|Monday, April 10th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 10th, 2017 @ 5:53PM
Saw that movie. I thought it was super awesome. I loved the special effects/design, space stuff. They did repeat the space walk nonsense that's in the other 2+ movies. Otherwise I fell in love with Jennifer Lawrence all over again.
I also watched THE ARRIVAL which had like 92% approval but was so boring.COMMENTS | MOVIES | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 10th, 2017 @ 5:51PM
that's what the back of my head looks like. I never see that in the mirror, because it's all behind me, so I don't even recognize that as being what I look like from behind. It feels like a solid chunk of hair to me when I touch it too, so it doesn't feel like a bald head. But to other people, that's what they see.COMMENTS | NEBU | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 10th, 2017 @ 5:39PM
I haven't really played games in months now. I guess I'm in a burn out period. I was sorta working on DYING Light. I'm at year 37 of games. Can you imagine playing games that long? It catches up with you eventually. haha. Then you also WORK at a gaming company.
COMMENTS (3) | GAMES | DIGG
Jeff Kaplan: Platinum All-Star
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 10th, 2017 @ 4:47PM
COMMENTS | BLIZZARD | DIGG
I won an Amazon giveaway Again that same day
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 10th, 2017 @ 3:35PM
I pretty much don't play games and spin this damn spinner now. I've got about $200 in stuff so far since November.COMMENTS | AMAZON | DIGG
I won Amazon Giveaways Again
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 10th, 2017 @ 3:19PM
Update: these things turned out to be super awesome. The outside is a real candle. The flames are fake but they jiggle like real candles. You can't tell the difference. The Candles even smell. Pretty awesome item. The remote control works a long way away and you can turn on one or two at the same time. You can also set a timer to turn off in 2 hours etc. I would have never bought an item like this but I put them in my daughter's room and she really likes them. The only con is (4) C batteries or if someone loses the remote or drops the candles.
Kinda cool. At least it's my color.COMMENTS | AMAZON | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 10th, 2017 @ 12:59PM
- OFFICIAL: RUSSIA KNEW IN ADVANCE OF SYRIAN CHEMICAL ATTACK
- WikiLeaksâVerified account @wikileaks - Leading US anti-virus maker Symantec states that it has detected CIA infestation in 16 countries--including the US
- allisonâ @irl - Astounding study: Clintonâs message was devoid of policy discussions in a way not seen in the previous 4 contests.
- Wikileaks Casts Doubt on Russian Hacking Narrative
- China offers concessions to avert trade war with U.S.: FT
- Sending US warships is to North Korea 'prudent', says US, as world braces for further missile tests
- U.S. Strike in Syria Raises Tensions With Iran
- RED LINE ROW Russia and Iran pledge to hit back against further Syria strikes as they blast US for âcrossing red linesâ
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 10th, 2017 @ 12:21AM
- Cops Can Kill You Even If Theyâre in the Wrong Home, Says Federal Court
- Russian naval activity in Europe exceeds Cold War levels: U.S. admiral - Trump sure pointlessly stirred some shit up there.
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS | DIGG
Return to top