|Wednesday, April 12th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 12th, 2017 @ 8:12PM
- Britney Spears: I'm done
- 'Shawshank Redemption' Oak Tree Cut Down Forever (PHOTO)
- Fighter jets zip through Star Wars Canyon in California
- What on Earth Makes a $500 Router Worth It?
- Michigan nurse wins $4M in scratch off ticket; will scale back work to '40 hours'
- US Navy ploughs $1.7m into research to create spy robots
- Pizza Acrobatics Are A Real Thing And There Are Competitions
- Eating fresh fruit daily could cut risk of diabetes by 12%
- Vloggers can earn up to $300,000 for ONE sponsored video
- Burger King's Dystopian New Ad Campaign Is Already a Cyanide and Toenail Clippings Disaster [UPDATED]
- Mom Apologizes For Trying To Sell Son's Rare Magic Card
- YouTube TV Customers Will Be Forced to Watch Commercials on Recorded Shows
- Inmates build computers, tap prison network, apply for credit cards...
- Oculus Seeks New Trial vs ZeniMax
- Christopher Walken Gets a TSA Pat Down in Atlanta (PHOTO)
- The Murdochs Assess the Oâ€™Reilly Damage Who even watches that asshole. He's 100% arrogance.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 12th, 2017 @ 4:02PM
This jerk parked a 1980s rape Chevy Astro Van on the street when we all struggle daily for spots. He left it there like 2-3 months. First I left a nice fake ticket. He pulled it off. Then the cops put a real ticket. He pulled it off. Then I put one more FAKE ticket. He pulled it off. Refused to move it. It had expired plates.
THEN he parks a 2nd newer same white Chevy van in front of it. Worker truck. So then there's 2 of them. I'm like you have to be shitting me. So I call the cops on them and he ends up with a ticket on the new one, 2nd+ ticket on the original one.
I get home, and the fucker PARKED a 3rd van in the line. A fucking 3rd exact copy of the 2nd van. So then there's 3 fucking white vans in a row. All hogging spots. I could not even believe it. I tracked the owner that was sitting in the 3rd one. He walked right ahead to the house in front of it. So I think he was the owner of all 3.
Luckily. the next day all 3 disappeared. I thought he was in for a continued fight and more tickets but he finally gave up. I think it was some idiot trying to park their companies work trucks there or something. Enjoy the tickets asshole. We gave the guy a chance, he had 2+ months of hogging the spot. The van looked like shit and was covered in cobwebs and had expired plates.COMMENTS | COOL STORY BRO | DIGG
Return to top