|Friday, April 7th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Dbag California Hippies
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 7th, 2017 @ 3:28PM
It's already the highest in the nation.
COMMENTS (3) | CALIFORNIA | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 7th, 2017 @ 2:50PM
- Why radical islam is bad
- Rand Paul, did Susan Rice commit a crime? â€˜Yeah.â€™
- NBC Politics / @NBCPolitics - BREAKING: SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch has received the 51 votes needed to be confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Flashback=> Susan Rice in January: We Were Able to Get Syrian Government to Voluntarily and Verifiably Give Up Chemical Weapons
- 'Pinkwashing' populism: Gay voters embrace French far-right Muslim hates gays. Anyone gay person going pro MUSLIM doesn't seem to understand they want them dead.
I think it was dumb to attack Syria. Now we're going up against Russia.
- US PROBES POSSIBLE RUSSIAN ROLE IN SYRIA ATTACK
- US missile strikes: Russia announces plan to bolster Syrian air defences and derides Trump over 'extremely low' effectiveness of bombing
- A truck has rammed into a large crowd of people in the centre of Stockholm killing at least five people and injuring others in a suspected terror attack
- Exclusive: Trump eyes new chief of staff; House Leader on short list
- Russian warship steams toward US destroyers that launched Syria strikes
- Trump: Why I Launched a Missile Strike on Syria
Terror attack in Sweden
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 7th, 2017 @ 2:19PM
Don't let the terrorists move in. You're not helping.
Horrible stuff and they need to wake the F up about terror instead of 3+ years of hiding it in their news, and attacking any police or person as a racist/whatever for speaking out about taking on 203923098 refugees.COMMENTS | WORLD NEWS | DIGG
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 7th, 2017 @ 10:01AM
COMMENTS | NEWS | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 7th, 2017 @ 1:57AM
COMMENTS (1) | GIRLS | DIGG
Skullder / Producer Job
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 7th, 2017 @ 1:46AM
Skullder is looking for a job. I've tried for years to get him back at my company but we can't seem to land any position. He has a TON of experience. He just worked for both Marvel and Disney (years). If you hear of anything, let me know. He's trying to stay in the San Diego/Orange County area with his house.COMMENTS | GAMES | DIGG
The Fedex Ghost Truck!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 7th, 2017 @ 1:17AM
I don't know if that will be as funny to you as it was to me. SUBSCRIBE. Help me build up my audience and reach more people.
COMMENTS | HUMOR | DIGG
Return to top