|Thursday, September 7th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 7th, 2017 @ 11:55PM
- YouTube Continues Demonetization Censorship, Effecting Liberal Dave Rubin and Fast Food Guru âReviewbrahâ
- haha Brian Austin Green Scoffs at Trolls Who Call Out His Son For Wearing Dresses
- SOUTHERN POVERTY Gets Creative to Label 'Hate'...
- Exclusive â Kobach: It Appears That Out-of-State Voters Changed the Outcome of the New Hampshire U.S. Senate Race
- FACEBOOK 'fact-checkers' say tech giant refusing to share data...
- Good job US warplanes pick off ISIS fighters drawn to stranded convoy... - Free the women and children and kill the rest.
- High school reverses flag ban after student protest
- REPORT: FBI Director Wray Has Zero Evidence of Interference From Trump in Russia Probe
- NH voter fraud determined state
- WikiLeaksâ - Leaked emails reveal how Sony, Obama, Seth Rogen and the CIA Secretly Planned to Force Regime Change in North Korea
- VOTER FRAUD: Over 5,000 voters in New Hampshire may not even live in the state. Keep in mind, Trump only lost the state by 2,732 and Kelly Ayotte (R) lost her Senate seat to the Democrat by only 1,017 votes! Trump should have won the state and the GOP should have 1 more Senate seat! RECOUNT NOW!
- Tim Poole: My YouTube channel just got mass-demonetized. - and he's a neutral journalist, haha.
- Hunger in U.S. Drops to Lowest in a Decade - Winning. Keep working on it.
Stereo Receiver Advice?
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 7th, 2017 @ 11:02PM
Mine blew up yesterday. Fuck Onkyo. Never again.
Denon AVR-S720W 7.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ($350 )( but I don't have 4k Anything)COMMENTS | TECHNOLOGY | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 7th, 2017 @ 2:25PM
Google, Twitter, Facebook, and their censorship/manipulation of hash tags, blocking people's accounts that they don't agree with politically, removing monitization from videos, shows that Corps are the real future enemies. Just like ROBOCOP.
Corps employ people, send them to government, then when they're done, they go back to the corps. Corps pay millions for political speeches from Obama, Hillary, etc. Corps spend millions/billions to lobby for their own benefit. The politicians take the bribes and the jobs when they quit politics.
It's a massively corrupt system with zero oversight which is why you see all those movies about that as well (despite it being liberal hollywood) haha. But there's no one to save us. Democrats/Repubs are on board and Trump is on board.
We're screwed.COMMENTS | ROBOCOP NEWSâ˘ | DIGG
BMW's are aholes
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 7th, 2017 @ 1:54PM
It's been a while but...
The light turned green. I'm on my bike crossing the street at work. A white BMW came speeding toward me to turn across me. He had no dedicated green turn light, which means he needs to wait in the intersection before turning. But he decided to play a game of chicken and head right toward me attempting to hit me. He wanted me to wait for him even though I was out in the intersection already or something.
So I got so mad i just stopped in the middle of the intersection and blocked him from turning with my bike. He rolled down his window. I asked wtf is he doing. He seemed to think he had the right of way because the crosswalk was red. But for bikes that doesn't matter if they are going straight. Also he had no dedicated turn light. And no matter what happens he still always needs to wait for people walking or bikes. So I tried to explain it to him but he was unteachable. I ended up just tell him "you have no idea what you're doing." He was clearly a person from another country that struggled to speak English. He also was a perfect BMW ahole willing to run over someone on a bike because he thought he had the right of way.
He also ended up waiting even longer than he would have waited for me to cross because I blocked him hahahaha.COMMENTS | NEWS | DIGG
Overwatch Lucioball - Plays of the Game
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 7th, 2017 @ 10:50AM
COMMENTS | BLIZZARD | DIGG
Return to top