|Tuesday, April 11th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 11th, 2017 @ 5:31PM
- BREAKING: Sessions Announces Illegal Aliens Who Illegally Re-Enter The U.S. Will Be Charged With a Felony
- The Associated PressâVerified account - BREAKING: Russia says the Syrian government is willing to let experts examine its military base for chemical weapons.
- China rejects North Korean coal shipments, opts for US supplies instead
- Trump's border wall will get its start in San Diego County
- Sessions signals immigration crackdown: 'This is the Trump era'
- ICE Quietly Confirms 367 Immigrants Were Detained in Raids Across the Country
- Slavery returns to Africa: Migrants sold at open markets in Libya...
- White House Accuses Russia of Cover-Up in Syria Chemical Attack
- so true
- Google now linking liberal bullshit with results
- Spying Enabled TVs
- Schiff, FBI obstructing justice in wiretap scandal?
- Analysis | Susan Riceâs track record is taking a beating
- Bentley resigns, pleads guilty to 2 misdemeanors a governor who bashed trump ends up in his own sex scandal.
KILLING IN THE NAME (RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE) - ROCK'N'TOYS SESSIONS (THE WACKIDS)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 11th, 2017 @ 2:36PM
COMMENTS | MUSIC | DIGG
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 11th, 2017 @ 11:51AM
- Woman Finds Live Scorpion in Bag of Spinach
- Vintage 50s Era Masters Jacket Found in Thrift Store for $5 Sells for $139,000 at Auction
- Environmental concerns as 7,200 gallons of MOUNTAIN DEW spill... gross
- haha PewDiePie vows to go âfamily friendlyâ as he suffers major advertisement loss
- 'Shawshank Redemption' Oak Tree Cut Down Forever (PHOTO)
- GameCube Games, Running On A Samsung Phone
- Uber reveals bizarre list of lost items left by passengers
- FIFA 17 Player Is Watching His Butt
- Trump backs US bid to host 2026 FIFA World Cup with Mexico, Canada
- Madonna's Daughter Lourdes Looking Hot AND Hungry On the Beach (PHOTOS)
- Man Wearing 'Hold My Beer' T-Shirt Arrested for Driving Under the Influence...
- Rise of 'kidults': Toys no longer just for children?
- Take a Weirdly Hypnotizing Tour of America's Dying Malls
- County OKs nearly $35 million to improve busy streets, synch traffic lights
- Figures reveal how Starbucks has taken over the world
- Nope: Glass-Bottom Pool 40-Stories Above Ground
- PlayerUnknownâs Battlegrounds sells 1 million units on Steam
- Australian Wearing Cross Beaten By Muslim Gang Shouting âF*** Jesus!â - The religion of peace. Get used to it.
- Red Bull Boss Slams Mass Migration, Forced Multiculturalism in Europe
- Tesla unveils solar panels that blend into your rooftop
- Mountain Dew spill at Michigan plant raises environmental concerns
- Galaxy S8
- French inventor flies real-life hoverboard over the Atlantic Ocean
- Blinded by emoness (imgur.com)
- Carl's Jr. says goodbye to sexy burger ads
New Overwatch Event & Page
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 11th, 2017 @ 11:41AM
COMMENTS | BLIZZARD | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 11th, 2017 @ 12:24AM
What's https://hdonline.to/ ?COMMENTS | ENTERTAINMENT | DIGG
Worst things about Youtube
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 11th, 2017 @ 12:16AM
- Making us beg for subscribers/comments/thumbs up to succeed
- Reaction videos
- companies that do a 3rd party copyright claim to hijack the money until it's resolved, then it's never returned. And that's all these scammers do
- Prank Videos, which are like 98% fake
- You can't add any songs you want to your videos or the perfect song that matches because of copyright claims. You should be able to just link a credit and use it. or link to them to buy the track.
COMMENTS (2) | INTERNET MOVIES | DIGG
Return to top