compound hah
- Dare To Dream: 4,626 People In Japan Dress Up As Where's Waldo To Set Guinness World Record
November 3rd, 2017 @ 10:10PM
|Regardless of how NFL is doing, comparing Game 7 of the world series to a regular season NFL week is just stupid|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top