|Tuesday, March 14th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 11:20PM
is the worst day of my life. I lost one subscriber. I can't even plead with them, hey don't give up. I'll try better! How can I go on.COMMENTS | NEBU | DIGG
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 7:17PM
- Amy Schumer's stolen jokes haha. They hate her cuz of trump so they're digging up shit.
- They need to clean house at the FBI. EXCLUSIVE: FBIâs Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
- Anatomy of a masterpiece: 13 reasons why the 'funniest video of the year' is pure comedy gold this page made me laugh even more. Today on the parents mailing list they were talking about him shoving the kid by the face. Like I said, I think he thought he could push him off screen.
- WATCH: House in Upstate New York Is Completely Covered in Ice
- Video shows an A-10 Warthog obliterating moving Humvees with 500lb laser-guided bombs just days after fighter jets staged attack exercise on mock Iranian missile boats
- An entire southern Oregon town could be yours for $3.85 million
- Carnival cruise ship nearly plows into jet skiers before dramatic rescue
- Binmen search through 150 tons of rubbish to find seven-year-old girlâs iPad after her brother, four, threw it away because she âannoyed himâ
- Del Taco announces 1-pound breakfast burrito, its biggest yet
- Mosul's ISIS-held neighborhoods surrounded, official says
- Iran's New Tank Makes Lofty Claims It Hasn't Backed Up
- Kid throws tantrum in restaurant, dad teaches her a valuable lesson
- Santa Ana considering police force review board after pot shop raid
- Serial pickpocket jailed after 153rd offense
- 'Usually an optimist but you just gave me a half empty box': Fast food fans vent on social media after McDonald's serves up half full cartons of fries
- A stitch in time: Historic waistcoat worn by Captain Cook as he explored Australia and embroidered with plants he discovered is expected to sell for ÂŁ700,000
- How America's first waterpark dried up: Pioneering attraction in the California desert has been standing empty for 13 years
- 'I probably should have read that properly': Man's VERY rude reply to a text he thought was spam gets posted on his friend's Facebook wall for her birthday
- Girl Scout cookie booth robbed at SC Walmart
- Exclusive: Japan plans to send largest warship to South China Sea, sources say
- U.S. deploys attack drones to South Korea amid tension with North
- Top 100 websites - cool
- VIDEO: Cop Pulls Gun on Crowd While Beating an Unarmed Mentally Ill Man
COMMENTS (2) | NEWS | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 7:13PM
- The Place for Tax Woes: Nine MSNBC Personalities Had Tax Liens Filed Against Them
- WHITE HOUSE SAYS TRUMP PAID $38M IN TAXES, MADE $150M IN '05
- Paul Joseph WatsonâVerified account @PrisonPlanet = Amazing. Virtually every link I post on Facebook is now being labelled "spam".
- Tillerson: UN Human Rights Council must reform or US will leave - Screw those guys.
- Plot thickens in probe of House IT contractors
- James O'Keefeâ - Still no comment from @UFT @nysut @BilldeBlasio @NYCMayor about #TeachersUnion covering up sex crimes to protect teachers. and BREAKNG: NEW YORK TEACHERS UNION PROTECTS PEDOPHILE TEACHER, COVERS UP RAPE OF STUDENTS AT KNIFE POINT
- facebook difference
- "They're" trying to get a better French leader in that will deal with abusive migrants. Well one of the opponents is out. Francois Fillon placed under formal investigation
- Julian Assangeâ - Clinton stated privately this month that she is quietly pushing for a Pence takeover. She stated that Pence is predictable hence defeatable.
- CNN keeps cutting the feeds when the people say conservative things against their liberal agenda Video
- Pamela Mooreâ @Pamela_Moore13 - The corrupt news system has been rigged for years and people are starting to wake up finally! #MAGA đşđ¸
- WikiLeaks - Close Clinton ally gave $467,500 to wife of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe who was investigating Clinton - They better do something.
- Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now âMigrant Backgroundâ GG
- Fox Newsâ - .@JudgeNap: Obama 'went outside chain of command,' used British spy agency to surveil Trump
- Paul Joseph Watsonâ - Sweden responds to a top cop blowing the whistle on migrant crime by silencing other cops from speaking out.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 6:30PM
That episode was dumb. Nothing really happened, including that death that was supposed to be the point. Who cares. I could see they wanted us to care, but I didn't.COMMENTS | TV | DIGG
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 12:12PM
- California flooding has exposed gold veins hidden for 200 years - I wish I had any clue about how to do that.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 11:47AM
How are we supposed to believe there's a magical place covered in snow when it's 83 degrees and air conditioning. Fake news.COMMENTS | CALIFORNIA | DIGG
GDC Free Talks
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 10:56AM
Video game conference. Anything without a star is free to watch. Post in the comments if there's anything good. 12 pages.
COMMENTS | GAMES | DIGG
Zelda one to me yesterday and Iâm finding it insightful: http://gdcvault.com/play/1024562/Change-and-Constant-Breaking-Conventions
The art, engineering, and design leads talk about Breath of the Wild â specifically how to create a sandbox that lends itself naturally to problem-solving using the tools available in your environment (everything from âchop down a tree to cross a river, because wood floats and trees can be chopped downâ to âuse balloons and a raft with bombs on it to float a bomb raft into an enemy camp, using the wind leaf, then shoot the bombs with an arrow shot through a fire to explode themâ).
The lessons about creating multiplicative design are useful for anyone making endgame sandboxes that wants to get the most out of their content â TLDR: create simple mechanisms that can be used in a variety of contexts.
WoW there's books about me
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 10:21AM
I also dodged sniper fire going into Bosnia.
Simon Fraser, Lord Lovat, was the last of the great Scottish chiefs â and the last nobleman executed for treason. Determined to seek his fortune with the exiled Jacobite king in France, Fraser acted as a spy for both the Stuarts and the Hanoverians; claimed to be both Protestant and Roman Catholic.
That guy is supposed to be my 8th great uncle. I come from his brother Alexander Frazier 1660â1683.
Hugh Fraser (1324 - 1410) 18th great-grandfather Alexander Fraser (1374 - 1416) Lord Lovat Hugh Fraser (1415 - 1450) Hugh Fraser, Lord Fraser of Lovat (1436 - 1501) Lord 2nd Lovat Thomas Fraser (1460 - 1524) Hugh, 3rd Lord of Lovat Fraser (1489 - 1544) Alexander Fraser (1527 - 1557) Hugh Fraser (1544 - 1576) simon fraser (1570 - 1633) Hugh VII Lord Lovat Fraser (1590 - 1646) Thomas Frazier (1631 - 1699) Alexander Frazier (1660 - 1683) Alexander Frazier (1685 - 1750) James Frazier (1721 - 1750) joshua john Fraizer (1750 - 1820) James Fraizer (1785 - 1876) (continues to me)
COMMENTS (4) | NEBU FAMILY | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 12:22AM
- Shots Fired At Ferguson Market After CNN Broadcasts Fake News and Edited CCTV FootageâŚ
- BOMBSHELL: Experts Confirm MASSIVE Criminal Voter Fraud Scheme, Obama Implicated
- Russia Banned McCainâs Democracy Group as a Security Threat almost 3 months before election. (John McCain Investigating Russia Totally Not A Conflict of Interest)
- Hillary Clinton's team met with Russian ambassador, says Kremlin spokesman, as he warns against 'hysteria'
- Choose Your President
- Morons "Returning ISIS Fighters Must Be Integrated Into Society"-- Sweden Minister for Culture & Democracy
- NEWSThe Dallas Police Strike Back With Incredible $550 Million Lawsuit Against Black Lives Matter
- Trump Lets Key Offices Gather Dust Amid âSlowest Transition in Decadesâ
I wasn't really interested in hearing this but after giving it a try, it's hilarious.COMMENTS | POLITICS | DIGG
Metal Detecting: I found a crack pipe / Marijuana Container
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 12:22AM
COMMENTS (3) | TREASURE | DIGG
Return to top