|Monday, March 6th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Captain Texas Update
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 6th, 2017 @ 7:12PM
https://twitter.com/helpkylechapman (he's out of jail)COMMENTS | POLITICAL HUMOR | DIGG
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 6th, 2017 @ 4:53PM
- Grassley probes FBI's ties to British spy who investigated Trump
- Yes, It Appears the Government Has Been Spying on President Trump and Leaking It
- REPEAT: Executive Order Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States - I don't get how this magically works the 2nd time. haha.
- Captain Texas
- WikiLeaksâ€ŹVerified account @wikileaks - Did Obama spy on @realDonaldTrump's campaign? Here is proof the Obama administration spied on our journalists
- Hungary to Introduce Legislation Targeting Soros
- $3.2M in Meth Seized at Texas Border
- 300 companies line up to bid on border-wall build
- Former U.S. Attorney Claims FBI Has Names of CIA Leakers
- FBI probes involve 300 people admitted to U.S. as refugees -congressional sources
- Donald's eruption in the Oval Office: Video emerges of Trump's 'furious argument' with top adviser Steven Bannon as Ivanka and Jared look on, hours before President made phone tapping claims
- Former Bush attorney general: Trump likely right about surveillance
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 6th, 2017 @ 1:38PM
UPdate 3: WoW I thought I was fucked before. Now the cat decided to sneak out , get in a fight, then the vet bill to fix him was $400! It wasn't that bad but $200 for the x-rays that showed nothing. What a waste. So now $400 + $140 for a bike. Mf-er.
Update 2: Ug now the kid is saying his clearly $50 piece of shit bike is was bought for like $180. I've never helping anyone again. haha.
Update: They wanted $225 to fix the bike. All it needed was like 2 wheels. Lame.
Anytime someone makes me help someone, I end up getting screwed somehow. I've found.
My boy goes hey come pick me up and ALL my friends. He didn't even count how many car seats. He brought 4 giant kids for 3 seats of room. WE lost 1 kid at the start. So then they want me to drag their bikes too, so I put them on, then they fell off my car at 50 mph. I fucked up one kids bike so bad that the tires are all bent. So now I end up having to go fix the kids bike now cuz I was nice and was going to give him a ride. One kid didn't want to get back on the ride once his bike was launched 1/2 the block. hahaha. He was the smart one. But he had to bike 1/2 the town home. Not my problem. I felt bad but I could see why he didn't want to launch his bike a 2nd time. haha. That shit happens to me all the time when someone "makes" me help people.
A roommate wanted a ride from the airport, I end up with a $100+ speeding ticket.
I've got 100 stories. I want to help people on my own terms not because someone makes me.
COMMENTS (4) | FML | DIGG
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 6th, 2017 @ 10:52AM
- Weaponised black hole? Texas town terrorised - portal opens over secret Army research base - haha how could that be real.
Return to top