|Wednesday, March 8th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Quick Detecting hunt and a Tour of my Relic Collection!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 8th, 2017 @ 5:38PM
He lives in North Carolina where there's way better stuff to find.COMMENTS | TREASURE | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 8th, 2017 @ 5:20PM
- haha, when she's in charge of women's rights Link, what planet are they on.
- As immigration rhetoric heats up, the number of families crossing the border in South Texas has slowed down
- Facebook Launches âDisputed Newsâ Tool, Funded by Soros - Damn villian is involved in everyone's lives.
- Tony Podesta LITERALLY got paid $170k last year by the Russian government to lobby in favor of ending sanctions. His brother John was to be Hillary's secretary of state.
- Lawmakers probe claim DOJ aided Iraqi terror suspect days before November election
- The Irony of the lefts obsession with 1984
- CONFIRMED: The media is CIA propaganda! Colbert had former NSA Director Michael Hayden on his show last night-the day Vault 7 was released. Hayden and Colbert acted like Vault 7âs revelations were preposterous. They actually said that the CIA is not spying on us and Hayden delivered a pro-CIA spiel.
- '93% of Pakistani women experience sexual violence'
- Irony alert: N.Y. Times asks 'where's evidence' for own wiretap story/li>
- 'Day Without a Woman' supporters got $246M from Soros - People fall for it every time.
- Bitter Donald Trump blasts back at Arnie claiming he was fired from The Apprentice due to 'pathetic ratings'
- haha Muslim girl, 17, who was filmed twerking while wearing the hijab is bombarded with death threats and branded a 'f****** s***'
- House Republicans release long-awaited ObamaCare replacement bill
- President Donald Trump to Planned Parenthood: Get Rid of Abortions to Keep Federal Funding
- First 50 CNN fake news
- More than 99% of #Vault7 to be released.
Welcome to the Circus!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 8th, 2017 @ 2:34PM
COMMENTS (5) | CARS | DIGG
Heard of Magnet Fishing?
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 8th, 2017 @ 2:16PM
I guess this is way crappier than Metal Detecting but one guy came up with a couple of guns doing this. Magnet fishing. You get a powerful magnet, and throw it into ponds, lakes, piers, etc trying to drag things up. CoolCOMMENTS | TREASURE | DIGG
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 8th, 2017 @ 12:40PM
- Uber deploys secret weapon against undercover regulators
- Air Force Leaders Say It's High Time Our Planes Shoot Deadly Lasers
- Call me Geraldine! How Ms Halliwell became a fully paid-up member of the horse-owning Posh Power country set - and no longer answers to Geri (let alone Ginger Spice)
- How safe are swimming pools on mega cruise ships?
- US Army unveils new jungle boot, steps up efforts to combat trench foot
- Orange County house prices up 4.1% in January index shows
- 10 Uses for WD-40 That Don't Involve Lubricating Something
- People Are Already Trying to Fix the Nintendo Switch's Dumb Design Issues
- Google Home contributes to 'fake news,' reports say
- Co-founder of Waffle House chain dies at 97
- haha Nike Has A New Product For Muslim Women: The âPro Hijabâ - I swear I've seen these for years already.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide and walkthrough
- British man arrested for smuggling woman inside van's engine
- What a MAST-erpiece! Inside one of the largest sailing yachts in the world boasting a library and marble Jacuzzi... yours for a cool $59million
- Millions of Nintendo users left angered after it emerges you CAN'T transfer Switch game saves between systems
- The Switchâs friend list is terrible and useless at launch
- Tourist Crashes Replica Mario Kart Into Tokyo Police Box
- George Michael Officially Died of Natural Causes
- The village of the sex scammers: Moroccan town where THREE THOUSAND people earn money by duping men into performing lewd acts on camera and then blackmailing them
- Deckhand captures stunning images of monster waves crashing into the Manly ferry - as wild weather hit Sydney at the weekend
- Nintendo Switch Review: Plays Zelda Great, Doesn't Do Much Else
- The biggest problem with Nintendoâs Switch is still Nintendo
- I love WWII stuff What if the Nazis HAD invaded? Churchill's cabinet approved hundreds of secret underground bunkers where guerrilla troops trained... and they are still hidden across the UK countryside
- Yup, Thatâs Chrissy Teigen Without A Bra And Other News
- A better way to metal detect. Surgeons remove 915 coins swallowed by Thai sea turtle
- Marines Shared Nude Photos Of Female Colleagues Via Secret Facebook Page - But were any of them hot and where are the photos. I mean omg that's outrageous!
- Biblical king's palace uncovered beneath shrine destroyed by ISIS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 8th, 2017 @ 10:33AM
Got the ultimate shovel on Monday. I went out with it. I'm waiting on a new coil on Friday which will allow me to better pick through all the iron and trash at parks. Then I should be set up.
This shovel is going to get me arrested. I thought about printing out the page to show it's not a weapon haha. Or cover it with fake blood.
COMMENTS (1) | TREASURE | DIGG
Ozzy Man Reviews: Bunny vs Dogs
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 8th, 2017 @ 9:36AM
COMMENTS | HUMOR | DIGG
Return to top