|Thursday, September 14th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 5:51PM
- North Korea launches ANOTHER missile over Japan in the Pacific as regime taunts the world - and this time Seoul swiftly retaliates with its own test
- U.S. Navy Investigating If Destroyer Crash Was Caused by Cyberattack
"SOY PABLO" Extended Trailer -- A Bad Lip Reading of Narcos, a Netflix Original Series
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 4:22PM
COMMENTS | HUMOR | DIGG
66 year old Bodybuilder William Reed sees color for first time
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 3:26PM
TouchingCOMMENTS | NEWS | DIGG
What your options for responding to Equifax are because if you're an American adult you have almost definitely been compromised.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 3:25PM
Link. I'm going to run through this.COMMENTS | BUSINESS | DIGG
Car Stereo FML
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 1:12PM
So way back in say 2003/2004 I put an Alpine Stereo in my car instead of the stock one. I went to this stereo store and who knows, I think I paid maybe $800+. Well after installing it, it actually sounded SHITTIER than my default stereo. Who knows why really. Maybe it needs better speakers or just wasn't set up correctly. It's just nothing special for all the price I paid.
But it had an IPOD cable and I could use those grayscale first gen Ipods and pack on gigs of songs. But then both of my ipods failed. I had bought a 2nd bigger one on ebay but those things all have a problem where the disc gets in some STUCK state. The fix is to BANG it or some other lame thing but that stopped working on both of them. And as you know, getting any mp3 on an ipod is a major pain in the ass. So for the last who knows, 4-5 years, (15 year old car now), I've just been using CDs of Mp3s. The thing at least plays Mp3s.
Also the alpine UI is the worst ever created. It's so bad. It has this finger slide bar that goes the length of the unit. None of the buttons make sense, it's impossible to do simple things. I'm not sure who makes better stereos (I used to also like Kenwood)., but I should have picked them instead. Alpine was just the most awesomest in the 1990s is why I picked it.
So to continue, I discovered all I had to do all this time to just hook up to my phone for the last uh 5-7 years was buy ONE fucking cable and plug it in the back. I looked up a youtube video and it seems pretty easy to get my stereo out. That's the one cool thing about youtube, people making videos about doing things to your car that you're able to do if people just show you.
I think on top of that, I can connect the cable, once I swap it, to this blue tooth receiver and maybe get bluetooth on my phone. That will be so lame if all I needed was $30 to get my phone going through my stereo with bluetooth. OH WELL I guess. I'm waiting for the cable and then I'll give it a shot.
On my hangouts someone said just get a $100 new receiver at FRYS and they'll install it. But I think if I can just solve the problem for $7, I'll try that. I LOVE my car but buying a new stereo or doing upgrades to it, is pretty pointless IMO.
On my baby mama's Honda Odyssey (NEVER BUY THOSE), the stupid nav system is stuck in a DOWN position (like a tray table) and you can't even view the backup camera. Then one of those print your own CD labels jammed the whole DISC changer. So If I want to fix that, I have to take the dash apart there and try to fix it.
COMMENTS (3) | CARS | DIGG
Bad Luck Geoffâ˘
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 12:39PM
- Only thing I've fixed so far is my teeth. haha
- Sunday, I was getting up and something happened with my back and it was the most pain I've felt since a Kidney Stone years ago. It hurt so damn bad. I used pain pills for 3 days. But now on day 4/5 it was finally feeling normal again. Geez. Muscle Spasm is about all I could find on the issue. I had tried to carry at 20-40 or whatever lb bag of kitty litter the length of the house.
- My damn sliding door lock broke. $70+ to order new parts. Then discovered it would have been possible to get a screen door lock for only $7 that would have kept my cat alive from the coyotes 2-3 years ago. She died for $7. So lame. It was the best cat ever created. So loving, smart, well behaved and I can never get her back. :LKSDJG:LKJG
- Deviated Septum (nose problem). Surgery in October, 1 week out of work.
- Filling popped out. I was biting on a ring pop by mistake. haha. Now my front teeth look all fucked up.
- Stereo blew up. F-ing Onkyo. First thing thing literally caught on fire. I should have youtube posted that / media. I had them repair it, then it stopped working again. I can't even get anyone to recommend a replacement so I'll have to pick one myself I guess.
- Phone mic stopped working. No one can hear me when I call. haha.
- glasses broke and fall off. The problem with the replacement is that they want to hold your glasses a WEEK+ and I have to use contacts or sunglasses until I get them back which do not make things clear.
- Hurt my upper left arm. It hurts if I move my arm in certain directions. I keep putting this compression wrap on it, and it does ok but it's been 3-4 weeks now. I wonder if it will ever heal.
The only thing that still works is my CAR and Computer. I guess that's all that matters huh.COMMENTS | FML | DIGG
I actually made content again
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 12:36PM
PET PLAYGROUND: ANIMALS AT THE BLIZZARD CAMPUS - Only took 154 revisions. haha.
COMMENTS (2) | BLIZZARD | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 10:41AM
COMMENTS | POLITICS | DIGG
F-ing Auto Play Videos on News Sites
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 10:29AM
i've sure had it with auto playing movies on every 3rd party news article you try to read if i wanted to see a video of it, i'd click or go to a video, i want to READ then need a "video blocker" to go with your ad blocker and the video is someone saying the same shit you're already reading too haha also some sites, wait like a few minutes when you've tabbed off THEN start the video
COMMENTS (1) | RANTS | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 14th, 2017 @ 1:03AM
- Facebook to clamp down on who can cash in on ads
- Army Ranger calls out Hillary:"Today,09/12/2017 we remember my two teammates who you watched die on rooftops after 8.5 hours & 4 prior firefights. The fact is you did nothing to help."
- Amazon deletes one-star reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book
- ESPN ESPN Suspended Linda Cohn, Let Jemele Hill Slide
- Gatekeeper of DC Society Sally Quinn Comes Out as Occultist, Used Hex to Kill People
- Milo to bring 16-man Navy SEAL security detail to Berkeley hahaha
- Hillary book: Amazon deleted most of the âunverifiedâ 1-star reviews of Hillaryâs bookâŚ but none of the âunverifiedâ 5-star reviewsâŚ
- BREAKING: Imran Awan was transferring sensitive data from 45 Congress Democrats servers into a personal Dropbox account to use as life insurance for blackmail
- The Twatter Scumbags Have PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED Hope Hicks's Account, The DAY After Reports Surfaced That She Will Be Named The Permanent White House Communications Director.
- Sweden Releases âSex Guidebookâ to Teach Young Migrants Not to Rape - Pretty sad.
- China's biggest banks are banning North Koreans from opening new accounts
- Hillary Clinton Trolled at Book Signing âWhat Happened to Your 33,000 Emails?â (VIDEO)
- PizzaGate is real. Hillary Clinton: I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers and Stick Them with Pins
- The Swamp Squared: Clinton State Dept. Silenced Security Contractors on Benghazi Terror Attack (Video)
- F those guys. Clean the Swamp=> 68% of GOP Voters Say Dump Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell- Get New Leadership
- New Intel=> Imran Awan Was Banned From House Network After Attempting To Hide âSecret Serverâ - Yeah but in 9 months, no on ever goe s to jail.
- Hillary Clinton Slams Women Who Did Not Vote for Her, Says She Cannot Give âAbsolutionâ - eat it loser.
- Web Exclusive: State Department Dumped Benghazi Security Contractor 12 Days Before Attack
Return to top