|Monday, November 13th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Garrett AT Max
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 13th, 2017 @ 7:55PM
I've only gone out with it less than 16 hours. I went out on Friday and dug up $5.50 in a spot that I thought I had mined out. This thing does way better finding things. But it's so many things you'll never leave the area.
So far my totals are on my biggest farm areas:
High School $115.2 Park next to High School $135.05 College next door $47.94 Other High School $33.9
Total $, near $500 not counting $135 from my first detector.COMMENTS | TREASURE | DIGG
Why California Drivers Suck
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 13th, 2017 @ 7:47PM
The casual first-time visitors have gone onto my site: http://california-drivers-suck.com/ and made tons of comments on this topic. I encourage you to check them out
http://california-drivers-suck.com/why/ (WHY CALIFORNIA DRIVERS SUCK)
I've had to delete/not post some super blatant personal flames but mostly I've allowed most comments.COMMENTS | CARS | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 13th, 2017 @ 7:05PM
I feel like we could have ignored all the corruption related posts/stories the last year and we'd be in the same position as today. No one going to jail. Drain the swamp. We know what all of these people did now but there's no prosecution going on. We have 20x more dirty that Watergate going on and people are just accepting it. Gone is the day where the politicians are caught then step down.
- Something might happen? Get rid of him for starters. Attorney General Jeff Sessions is entertaining the idea of appointing a second special counsel to investigate a host of Republican concerns â including alleged wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation and the controversial sale of a uranium company to Russia â and has directed senior federal prosecutors to explore at least some of the matters and report back to him and his top deputy, according to a letter obtained by The Washington Post."
- Judge Mooreâs Wife Kayla Moore: We Are Gathering Evidence of Money Being Paid to Accusers
- Trump Returning to US with Over $250 Billion in Deals, China Announces âThis Is Truly A Miracleâ
- Troll post CDC: People With Dirt On Clintons Have 843% Greater Risk Of Suicide ( TROLL POST FYI)
- Newest Judge Moore accuser claims allegations are not political: "Supported and voted for Donald Trump" has inactive voter registration! 4Chan wins every damn time!
- Bill Clinton: A Reckoning
- This is the political online group of Soros/Hillary/DNC that have paid shills spamming reddit/twitter/facebook, etc. Sean Hannity: Sources Claim David Brockâs Media Matters Has Hidden $1,052,500 From The IRS Since 2010
- A Fifth Woman Accuses Senate Candidate Roy Moore of Sexual Misconduct
- No idea on this one. I smell a rat but who knows. Woman Says Roy Moore Tried to Rape Her When She Was 16 and Signed Her Yearbook
- One of the busiest websites in the U.S. in 2016 regularly linked to Russia propaganda
- fuck sessions GOP lawmakers tell Sessions to probe Clinton-Comey or resign
- LIST OF McCAIN DONORS - Includes Saudi Royals , Rothschilds, Soros , Teneo = Clintons , Walmart = Hilary Clinton sat on the board
- religion of peace : One person is killed as mob of 20,000 Muslims burns down Hindu village in Bangladesh after rumour spread that a local had insulted Prophet Mohammed on Facebook
- BUSTED: Judge In Fusion GPS Case Has A âGood Friendshipâ With John Podesta, Teaches Class With Him At Georgetown Law
COMMENTS (1) | POLITICS | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 13th, 2017 @ 7:04PM
- Saudi billionaires race to get assets out of the kingdom
- BUSTED: Mother of Roy Moore Accuser Contradicts Key Detail of Daughterâs Sexual Advancement Claim
- haha WASTED George Lopez Booted From Event After Being Booed Off Stage For Trump Jokes at Charity Dinner (VIDEO)
- MORE NFL HELL=> Houston Texans & Los Angeles Rams Play To Near Empty Stadium (VIDEO)
- Hey NFL=> Bears Packers Game HALF EMPTY at Soldier Field â This Ainât Good Folks!
- If the Justice Department is hell-bent on making a case, it plays an intimidating game of hardball.
- Exclusive â Judge Roy Moore Announces Plans to Sue Washington Post: âWe Expect the People of Alabama to See Through This Charadeâ
- Trump: South Korea Agrees to âTremendousâ U.S. Weapons Purchases
- Democrat Party Approval at 25-Year Low Despite Media Establishmentâs Attempt to Destroy Trump
- Saudi Crackdown Targets Up to $800 BILLION in Assets...
- Journalists Suspected Of Taking Bribes To Spread âRussian Collusionâ Fake News
- Do it NFL Unhappy with Tax Reform Proposals that Cut Billions in Sports Stadium Subsidies
- Media didn't give 2 shits cuz he's republican. UPDATE: Sen. Rand Paul Suffered 5 Broken Ribs and Bruised Lung â Attacker Is a Trump-Hating Socialist
- Report: Donna Brazile is âFinishedâ and Will âNever Get a Jobâ Again After Ratting Out DNC (VIDEO)
- Trump says Japan will shoot down North Korean missiles
- Kevin Spacey 'sat on Queen's throne during private tour'
- Hell Freezes Over=> MSNBC Host Calls Out Bill Clinton For His Sexual Assault Allegations
- CNNâs Awful Week: Lies, Meltdowns, Ratings Collapse, New Discrimination Suit
- Twitter Appears OK with Pizzagate Peddler Doxing Roy Mooreâs Accuser
- Podesta Group CEO Abruptly Quits Just Days After Tony Podesta Resigns
- 37 major deals US firms signed with Chinese entities during visit...
- 27 Excuses Hillary Clinton Has Made for Her 2016 Election Loss
- Judicial Watch Sues To Expose Real Collusion: âComey Testimony Closely Coordinated With Muellerâ
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 13th, 2017 @ 3:59PM
COMMENTS | NEWS | DIGG
EA getsa -500,000 downvoted response hah
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 13th, 2017 @ 3:53PM
Someone paid $80 for the game and Vader is locked.
Their response earned -500,000 downvotes. But someone gifted them x48 gold reddits. Strangely. Then they locked the whole thread. Some comedy gems in there in the responses.
COMMENTS (1) | GAMES | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 13th, 2017 @ 12:41AM
TONS of new items. . ÂContinue reading "http://california-drivers-suck.com/ UPDATED" ... COMMENTS | CARS | DIGG
Return to top