|Tuesday, February 13th, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 13th, 2018 @ 11:42PM
- Soft Drinks No. 1 Purchase by Food Stamp Recipients; $357,700,000 From 1 Grocery Chain
- GUY ADAMS on George Soros who 'broke the Bank of England' Democrats don't even believe this guy exists. haha.
- Close the loop. Tom Del Beccaro: All Corrupt DOJ and FBI Roads Lead to Obama - That dude spied on us, had about 5-7 scandals and whatever we didn't learn about.
- Chairman Nunes to Investigate Ex-CIA Director John Brennan For His Role in Promoting Hillaryâ€™s Phony Dossier â€˜Brennan May Have Perjured Himselfâ€™ Go go hero
- Even OC Register found out, haha The FBIâ€™s scandalous attempt to block the Nunes memo
- Former DOJ Inspector General Was Targeted and Pushed Out by Deep State After Exposing Hillary Email Crimes (VIDEO)
- Michelle Obama Portrait Disaster!
- BURN VICTIM Plastic surgeons try to solve Trump's hair mystery
- Senators flag 'unusual' Susan Rice email on Russia probe from Inauguration Day
- Conan Oâ€™Brien Claims Haiti â€˜Great,â€™ But Trashed the Country on His Show in 2005
- Expert: Sweden Has Become a â€˜Baseâ€™ for International Radical Islamic Extremist Networks
- Trump comic haha. All they got for a year is Trump hate and Trump/Russia.
- Obama's portrait artist painted black women with severed heads of white women
- Video evidence of Obama's muslim faith and birth in Kenya. Two of his family say he was born in Kenya too. Americans sure were duped.
- SO FUNNY Bizarre: Former President Obama's New Official Portrait Appears To Feature Sperm-Like Cell On His Forehead...
- Was Clinton attack dog Sidney Blumenthal involved in launch of Russia collusion investigation?
- Susan Rice Email Suggests Obama Intel. Community Did Not Proceed 'By the Book' on Trump-Russia
- Bill Murray praises Republican tax cuts as he attacks divisive politics and blames Democrats for making it WORSE by trying to appeal to minorities instead of everyone
DNC Murdered Seth Rich
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 13th, 2018 @ 8:56PM
Whether it comes out now or whenever, this shit happened and someday it will be proven.
The last year and a half have proven how dumb people are. They media kicked up their 1 sided shit 100% and everyone eats it up. haha. Gone is the Intellectual who reasons things out and maybe has a balanced perspective on both sides. People in 2018 are the dumbshits of idiocracy.COMMENTS | POLITICS | DIGG
China OWNS us
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 13th, 2018 @ 7:26PM
Check out these photos, esp if you've been following the progress. They created these out of NOWHERE. They're so far above us. REVEALED: Pics show China nearly done with South Sea militarization...
COMMENTS (1) | US MILITARY | DIGG
The Honda Van Nightmare
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 13th, 2018 @ 4:00PM
I'm never buying Honda Vans again. The transmission went out and over a few years it was $11,000 of repairs on a purchase of $20,000. Now the latest is an oil leak for $960. It seems to be worth maybe $5,000 + the broken windshield.COMMENTS | CARS | DIGG
The Day of Dreams
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 13th, 2018 @ 3:41PM
The #3 Ahole player in Pirates of the Carribbean: TOS, who was in our guild for 3 months, learned how I played and decided to target me. He's tried to take me out 7 times in a row and if he gets you, you lose DAYS of play. Well he tried last night, and I was jamming my eject button to escape, and somehow once I teleported my town to a new random location in the sea, my town was INVISIBLE.
So you could see paths of ships going into where my town was, but you couldn't see or click on my town or know who was there (ME). So for 3 hours I attacked with impunity before they shut down the servers and fixed it. haha.COMMENTS | GAMES | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 13th, 2018 @ 12:52AM
During the Superbowl they were talking about it but I didn't understand the full movie was there. I thought it was just a trailer. Anyway
Here's the movie. I thought it was pretty entertaining but after you see it, you might realize it's the same crap going on in Fringe and the Flash.
COMMENTS (2) | MOVIES | DIGG
Return to top