|Friday, September 8th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 8th, 2017 @ 5:50PM
- Tucker Warns About 'Ominous' Google Censorship of Political Content
- GREAT JOB INTERNET This whole Verrit thing is not going well
- Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty to Federal Obscenity Charge
- A donald post eventually makes it to Foxnews haha. Out-of-staters may have won New Hampshire for Clinton, data suggest
- NFL Ratings Down Big on Opening Night Amid Renewed Anthem Protests
- Dumb and Dumber
- What Happened?! â€” Video Emerges of Hillary Clinton Saying Illegal Immigrant Children Have to Go
- Teen who sexted with Anthony Weiner speaks out
- The United Kingdom: where sending a 'racist' tweet gets jail time but over 100 cases of rape and sexual assault against kids receive warnings. THIS IS THE FUTURE LIBERALS WANT
Breaking: 8.0 earthquake hits southern Mexico, tsunami feared
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 8th, 2017 @ 5:37PM
COMMENTS | WORLD NEWS | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 8th, 2017 @ 2:21PM
- Navy orders aircraft carrier ready for Irma
- Miami is in the 'worst possible position': Eye of Irma shifts as it heads towards the US - prompting Florida to shut all schools, for shelter space and
- Before and after photos of Hurricane Irma's destruction
- Hurricane Irma: Destruction on Tortola revealed in videos
- Fuel shortages, bottlenecks hamper Florida mass exodus
- LOOK: Amazing Radar Images Show Final Flight Escape Puerto Rico Before Irma Hits
- Empty shelves everywhere, but retailers say supplies are on the way - He said 800 truckloads of supplies were deployed Tuesday from its headquarters in Bentonville, Arkansas, and are on the way to Florida with water, flashlights, batteries, ready-to-eat foods and other supplies. They will be routed to the stores with the most needs, he said."
- Hurricane Irma has the potential of affecting every major city in Florida
- Thousands of cruise ship passengers dropped off in Miami ahead of Hurricane Irma
- The state is trying to divert tankers and fuel trucks to supply extra gas to areas that need fuel for evacuation routes. - "State police have been directed to escort tankers to gas stations on evacuation routes, and Florida ports are prioritizing fuel shipments, according to the news release." / There is a fuel ship in route from a refinery in Mississippi to the Port of Tampa for resupply. "
Poor Houston got scooped.
- As Florida residents empty shelves, more supplies coming Target, Home Depot, Walmart restocking before Hurricane Irma
- Amazon faces complaints of price gouging ahead of Irma
- Pentagon diverts 2 warships, Marine expeditionary unit for Hurricane Irma relief
- Irma becomes strongest Atlantic hurricane outside Gulf and Caribbean ever recorded
- Saint Martin
Lady gets caught shoplifting, tells officer black guy attacked her
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 8th, 2017 @ 12:53AM
They get busted and go full behind it, like they're entitled to steal.COMMENTS | CRIME | DIGG
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 8th, 2017 @ 12:03AM
- Adidas makes puke-proof shoe
- Cold War nuclear bunker that remained hidden for 40 years
- FUNNIEST STORY EVER TINDER date gets stuck upside-down in window trying to grab her own poo...
- 'Seinfeld' star's show axed
- Tiger Killed in Atlanta Was Ringling Bros. Circus Star
- SpaceX launches Air Forceâ€™s super-secret minishuttle
- Oregon wildfire rages behind golfers in dramatic photo
- Schoolboy achieves the highest possible IQ score of 162
- 'Duck' star unrecognizable
- BOOM: Hawaiian Ranch Hits Market for $260M...
- JOHN DEERE'S $305 MILLION LETTUCE-FARMING ROBOT...
- South Korea to Install More THAAD Launchers as North Threatens to â€˜Sweep the U.S. Off the Surface of the Earthâ€™
- DEA agent wild affair with convict...
- EXECS SOLD STOCK BEFORE BREACH REVEALED...
- Two people paddle board as whale shark looms below
- Fan who helped find Tom Brady's missing Super Bowl jerseys gets front-row seats to Patriots' season opener
- Marvel's Iceman Series Is Everything I Love and Hate About Coming Out Stories - Are they saying Iceman is gay?
- Houston Rockets sold for record $2.2B, reports say
- How Wells Fargo Screwed $80 Million Out Of Customers Using Unnecessary Car Insurance
- Pilot shows Photoshop skills in funny Instagram posts
- He-Man And Skeletor Star In Dirty Dancing Inspired Commercial
- Red Sox used Apple Watches to steal signs from Yankees, report says
- Report: Amazon Plans New $5B Headquarters in America, to Include 50,000 â€˜High-Payingâ€™ Jobs
- Golfers put with Oregon wildfires raging in the background
- Battlegrounds Devs Aren't Sure How They'll Combat AFK Farmers
- In 1977, George Lucas Said He Wanted to Direct the Last Star Wars Movie
- Supermanâ€™s most amazing special effect didnâ€™t require computers or a green screen
- Southern California rent costs soaring twice as fast as inflation
- Sonny Landham Dead: 'Predator' and '48 Hours' Actor Was 76.
- The Fake Sega CD Exclusives We Never Knew We Needed - Pretty funny
- Director Departure Latest 'STAR WARS' Shakeup...
- Giant Equifax data breach: 143 million people could be affected
- I wouldn't donate to the red cross. In Search Of The Red Cross' $500 Million In Haiti Relief
- Dropping an Anvil on a Fridge From 150 Feet Is Cartoon Violence Made Real
- Ancient deal-makers: Archaeological find sheds light on Biblical kingdom
- Lego canâ€™t save 1,400 jobs despite Batman, Star Wars products
- Rio de Janeiro boulder that sucks you into water slide
- The Founder of Opera Accuses Google of Being Dicks
- Man tied to $500M heist faces jail in separate case
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Finally Out in Public As a Couple
- Newport Beach firm Monex accused of defrauding precious metal customers out of $290 million
- Thorpe Park revealed a new live 'Walking Dead' billboard
- Lights make rare US appearance
- 240-year-old nautical maps used to track coral loss
- Princess Juliana Airport is destroyed by Hurricane Irma
- William Shatner sends message to NASA Voyager probes for 40th anniversary
- Irma wipes out TWO Caribbean islands: Category 5 hurricane hammers Puerto Rico with 185mph winds after destroying 95 per cent of tiny Barbuda and St Martin, killing at least seven
- Plastic is in more than 80% of tap water around the world
- Woman tries to smuggle 7,200 memory cards into China
Return to top