|Thursday, March 2nd, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 2nd, 2017 @ 10:06PM
- RED ALERT: Report: DOJ Was Operating a Shadow Slush Fund for Activists
- Transgender woman arrested by ICE admitted to money scheme, has criminal record haha
- TSA's Secrecy Is 'Absurd' According to Agency's Own Watchdog
- âFake Newsâ: BBC, AFP, Google, Facebook Collude to Tell Voters âWho to Trustâ in French Election
- THIS IS HOW HILLARY LAUNDERED TAXPAYER DOLLARS INTO HER CAMPAIGN.
- Ann CoulterâVerified account @AnnCoulter - A good day to remind everyone that AG Eric Holder ran guns to Mexico, lied to Congress about it, was found in contempt & never prosecuted.
- WikiLeaksâVerified account @wikileaks - Sweden announces that it will bring back military conscription - That place is fucked.
- One of Comrade Sanders most dedicated supporters on Twitter just turned against him for being a Soros stooge.
- Sessions announces recusal from Russia-related probes, denies misleading Congress
- They sure love Russia. BREAKING: House Intelligence chairman: We still have no evidence of improper contacts with Russian officials.
- Claire McCaskill Claims Sheâd Never Meet With Russian Ambassador, But Tweets Prove She Has
- The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why (Jan 13)
- Nancy Pelosi has a $196 million net worth on a $193,000 senator's salary.
- FBI Release: 286 Hillary Clinton Emails Between Huma, Chelsea and Others
- Press coverage of Trump in first month of office: 88 percent âhostile,â says new study - It gets old, even for liberals.
- Kremlin: Sessions uproar an impediment to fixing relations
- Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking
- Sessions met with Russian envoy twice last year, encounters he later did not disclose
- They hired pizzagate guy now we have: Key G.O.P. Lawmakers Say Jeff Sessions Should Recuse Himself From Russia Inquiry
- Obamaâs SECRET SLUSH FUND DISCOVERED- What He Did With It Is TERRIFYING
COMMENTS (1) | POLITICS | DIGG
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 2nd, 2017 @ 10:02PM
- Yahoo punishes CEO in latest fallout from security breakdown
- Dairy Queen making Southern California comeback with fast-food focused restaurants
- EXCLUSIVE: Just call her Nkechi Diallo! The former NAACP president Rachel Dolezal who lied about being black has legally changed her name to a West African moniker meaning 'gift of god'
- US launches first military action in Yemen since Navy SEAL Ryan Owens killed
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
ug, ebay newb
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 2nd, 2017 @ 5:41PM
Update 2: well the loony toon finally coughed up the money and stopped the dispute. haha. Not a smooth transaction for sure.
update: So some guy from Uruguay wins the auction with 0 feedback. From what I can tell he's trying to get the package to Miami then redirect it to his country. The package got the Miami and was accepted. Then he opens up a dispute saying he never got it. :( But he did send the money first. So the money is blocked. That seems to be part of his scam somehow. Dispute receiving it after receiving it. I called up ebay and they said I should be OK since it got there. Fucking scammers. He also keeps asking me over and over for a receipt when they email you one when you win. I gave him a picture of it too.
Original I've only ever sold 1 thing on ebay. So I put my auction at $150 to start and it had 27 watches but then just ends $2 over the starting price. Lame. I lost like $50. I"m not sure what I should have done different. Other auctions sold for more with less things. Maybe I should just started it super high.
The guy who bought has 0 feedback, from URUGAY but has a US shipping address in Miami.
COMMENTS (3) | SHOPPING | DIGG
Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 2nd, 2017 @ 11:00AM
COMMENTS (2) | 80S | DIGG
Overwatch: New hero
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 2nd, 2017 @ 10:42AM
COMMENTS | BLIZZARD | DIGG
Return to top