|Thursday, April 6th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 6th, 2017 @ 7:04PM
ALERT A senior military official said that 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles had hit Al Shayrat airfield in Syria. The missiles were aimed at Syrian fighter jets and other infrastructure but did not target anything that may have had chemical weapons. and Russia warns of 'negative consequences' if U.S. targets Syria.
- Massive White Helmets Photo Cache Proves Hollywood Gave Oscar to Terrorist Group
- Michael Caine: 'I voted Brexit. It was about freedom, not immigrants'
- Obama Granted Hillary Access to Highly Classified Material While She Was Running for Presidentpresident/
Screw John Oliver, this guy is better.
- #DeepState #FalseFlag YUP - Remember when Bill Clinton bombed the asprin factory because he got caught with BlewClinsky.
- It's a 'total lie!' says Steve Bannon following report he threatened to QUIT over National Security Council demotion as he insists there's 'zero' chance he's going anywhere
- More major companies pull ads from 'The O'Reilly Factor' - He sucks.
- Senate Republicans Force Historic Rule Change to Advance Gorsuch
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) will temporarily step aside from an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, including interactions between Moscow and the Trump campaign.
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Now Lindsay Lohan wears a BURKINI: Mean Girls star hits the beach in modest swimwear in Thailand while studying Islam - How you know you're on the wrong side. haha
- Proposed Syria pipelines all you need to know about the conflict in the middle east yet somehow no media outlet ever shows this to you, coincidence?
- Uncle Benghazi's - Best Swallowed Whole
- Reports in unmasking controversy were detailed, had info about 'everyday lives'
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top