FlyingStarman.com

Latest Videos

Nebuchadnezzar
April 26th, 2018 @ 8:37PM

LOCATION:Irvine, CA
MEMBER SINCE:March 20th, 2003
LAST ONLINE:April 26th, 2018 @ 8:37PM

I rule this web site with an iron fist. Bow down or feel my wrath.

Comments :

IN RESPONSE TO: Disabling Auto Play Movies

You have to upgrade to the latest version of Chrome. It's having SOME success for me.
    Posted: February 25th, 2018 @ 9:31PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Yay found my ring

100% hers. She has a fit if you touch any of it even if it's stupid shit like toys the kids haven't played with in 5 years.
    Posted: February 22nd, 2018 @ 1:02PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: People are scared shitless

It's a cut and paste of a chat log.
    Posted: February 21st, 2018 @ 10:38PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Sea of Thieves (PC or XBox One) HERE IS MY VIDEO

The game is unfuking playable by yourself. You need two at least, and you MUST be in same room or voice chat. otherwise it's crazy boring.
    Posted: February 20th, 2018 @ 6:49PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Party over on Amazon Reviews

Amazon wants you to take none of the free or discounted items. But offers nothing in return for doing so. Or offers any sort of reward for reviewing items. So it's a big waste of time to review items. What they want is for you to buy 4,000 - 9,000 items then review them, which of course would only apply to a few rich people. haha. Rich people have better things to do with their time.
    Posted: February 15th, 2018 @ 10:56AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Interesting USB Lighter /w Video

I hear a little bit of a crackle, that's it. The MILLENNIAL next to me jumped.

EDITED: 2018-01-18 14:23:00

Posted: January 18th, 2018 @ 1:53PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: F-ing Google/Youtube kicking me out from monitization

Looks like you BOTH need 1k subscribers AND 4,000 hours of watched .... and the aholes watch EVERY ONE of your videos manually.
    Posted: January 17th, 2018 @ 5:44PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Game: Stardew Valley

my steam is nebu7
    Posted: January 15th, 2018 @ 11:10PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Ug lost my little drone

hah
    Posted: January 7th, 2018 @ 10:27PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Ultrasonic Cleaner

Here it is

Posted: December 21st, 2017 @ 6:20PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Tuesday Politics

yeah no shit. I bring that up and they go , oh it was going up under Obama. They're 100% stuck on Trump is racist and his supporters are nazis. and that's the end of any arguments they have.
    Posted: December 20th, 2017 @ 10:25AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Got a better Dash Cam

Yeah the videos will be the same going forward I think but the rear ones will be new. Now I just have to wait for good videos. The one behind is kinda shitty but maybe I can dig something out of it. haha. It's only shitty cuz of my TINT and heat lines, not cuz of the camera.
    Posted: December 18th, 2017 @ 7:00PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Next Star Wars No Spoilers (spoilers in the comments)

At the end i'm like, ok what was the death star in this movie. Someone said, It was the big ship.
    Posted: December 15th, 2017 @ 4:26PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Hey

[POINT 1] WITH THAT BEING SAID [UNRELATED POINT 2]
    (aka I like turtles)

Posted: December 14th, 2017 @ 9:41AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Galaxy Note 8

You should put a go pro on your helmet, then RUN through main street., haha

Nice videos. I passed it along.

Posted: December 12th, 2017 @ 5:30PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: GOP Tax Plan Calculator

Some libtards told me that it doesn't work for california.
    Posted: December 5th, 2017 @ 5:30PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Back in Southern California

Yes some moron (Asian male) braking UPHILL as he's trying to pass someone with no one ahead of him.
    Posted: November 27th, 2017 @ 2:55PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Stuck in Sun Glasses for Days

No better than when i started.
    Posted: November 15th, 2017 @ 12:05PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Blizzard Social Groups

Posted: October 24th, 2017 @ 3:02PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: My new Detector: Unboxing

The new one is $772 and I could only afford that because I based that money off of being able to sell the old one for at least 400$ :( I'd love to keep 2 just so my kid could metal detect with me.
    Posted: October 12th, 2017 @ 11:06PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Our new Baby

2-3? who knows.
    Posted: September 28th, 2017 @ 3:53PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Monday Politics

Well he's super gay, so . haha. He's one of the ultimate trolls of all time.
    Posted: September 26th, 2017 @ 11:50AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: My Next Video: Irvine PD catches a DUI Driver

yep, I freeze on the scene and discuss it. I guess there's probably a way to make that more obvious. It's the first time I've used that. Normally there would probably be some video box of my face talking or something.
    Posted: September 26th, 2017 @ 1:21AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Car Stereo FML

I was thinking about those as I see them on the Amazon spinner but I think the quality would be bad.
    Posted: September 14th, 2017 @ 3:20PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: I actually made content again

nope, someone else. I have 3.
    Posted: September 14th, 2017 @ 3:19PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Halp

I can only breathe when cold air is blasted and through the right nostril only.
    Posted: August 22nd, 2017 @ 9:23PM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Politics

I hate her but

Ann Coulter / 18h // keep unread // hide

Apparently, as long as violent leftists label their victims "fascists," they are free to set fires, smash windows and beat civilians bloody. No police officer will stop them. They have carte blanche to physically assault anyone they disapprove of, including Charles Murray, Heather Mac Donald, Ben Shapiro, me, and Milo Yiannopoulos, as well as anyone who wanted to hear us speak.

Posted: August 17th, 2017 @ 11:53AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Politics

While conservatives have disavowed white supremacists, the left has embraced Antifa, who are equally as bad.

Posted: August 17th, 2017 @ 10:52AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Politics

Calling me a Nazi Sympathizer? Isn't that the state of politics today. Everyone is a Nazi who isn't the right kind of liberal. haha. To sympathize with them you'd have to feel sorry for them, which no one does except other racists.

Nah people should be able to have free speech. Personally I'd BAN nazis but since no one has, that's how it is.

That's America, free speech. People spend all day talking about shit you don't want to hear and you either tune in or tune out.

"except for the running people over"
    So far only 1 person has died vs. the many other attacks where MORE people have died, that libs didn't give 2 shits about because nazis weren't involved.

Steve Scalise shooter James T. Hodgkinson: Staunch Bernie Sanders supporter, letter writer, more

"Jeremy Joseph Christian, the 35-year-old Portland man who allegedly murdered two men and left another critically wounded while yelling anti-Muslim slurs in a knife attack on Friday, has been painted by the mainstream media as a “right-wing extremist,” but posts on his Facebook page indicate he was a supporter of socialist Senator Bernie Sanders and Green Party candidate Jill Stein."

People only give a shit when it matches their political side.

No one feels sorry for Nazis and no one is FOR nazis except he other nazis and why do I keep saying Nazi when we're just talking white supremacists.

The normies (YOU) are acting like this shit is some magical unique event. People are dying in racist attacks ALL OF THE TIME.

Don't confuse my focus on going after ANTIFA, even in this event as some sort of OK to the racists at the events. They're just as bad. Is Antifa counter protesters standing up against white racism? No. They're fucking terrorists that attack people of ANY COLOR, or age.

This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing
    DAVE BROOKS AND BENJAMIN DECATUR

EDITED: 2017-08-17 01:10:11

Posted: August 17th, 2017 @ 12:49AM
    IN RESPONSE TO: Wednesday Politics

ANTIFA is as bad. They're out there to beat the sht out of people. Left wing organization. A link today shows as far back as 1979, they were marked as a terrorist organization.

In the videos you can see antifa fighting with the neo nazis.

=Their common tactics are THROW FCKING BIKE LOCKS AT PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT LOOKING.
    =Beating poeple until they fall down and then kicking them when they are down even when they are unconcious.
    =throwing millitary grade tear gas
    =throwing feces
    =waving flags in front of cameras then beating up the camera people
    =beating up women
    =setting things on fire
    =destroying businesses
    =DOXING people
    =showing up at free speech events and trying to stop free speech

They're fcking terrorists and since they operate worldwide, you could say international terrorists.

Besides the nazi driving the car, the Nazis were actually less violent than Antifa as far as I could tell in the videos. So Trump was right. They BOTH SUCK. Not just one of them.

They've also spent 1+ year attacking people as i have linked many times.

Those guys aren't even real nazis. They're racist fcks. Real Nazis don't even exist anymore unless some of them are still alive. Everyone LOVES the buzzword nazi but it's just people years later that like the beliefs of the nazis and love to use their flag. THey're evil racist fcks that deserve to die for sure but it's not up to us to kill or even punch them unless they rise to that level.

It was up to the cops to mediate that nonsense. IN cases where they actually do (AUBURN UNIVERSITY) antifa is demasked and doesn't do anything because they're scared without their masks.

The cops were pulled back and didn't interveen. As has been pointed out, any time they do this (BERKELY) and more, violence breaks out. Each time it's been Pro Antifa mayors that have disabled the cops.

EDITED: 2017-08-16 20:40:14