|Sunday, September 24th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Bad Luck Geoff™
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 24th, 2017 @ 2:43PM
- 9/24 - Paid $70 to fix the sliding door. I had to go a week without the door being able to be locked. I tried to jam a screwdriver in there but that didn't seem to work well. But now with the parts, we have a WAY better screen lock and door lock. It's a shame I didn't do that yeras ago.
- Only thing I've fixed so far is my teeth. haha
- Sunday, I was getting up and something happened with my back and it was the most pain I've felt since a Kidney Stone years ago. It hurt so damn bad. I used pain pills for 3 days. But now on day 4/5 it was finally feeling normal again. Geez. Muscle Spasm is about all I could find on the issue. I had tried to carry at 20-40 or whatever lb bag of kitty litter the length of the house.
- My damn sliding door lock broke. $70+ to order new parts. Then discovered it would have been possible to get a screen door lock for only $7 that would have kept my cat alive from the coyotes 2-3 years ago. She died for $7. So lame. It was the best cat ever created. So loving, smart, well behaved and I can never get her back. :LKSDJG:LKJG
- Deviated Septum (nose problem). Surgery in October, 1 week out of work.
- Filling popped out. I was biting on a ring pop by mistake. haha. Now my front teeth look all fucked up.
- Stereo blew up. F-ing Onkyo. First thing thing literally caught on fire. I should have youtube posted that / media. I had them repair it, then it stopped working again. I can't even get anyone to recommend a replacement so I'll have to pick one myself I guess.
- Phone mic stopped working. No one can hear me when I call. haha.
- glasses broke and fall off. The problem with the replacement is that they want to hold your glasses a WEEK+ and I have to use contacts or sunglasses until I get them back which do not make things clear.
- Hurt my upper left arm. It hurts if I move my arm in certain directions. I keep putting this compression wrap on it, and it does ok but it's been 3-4 weeks now. I wonder if it will ever heal.
The only thing that still works is my CAR and Computer. I guess that's all that matters huh.COMMENTS (1) | FML | DIGG
September 26th, 2017 @ 3:41PM
|How old are you know Geoff, mid to late 30s? That is about the time that I started to hurt. Waking up in the morning and wondering why I had a pain that I never felt before. Also, my teeth were perfect until that time. Now I have had so many cavities and root canals that I lost track.|
Also, I have passed 2 kidney stones and had 2 deviated septum surgeries, and now back problems which I think are from sitting in the car for so long to drive back and forth to work. We aren't so different you and me.
Look at me if you want to know what you will be like when you are almost 50. :-)
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top