|Friday, September 8th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 8th, 2017 @ 2:21PM
- Navy orders aircraft carrier ready for Irma
- Miami is in the 'worst possible position': Eye of Irma shifts as it heads towards the US - prompting Florida to shut all schools, for shelter space and
- Before and after photos of Hurricane Irma's destruction
- Hurricane Irma: Destruction on Tortola revealed in videos
- Fuel shortages, bottlenecks hamper Florida mass exodus
- LOOK: Amazing Radar Images Show Final Flight Escape Puerto Rico Before Irma Hits
- Empty shelves everywhere, but retailers say supplies are on the way - He said 800 truckloads of supplies were deployed Tuesday from its headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas, and are on the way to Florida with water, flashlights, batteries, ready-to-eat foods and other supplies. They will be routed to the stores with the most needs, he said."
- Hurricane Irma has the potential of affecting every major city in Florida
- Thousands of cruise ship passengers dropped off in Miami ahead of Hurricane Irma
- The state is trying to divert tankers and fuel trucks to supply extra gas to areas that need fuel for evacuation routes. - "State police have been directed to escort tankers to gas stations on evacuation routes, and Florida ports are prioritizing fuel shipments, according to the news release." / There is a fuel ship in route from a refinery in Mississippi to the Port of Tampa for resupply. "
Poor Houston got scooped.
- As Florida residents empty shelves, more supplies coming Target, Home Depot, Walmart restocking before Hurricane Irma
- Amazon faces complaints of price gouging ahead of Irma
- Pentagon diverts 2 warships, Marine expeditionary unit for Hurricane Irma relief
- Irma becomes strongest Atlantic hurricane outside Gulf and Caribbean ever recorded
- Saint Martin
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top