|Monday, March 20th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 20th, 2017 @ 7:17PM
- TIL the heir to the Baskin-Robbins family fortune turned down his inheritance, moved to a small cabin, and swore off dairy after both co-founders died from diseases he believed were connected to their ice cream consumption But they died happy.
- China 'aims 1,500 missiles at US military bases' as war boss threatens to âSHOOT' enemies
- David Rockefeller, Philanthropist and Head of Chase Manhattan, Dies at 101
- Exclusive: Canadian border authorities detaining record number of Mexicans
- Southern California's house flipping takes a dip
- A smooth ride? Boat dubbed the '4x4 for the ocean' features an incredible suspension system - I want that.
- Telltale Gamesâ CEO is stepping down
- Eddie Murphy Really Is Working On 'Coming to America' Sequel - I loved that movie.
- Teenager discovers 7.44 carat diamond in Arkansas state park
- Syrian missile fired at Israeli jets is intercepted
- hahahaha f that guy and all of them. Former L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca's conviction sends a message but there's still 'need for reform'
- Having kittens! The hilarious moment a playful cat sneaks up on a friend and gives it the fright of its life in a game of hide-and-seek
- Brewery bosses invent an edible beer can holder which could save sea life from the scourge of deadly plastic six-packs which fish mistake for jellyfish
- Lame Netflix to Scrap Five-Star Ratings amid Amy Schumer Controversy - Her show was crap and deserved those 1 stars.
- Flying Squad detectives hunt for ÂŁ7million snatched during airport heist: Banknotes weighing more than half a ton are stolen from an armour-plated truck near Heathrow - Fits my video
- Millionaire shipping tycoon, 74, accuses his ex-wife, 45, of fleeing the country with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of jewels - in HIS private plane
- The Voice of doom: Saturday night talent contest poached from the BBC for ÂŁ300million has already lost HALF of its six million viewers
- Jackass Who Risked Lives Flying a Balloon Chair Fined $26k - lame. I thought it's cool.
- Ramraider 'pocketed ÂŁ38,000 from an ATM after smashing into a Spar store with a JCB digger so hard the building almost COLLAPSED'
- Horrifying MLB The Show Glitch Is Not Okay
- American Says In 2007 It's His Dream To Work At Nintendo, Winds Up In Credits For Breath Of The Wild
- 'BBC Dad' Interview Gets Inevitable Star Wars Parody
- Thereâs Now a Slip âN Slide That Doesnât End Until You Decide to Let Go
- How a crack team of marine experts spent 20 years breaking secret wartime codes and scouring archives to finally trace the ÂŁ4.5BILLION of British gold sunk by the Nazis - Me wants.
- 50 years ago Saturday, Pirates of the Caribbean opened at Disneyland - That's my fav ride there probably.
- World's most powerful passports ranked in study
- Will Applebee's 'all business' coupon promotion help save slumping sales? (autoplay) - that place sucks
- Who owns London? Qataris now have 24 MILLION square feet of prime real estate in the capital - putting them ahead of the City of London and even the Queen
- Uber president steps down after 6 months - That company is scary as f.
- X-rated photos of Holly Willoughby 'stolen and threatened for use online' as she joins Millie Mackintosh on 'new list of stars targeted by hackers'
- Taking the direct route! Train goes through the centre of a 19-storey block of flats in China's 'Mountain City'
- Two men are arrested after pocketing hundreds of dollars they found in the street when bank robbers fleeing a heist dropped wads of cash haha
- Former Overwatch Teammates Reunite As "Laser Kittenz"
- âYouâve gotta be real careful around hereâ: Tim Allen says Hollywood is like '1930s Germany' for conservative actors as he appears on Jimmy Kimmel's show
Metal Detecting and Dbag Veggi cops and Old people
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 20th, 2017 @ 6:36PM
Only dug up about $2 this weekend. I start to detect the corner of my housing place. It's from the year 1978 or so. Then what do you think? Some ahole old person comes by and asks me what I'm doing. Saying he's on the board. Saying hey you aren't digging the grass right.
I think I've paid $20,000 in HOA fees. I can dig for fucking 50 cents of coins. Fuck them.
I pay those pieces of shit $160-200 a month for the HOA. And what do those fuckers ever do for us? NOTHING. They left a word "FUCK" dug into the cement next to the spa for 2 years. They left the 2 basketball backboards broken for 6 months to a year. They're horrible. So fuck them. So I waited until he left and kept going. HOAs are total shit. They raised the price of a ticket for parking in front of your own garage to $200 for the first offense.
The HOA let all the common landscaping go for years. There was a recall and the board members were replaced one time. They stockpiled the money and did who knows what with it. I have the financial statements but I'm too lazy to figure out what they did but it was enough of a scandal to replace the jerks in charge.
Fucking old HOA people I tell you. All they ever do is sit around waiting for someone to do something then call the police about it. It's a stereotype that is reality every time.
I've noticed this a lot lately. Old people seem to only accept this as a hobby: Walking a dog, or walking with no pet. If you're doing ANYTHING fucking else, it's a crime and you're a criminal, despite walking around with over $1,000 in gear. haha.
I've noticed generally, people seem to have a problem with me when I'm wearing a FLAT BILLED hat instead of a hat that bends/curves. When I wear the curve hat I'm fine. If i wear the FLAT bill hat, they go apeshit like I'm some criminal and I get stopped more, even on ingress/biking.
I was in a park last night and 2 people seemed to be having me a problem with digging. Irvine people are especially elitist douchbags.
I told you about that guy in our neighborhood where we had to wait 6 years until he moved out. He saw a hole in someone's garage and called the cops saying the guy killed his wife (over seeing a hole). These assholes have nothing to do and want to be POLICE of the world. STORY
Anyway, I was metal detecting in the field I do for 3 years. This pos college campus cop sees my light in the field. Comes running over in his car. Sees my car on a corner of an area no one ever parks at most of the time then tries to give me a ticket for not having their bullshit $5 a day parking pass. You don't even FIND $5 a day in the field. He let me go but it's just total horseshit. It was a weekend, no one was on campus. People often are on campus on the weekend with no passes. He's just being a dick. He would have never saw me if I didn't have my head lamp on. THEN they never fix their parking lots since 1970 with all the $5 a day x 1000s of people. So the detecting was fine it's just he wanted his $5. He even asked what I found. Hey dickhead I ain't telling you shit cuz you're kicking me out.
For the college, if it's not hurting anyone and a weekend, fuck them too.
So generally, people are assholes if you aren't doing what they EXPECT you to do.
But as a practice overall, you don't dig where you don't have permission, and I only dig in public parks or the beach where it's allowed.
COMMENTS (1) | TREASURE | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 20th, 2017 @ 5:58PM
- Facebook/Reddit/Twitter censoring: So true
- The never ending loop. FBI investigating possible collusion between Russia, Trump - Get rid of Comney.
- Paul Joseph Watsonâ UK Muslim uses $1,200 in welfare benefits to take his family to Syria to join ISIS. - ok that shouldn't be funny but it is.
- He's so funny President Trump Set to Sign Bill Allowing States to Drug Test Welfare Recipients
- ophieCoâ @SophieCo_RT - 'No proof of Trump's Russia ties, it's all an attempt to discredit President' - ex-CIA top officer
- CCâ @ChristiChat = Secret Service agent who said she wouldn't take a bullet for Trump has been removed from her post! #MAGA
- George Soros-aligned group weighs funding anti-Trump activists
- This lame politician needs to go. He never finds anything on anything despite all the evidence to the contrary. FBI Director Comey: Justice Dept. has no information that supports Trumpâs tweets alleging he was wiretapped by Obama
- 30 Countries Are Refusing To Take Back Illegal Immigrants Convicted Of Serious Crimes - haha.
- Very Fake News: Juan Williams Slams CNN Report Claiming Sean Hannity âPulled Gunâ on Him After âArgumentâ
- Flynn was paid $67G by Russian interests, documents say
- More Trump Jobs Boom, Home Depot to Add 80,000 Employees - I went there one day
- Why America's New Nuke Upgrades Would Be An Endgame For Russia
- An era ends for Starbucks and Howard Schultz - Hows that hire 10k refugees working out.
- Just another day in France. Great job moving in the terrorists the 30 years.Man Shot Dead At Paris Airport After Grabbing Soldierâs Gun
- Donald Trump Sends Executive Order Lawsuit to Higher Court
- White House Fence Jumper Lingered Nearly 20 Minutes, Even Jiggled Doorknob - What morons. They sure suck at their job. Start over with new people.
- DOJ Appeals Judge Decision to Block Travel Ban...
- Nice ISIS hacker who published 'kill lists' killed in drone strike...
- ICE detains 50 after authorities raid Detroit building
- Immigration Judges Dispatched to 12 U.S. Cities to Speed Deportations
- Israel threatens to 'destroy' Syrian air defence systems
Why The Black Community is Poor !
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 20th, 2017 @ 12:00AM
Asian Americans avg $76,000 household income.
COMMENTS (2) | AMERICA | DIGG
Return to top