|Wednesday, September 6th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 6th, 2017 @ 11:47PM
- POLITICAL EARTHQUAKE: Congress Subpoenas AG Sessions & FBI Director Wray Over Trump Dossier
- DACA Protest Mob Blocks Brooklyn Bridge, Police Make Arrests (VIDEOS)
- At CNN, Another Retracted Story Leaves Reporting Team Bruised...
- Yep Tech CEOs Melt Down over Trump Ending DACA
- So true The Lonely Lives of Silicon Valley Conservatives...
- FLASHBACK: Here are the 22 Times Obama Argued Against Executive Amnesty (VIDEO)
- NYPD refuses to fingerprint arrested protesters...
- Rebels of Google: Employee Reprimanded for Describing Campus Streaker As ‘Crazy Person’
- Dallas To Spend $500K To Remove Robert E. Lee Statue...
- WOW! Iranian Spy Ring Exposed Blackmailing Mainstream Media Journalists
- Sweden Rivals Mexico for Grenade Attacks, Shooting Fatalities Five Times Higher Than Neighbouring Countries
- 'LIAR' Angela Merkel hit with tomatoes in angry demonstration days before German election
- U.S. Senator Bob Menendez abused his power to help a wealthy benefactor in a years-long bribery scheme that netted the New Jersey Democrat lavish gifts and major campaign donations, federal prosecutors told a jury on Wednesday.
- NSA OFFERED ‘LOST’ CLINTON EMAILS TO FBI – COMEY REFUSED THEM
- SURVEY: WHITE CHRISTIANS ARE NOW A MINORITY OF US POPULATION - Well after visiting Utah, the Mormons are sure trying to up the ratio., haha
- fake news HQ : CNN Pulled Investigative Team Off Trump-Russia Coverage
- USA Today sucks apparently USA TODAY doxxed 4500 Trump golf club members!
- Who claims that canceling DACA will cost the economy "433 billion" over 10 years? An economic think tank? FUCK NO. It comes from The Center for American Progress and JOHN PODESTA.
- Former national security adviser Susan Rice is meeting privately Wednesday with the House Intelligence Committee
- BIG: Democratic IT staffer who fled the country strikes deal to return, face charges
- 2,139 DACA Recipients Convicted or Accused of Crimes Against Americans
- New Clinton book blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race
- Detective in nurse arrest video fired from job at Gold Cross
- Asians Penalized 50 Points On SAT – Black Students Given 230 Bonus Points…
- 14 Things the MSM Won’t Tell You About DACA - haha "DACA is eligible only to those aged 15-32." and " total of 2,139 DACA recipients lost their amnesty benefits “due to criminality or gang affiliated concerns.”
- Father of Murdered Florida Mother Reveals Suspected Killer Was DACA Recipient
- Mexico ‘profoundly laments’ end of DACA - Why is it always about Mexico people coming to the USA? Why don't they work to improve their country so that people don't want to leave for better opportunities.
COMMENTS (2) | POLITICS | DIGG
September 6th, 2017 @ 7:21AM
|In response to your comment about why to Mexican come to the US vs better their own country (which mind you they say they are from and all proud). Well its the same reasons Californians are moving to Texas or Colorado. etc. |
I agree with you though, I where I work I deal a lot with people in these situations. Most of the root problem is pure self interest and greed. Of course you are going to move somewhere thats better, give you free school, healthcare, stipends/money, food, No Taxes, a easily manipulated system, and most of all absolutely little to no ramifications for wrong doing.
September 6th, 2017 @ 4:10PM
|Why don't they work to improve their country so that people don't want to leave for better opportunities.|
In many parts of Mexico the narcos are as much a social force as the government. I don't see how you can blame them for wishing Trump were their biggest problem instead, and I doubt you'd "work to improve their country" if you were in that situation.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top