|Tuesday, August 8th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 8th, 2017 @ 6:27PM
All this go after people stuff doesn't matter unless they actually charge any of these people and take them to court then jail.
- Former Google Employee: ‘There Are Efforts to Demote Anything Non-PC from Search Results’ - I used to be a fan of google but now I think I don't like them anymore.
- Hopefully North Korea is as full of shit as Iraq/Iran is. North Korea says seriously considering plan to strike Guam: KCNA
- Poland demands $420 BILLION from Germany for WW2 war crimes haha
- Why it may be illegal for Google to punish that engineer over his now viral anti-diversity memo
- Hillary got a $145,000,000.00 donation from Uranium One, then: -Approved sale of 20% U.S. Uranium to Russia & DID NOT disclose the donation!
- "I Have A Right To Express My Concerns": Fired Google Engineer Will Pursue Legal Action; Assange Offers Job
- North Korea’s remarks came after a unanimous U.N. Security Council vote on Saturday to impose stiff sanctions on the Pyongyang regime that would slash about $1 billion from North Korea’s annual foreign revenue.
- Benjamin Netanyahu's wife Sara to be indicted for using public funds for personal expenses, say reports - What politician doesn't, haha.
- North Korea now making missile-ready nuclear weapons, U.S. analysts say
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top