|Tuesday, August 1st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random News Two
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 11:25PM
- COSTCO CO-FOUNDER JEFF BROTMAN DEAD AT 74
- So in RSM there was this guy who slashed tires and they made a whole facebook about where he was at the moment. Now they finally got him in jail. https://www.facebook.com/RSM-Slasher-202583826894418/
- Inside the $600-a-head Silicon Valley restaurant where Google and Apple executives eat gold-flecked steaks
- âWorld of Warcraftâ video game currency now worth more than Venezuelan money
Tuesday Politics 3
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 10:36PM
Things continue to crash for the Democrats despite them wacking off about a few people being fired at the whitehouse. haha. Pol breaks down new Seth Rich Audio. Listen to it. Clearly he was the wikileaker for the DNC and was killed for it. Which anyone on TD knew for 8+ months.
- Wasserman Schultz under pressure to testify on ex-IT aide; complaint filed
- Seymour Hersh confirms Seth Rich was WikiLeaks source and there was no hack, Wikileaks just tweeted the audio
- BOMBSHELL STUDY : Voter Fraud May Have Resulted in Hillary Winning New Hampshire
- IRS rehired 200 employees (between January 2015 and March 2016) that had previously been terminated for falsifying documents or had unauthorized access to taxpayer information
- Sarah v Media
- JW has uncovered 439 emails (so far) that Clinton did not turn over to the StateDept - showing pay-for-play & more.
- Imran Awan Had Access to Every member of Congress -- SOLD SECRETS to Foreign Agents!
- Top Republican congressman calls for Mueller to resign as special counsel - So true. He's corrupt.
- Imran Awan got millions for "valuable services" ie. FIXING THE PRINTER.
- William Shatner Slams SJWs â Says âSnowflakesâ âStand For Inequalityâ And âMisandryâ
- Alyssa Milano Accused Trump Of Not Paying Taxes â Turns Out She Didnât Pay HER Taxes
AT MAX Demo with Texas Distributor
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 10:10PM
Me wants. I don't know if the upgrade is really worth it though. If I sell my detector I have enough.COMMENTS | TREASURE | DIGG
When It Rains In L.A.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 5:15PM
COMMENTS | CALIFORNIA | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 1:43PM
Seems like at this point I should organize my music by LIVING/DEAD. Drag all the dead band people to the dead folder. haha.
David Bowie/GeorgeMichael/Inxs/LinkinPark/Nirvana/Beastie Boys/RobertMiles/Frank Sinatra.COMMENTS | MUSIC | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 12:27PM
I was metal detecting., and this car is going down the road slowing up for a light. Then the passenger door opens and this guy jumps out. As this lady is screaming "YOU NEED TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF." then he walked all the way home.
he jumped when the car was going like 20 mph hahaCOMMENTS | COOL STORY BRO | DIGG
Dudes & Dragons Trailer
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 12:08PM
COMMENTS | MOVIES | DIGG
Tuesday + OLD + ANCIENT Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 1:32AM
- The FBI kept a list of D&D players as part of its hunt for the Unabomber
- Matthew Perry puts L.A. home on market for $13.5M
- BOOMBUST: NY 'Billionaires Row' Suffers Biggest Foreclosure In History...
- Little girl rolls and flips her dad's aircraft over Nevada
- Oroville Dam repair is huge, but so is residents' mistrust...
- Woman Sues Casino for Giving Her a Steak Dinner Instead of a $43 Million Jackpot
- A former Disney Imagineerâs guide to Walt Disney Worldâs Fantasyland
- M&S avocados have labels and use-by dates lasered on
- AMAZON on collision course with WAL-MART...
- How government elites plan to survive a nuclear attack
- The Great Cosplay Pool Party
- But I want to move there. Hawaii named 'worst state to make a living' -- again...
- CA mansion listed for $100 million sells at 70% discount...
- California school friends take the same photo for 35 years
- Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years - Good job Obama
- US Navy ships practices INCREDIBLE high-speed turns
- LOSERS Losing: The Failing New York Times Set to Lay Off More Staff, Including Reporters
- UK: Scandal of ÂŁ100million sex crime 'cure' hubs
- The World's Ugliest Dog Competition Winner Was Only, Like, the Fourth Ugliest Dog
- Historic Japanese Starbucks Doesn't Even Look Like A Starbucks
- Disneyland changing its Fastpass to electronic system to skip the long lines
- Just Take A Moment And Marvel At The Car-Cakes Of Japan
- The TSA Messed With the Wrong 20-Pound Lobster and Its Owner Is Pissed
- STAR WARS R2-D2 sells for $2.76M...
- Canadian sniper who set world record shooting ISIS fighter prevented oncoming attack, official says
- SOS: Feds to help fight Chicago crime...
- The F-22 Raptor Will Fly For Another 43 Years
- Old US soldier accused of trying to give ISIS classified documents, drone
- In SF, $138K may soon qualify for affordable housing...
- Cocaine found in Cookie Monster doll during Florida traffic stop - California police seize 88 pounds of cocaine during traffic stop
- Edison fined $2 million in Huntington Beach accident that left worker dead in 2013
- Judge blocks Californiaâs high-capacity magazine ban
- Builds new military facilities on South China Sea islands...
- Creepy The face of a 500-year-old Dublin man reconstructed
- Low-income families spend 40% of money on luxuries...
- Fyre Festival organizer charged with wire fraud
- Uber driver, passenger escape 405 freeway plane crash: âWe were engulfed in flamesâ
- "Morally Indefensible" Fallout 4 Commercial Leads To Lawsuit
- NYC announces $32M plan to reduce rat infestation
- Navy SEAL who shot bin Laden to visit Nixon Library, uniform on display for first time
- For first time, wild lioness photographed nursing baby leopard...
- Newport Historical Society to screen film on 1953 Boy Scout Jamboree that put spotlight on Orange County
- Fullmetal Alchemist trailer gives first look at the Homunculi
- Gymboree to close 350 stores including two in O.C.
- Juan Carlos has had 5,000 lovers, according to a new book
- Here is what âStar Warsâ land will look like, according to Disneyâs model at the D23 Expo
- Austin Police Department Pulls Ford Explorers Out Of Service Over Carbon Monoxide Leaks
- DMX Charged with Tax Evasion, Facing More Than 40 Years in Prison
- Unheard Michael Jackson Album Auctioned for Millions...
- Too Much For Too Little: A $128,000 Minimalist Star Wars Chess Set
- Man Stuck In ATM Slips 'Help Me' Notes Through Slot..
- That's my fav ride and their changes ever since the movies came out have turned it way crappier. Here's What Disney's Pirates Ride Looks Like Without the Wench Auction . I miss the fat chick chasing the pirate.
- Iraqi soldier dubbed 'the Lion of Mosul' infiltrated ISIS
- US military use biosensors to create superhuman soldiers
- French court throws out Google's $1.3B tax bill
- 'Jersey Shore' Reunion Show Set for August
- Apple co-founder who sold his stake in 1976 has no regrets
- California police seize 88 pounds of cocaine during traffic stop
- United âdestroysâ $42K chair
- Did the British plant a bomb at the World's Fair in 1940?
- Surfers Running And Jumping Off A Floating Dock To Catch Waves Instead Of Paddling In
- Crazy Glacier in Swiss Alps melts, revealing couple who disappeared 70 years ago
- Kenny, Dolly: Our last time
- Timbercraft's Tiny Homes house hits the market for $89,000 - I LOVE IT. I'm totally into that stuff.
- FBI spy toy warning...
- âDallasâ star: I regret it
- After a year away, Disneyland debuts updated âFantasmic!â river show
- My dad lives there now but I really hate Oregon. Oregon Bill to Make Heroin, Cocaine Possession a Misdemeanor
- Doctor Who Introduces Its First Female Doctor
- Somalia is left without the internet
- Soccer Team Signs FIFA Player, Cuts Him Two Days Later Over "Online Behaviour"
- U.S. Military: Afghanistan Airstrikes in 2017 Already Exceed Last Two Years
- $37 Million in Ether Stolen as People Refuse to Learn Their Lesson About Cryptocurrencies
- 9-year-old discovers million-year-old fossil...
- Florida Expedites 82,000 Carry Licenses to Military Personnel After Chattanooga Terror Attack
- Man builds park stairs for $550, irking city after $65,000 estimate...
- Woman sentenced to 6 years in prison for fatal crash while speeding and texting gets probation after case is overturned
- haha i keep watching shows and think that's going to happen. Bird repeats 'Don't shoot!' in victim voice...
- China's 2.4 Trillion Cigarette Habit Sign of Progress...
- O.J. Simpson Claiming 'Conflict-Free' Life Is Insulting to My Sister, Says Tanya Brown
- ATARI Selling Hats With Speakers In The Brim
- Record-breaking 1,620ft-long suspension bridge opens
- I feel the same way about Cox. Florida Man Calmly Shoots Out All The Tires Of AT&T Work Truck Parked In Front Of His House
- Google Purchases 52 Properties Worth $820 Million in Silicon Valley
- Neon Genesis Evangelionâs final film gets a teaser, after a half-decade of waiting
- Disneylandâs river rides and railroad open with new route to the public
- Russian spy plane is spotted flying above Britain
- Starbucks closing all 379 Teavana stores this year
- USS Ford makes history: Launches, lands fighter jet with magnetic technology
- Baby boy winces after eating solid food for the first time
- Irate âPokemon Go Festâ Attendees File Lawsuit Against Developer Niantic
- A Zelda-Themed Nintendo Switch Case To Rule Them All
- A Guide to Nintendo's Confusing Ass Line Up
- Home tour: See Dana Pointâs priciest house, selling for $30 million
- Why US chickens have to be washed with chlorine
- Family finds thought to be euthanized dog up for adoption
- Court Rules the FAA Has to Come Up With a Less Bullshit Reason Not to Regulate Airplane Seat Sizes
- Netflix Has $20 Billion in Debt and Intends to Borrow Much More
- STARBUCKS opening 500 stores a year in China...
- Mass Effect and Anthem designer Corey Gaspur dies
- Salford woman transforms abandoned swampland into oasis
- NERDS Man Stabbed Seven Times During Magic: The Gathering Game
- A $7 million condo, a $150,000 cabin and a red-hot market: See O.C. housing at mid-year
- Blizzard Shows Off StarCraft: Remastered With Biggest Names In Brood War
- Gamer Cruise In Limbo After Losing Its Boat
- Did APPLE Just Sell Out to Chinese Censors?
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Delayed
- Google receives FTC complaint over privacy issues
- âMcDonaldâs Hong Kongâ Parody Account Suspended
- GameStop Will Be Open On Thanksgiving This Year, To Employees' Dismay
- Spotify has 60 million paying subscribers
- 72-year-old lady kills 17 copperheads with shotgun, shovel, rake...
- Watch this 500-pound mako shark, flip, spin, jump out of water off Dana Point
- CALF LOOK FAMILIAR? Baby cow born in Texas resembles rock legend
- Freaky New Sea Snake Has a Terrifying Hunting Strategy
- HBO: We were hacked
- 2 Corona del Mar homes owned by Irvine family heirs sell for $55 million
- haha VIDEO: NYPD âPowerlessâ to Stop Naked Illegal Alien Panhandlers
- Super Rare Atari 2700 Found At California Thrift Store
- AWESOME: U.S. THAAD interceptor test shown in new video
- Canadian 'thing in the woods' was a CIA spy camera
- Neil Armstrong's Solid Gold Moon Lander Replica Stolen From Museum
- Ex-bank robber kills family to hide other secret
- Clickbait: Theme park ride too scary? - They have the same thing at the Gold Rush in Las Vegas.
- Hero pilot's emergency landing filmed in Istanbul
- Where season 7 of Game of Thrones was filmed
- NAVY: DIVER IN SCUBA GEAR SPOTTED OFF LARGEST BASE
- Russian 6th-generation fighter will employ powerful lasers to burn enemy missile
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 12:20AM
ÂContinue reading "http://california-drivers-suck.com/ UPDATED" ... COMMENTS | CARS | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 1st, 2017 @ 12:18AM
- REPORT: POTUS Considering FIRING H.R. McMaster, Bringing CIA Director Pompeo Into WH
- SHOCK CLAIM: Seth Rich Leaked DNC Emails to Russian Lawyer One Month Before His Murder - Everyone on the Donald has known he's the leaker for like 8 months.
- Democratsâ Own Poll Shows White Working Class Voters Prefer Republican Policies by Wide Margin
- Questions Surface Regarding Imran Awan Attorney and His Connections to Bill and Hillary Clinton
- More than 150 jihadists are stripped of UK passports
- POTUS TRUMP Must Demand Lie Detector Testing of All Top Level Employees and Move from White House Immediately
- U.S. Nuclear Comeback Stalls as Two Reactors Are Abandoned...
- FAIL=> Imran Awanâs Smashed Hard-Drives Most Likely Already Recovered and Read by Law Enforcement
- Twitter explodes with jokes at Scaramucci's expense - So funny
- USA detects 'highly unusual' NKorean sub activity...
- California conservatives, tired of state's liberal politics, find friendlier abodes in Texas - I agree.
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Army medic 48 years later
- What OP did made it so anyone, anonymously, can request FOIA on Seth Rich, the investigation,
- Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio found guilty of criminal contempt of court
- Chelsea Clinton Gets Destroyed on Twitter For Lecturing âWhite Parentsâ on Racism
- hahaha more FBI General Counsel James A. Baker is the âtop suspectâ in an investigation into leaks of classified Department of Justice information to the media. - Their general council. hahah
- hahahahah WASHINGTON â President Trump on Monday removed Anthony Scaramucci from his position as communications director, the White House announced, ousting him just days after Mr. Scaramucci unloaded a crude verbal tirade against other senior members of the presidentâs senior staff.
âAnthony Scaramucci will be leaving his role as White House Communications Director,â Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said in a statement. So Sean Spicer quits over that guy then that guy is out anyway in 10 days. Lame.
- ESPN Finally Admits It: Viewers Tuned Out NFL Because Of National Anthem Protests
- Debbie Wasserman Schultzâs IT Staffer Was Liquidating Multiple Properties Upon His Arrest
- LEAKED EMAIL SHOWS CLINTON FOUNDATION IN COMMUNICATION WITH COMEDIAN JOHN OLIVER
- More than half the continental US is within range of latest North Korean missile test, defense experts say ug
- You have to go back
- How many have to die before investigation? Klaus Eberwein Found Dead Before Testifying Against the Clinton Foundation.
- North Korea threat: Japan's Abe says he and Trump agree to take further action
- The Complicated Death Of The Marine Behind The U.S. Navy's Newest Destroyer
- REVEALED: TWO Lebanese-Australian father and son teams planned 'chilling ISIS-inspired plot to kill passengers on plane with deadly GAS released from a bomb disguised as a meat-mincer'
- SICK! Liberal Media Doxes 9-Year-Old Trump Supporter âPickleâ After He Writes Fan Letter to President
- U.S. vows 'strong and swift' response to Venezuelan election
- Seven Food Stamp Recipients Pleaded Guilty for Taking Part in $5 Million Food Stamp Fraud
- Obama Holdovers in DC Are Scrubbing Evidence of ISIS Genocide Against Christians - He was muslim and sticking it to christians.
- #FakeNews NYT Finally Reports on Awan Brothers Scandal â But Somehow Makes the Title a Jab at Trump
- Hereâs the COMPLETE LIST of the 30 Democrats Who Hired the Criminal Awan Brothers for IT Services
- REPORT: Obama Operating âSecret War Roomâ 2 Miles From WH To Destroy POTUS Trump (VIDEO)
- Portland 'Sanctuary' Releases Felony Illegal -- Who Then Rapes Elderly Woman...
- TRUMP: If No Healthcare Bill Approved Soon â BAILOUTS for CONGRESS and Insurance Companies will End Soon
- Wasserman Schultz Planned to Pay Imran Awan Even While He Lived in Pakistan - That b needs to go down.
- AMAZING! President Trump Exerts 1,000 Pounds of Pressure on Device in WH Product Demo (VIDEO)
- good VA has fired 500 employees since Trump took office, report shows
- WORST WEEK: CNN Cillizza endures brutal REDDIT forum...
- HILARIOUS! Greg Gutfeld Wears CNN Box On His Head During âThe Fiveâ (VIDEO)
- Hundreds of Colorado Voters Withdraw Registrations in Wake of Trump-ordered Probe of Fraudulent Voting
- BREAKING: Hillary Campaign Used Phony Information Obtained Through Collusion w/ KREMLIN To Damage Trump Campaign
- Russian Lawyer Who Met with Donald Trump Jr. Worked with Democrats for Years
Return to top