|Saturday, January 6th, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 6th, 2018 @ 10:37PM
- 1,393 Feet: The New World Record For Longest Fall With Just A Rope (Not A Bungee Cord)
- Kate Uptonâ€™s Cleavage Played Tennis in Slow Motion
- Is lost Â£30m Faberge egg in a Preston bank vault?
- Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock reportedly encountered hotel employees several times in days prior to shooting
- 1 winning ticket sold in Florida in $450 million Mega Millions drawing
- Airlines Are Phasing Out Seat-Back Entertainment Screens Because We Bring Enough Screens With Us
- Model train buffs attempt to lay a track for 74 miles long
- Topless woman who attacked groper at Rhythm & Vines talks
- Is this Samsung's Galaxy S9?
- NYE drinkers build sandcastle to avoid booze ban in NZ
- Squirrel fills Reigate man's car with hundreds of acorns
- Dubai's 'picture frame' landmark opens amid controversy looks stupid.
- SPACEX prepares ANOTHER secret launch...
- Mike Tyson breaks ground on California marijuana farm
- Amazon Buying Target Is Bananas, Right?
- Drone Captures the Trippy Controlled Chaos of Dogs Herding Sheep - Must see
- Nearly 100 inmates escape Brazilian prison after riot
- Paris Hilton's Engagement Ring Worth $2 Million, Chris Zylka Ordered It in Summer
- Spotify hit with $1.6 billion copyright lawsuit
- Jeopardy! Deducts $3,200 from Contestant for Mispronouncing Coolioâ€™s â€˜Gangstaâ€™s Paradiseâ€™
- Four million vinyl records were sold in Britain last year
- World is 'set to run out of chocolate in just 30 years'
- Rare, 2,700-year-old clay seal discovered in Jerusalem
- Live the life of a millionaire on the cheap! How Â£500 can buy you a week on board a private luxury yacht
- Clever Girl: Smart Dog Takes Herself Snow Sledding
- GoPro Reportedly Lays Off Hundreds of People Following Disastrous Karma Drone
- Dunkinâ€™ Donuts eliminates artificial dyes
- Manâ€™s YouTube Video of White Noise Hit With Five Copyright Claims
- Whatta dbag Uberâ€™s Ex-CEO Is Reportedly Unloading a Big Chunk of His Stock for $1.4 Billion
- DB Cooper sleuth insists letter written by mysterious hijacker linked to San Diego man
- US' most expensive real estate listings of 2017 revealed
- More than a million people to attend S Korean ice festival
- Celebrity Burglaries Heavy in San Fernando Valley, Cops Say Multiple Bling Rings Involved
- U.S. Longest Serving Astronaut Dead at 87
- Worse than San Francisco Portland To Spend $29 Million On Luxury Condos For The Poor
- In GTA Online, The Rich Are Ruining Games With Expensive Nukes
- Ship carrying 4,000 passengers left 'traumatized'
- White chocolate Creme Eggs can be found without unwrapping
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 6th, 2018 @ 8:07PM
- CDC to give talk on how to survive a nuclear bomb
- ISIS fight is 'far from over' Defence Secretary warns
- More than 1,500 convicted criminals on-the-run
- WTH?â€¦ FBI Rules Deep State Andrew McCabe Had No Conflict of Interest in Clinton Email Investigation
- BOOK CLAIM: Elon Musk Tried to Sell Trump on SpaceX Plan to Colonize Mars
- GOP Lawmaker: Weâ€™ve Got a Series of Investigations Closing in on Hillary Clinton LIKE A NOOSE (Video)
1. Nunes gets access to all Fusion GPS documentss & witnesses 2. Clinton email investigation reopened (ongoing for at least 12 months) 3. Comey illegal leaks investigation ongoing 4. Clinton Foundation investigation launched by FBI office in Arkansas 5. Court rules House Intelligence investigators receive Fusion GPS bank records
- Trump seeks $18 billion to extend border wall over 10 years
- California Vows to Resist Trumpâ€™s New Offshore Drilling Policy
- ESPN fires Donovan McNabb, Eric Davis after sexual misconduct probe
- Food stamp recipients down 2 MILLION...
- they're worthless. US official: $2B at risk in suspension of aid to Pakistan
- Justice Department investigating Clinton Foundation over 'pay to play' allegations
- Scarborough: In 2009 â€˜Red State Iran Wanted to Keep the Mullahsâ€™ â€˜Blue State Iranâ€™ Wanted to Move Forward
- Saudi Arabia Arrests 11 Princes Protesting Over Bills...
- Antifa Terrorist Leader Yvette Felarca Fined $11,000 for Filing False Restraining Order
- Trump keeps his promise: Blacks and Hispanics do better with him than Obama
Rare US penny sells for $300G at auction in Florida
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 6th, 2018 @ 7:39PM
News When it's one of the first copper coins struck at the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia, in 1793.COMMENTS | TREASURE | DIGG
The Metal Detecting Old Man
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 6th, 2018 @ 3:15PM
We went to Carlsbad, and a park, and it was one that I was hoping to metal detect a few years back but haven't. So we went there to do our two R/C items. But I see an old man metal detecting, and it was like he has NO idea what he was doing. I'm thinking maybe he knows something I don't know but...
He was just going around probing the ground with a screw driver. I see zero point of that. I only do that to help get an item out without damaging it. But he was just pushing it in the ground forever, again and again. WHY?
He had ALL the right gear. He had the metal detector I used to have. the AT Pro (upgraded to AT Max). He has the $127 waterproof pin pointer, that's better than mine.
He had a tiny crappy shove, not the good one that you really need though. So he went to shove, he was struggling. You need the $20 better shovel. Then his shoveling made no sense either. He was making a huge circle around the object. When I looked at how he was using his pin pointer, he didn't seem to know much how to use that either.
He seemed kinda weird, so I didn't go talk to him, but he seemed to have no idea what he's doing. I was wanting to just gear up and go over that area and see what I found. But I left my metal detector at home cuz it's $722. haha. I didn't want to bug him because for all I know he's found more treasure that I have cuz he's so careful hahah.COMMENTS | TREASURE | DIGG
Return to top