|Saturday, October 22nd, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 22nd, 2016 @ 6:12PM
COMMENTS | NEWS
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 22nd, 2016 @ 6:11PM
- I'm sold - 28 Things Donald Trump Promises to Do as President
- Trump closing argument is battle cry against Clinton corruption
Election 2016 (Pro-Trump!)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 22nd, 2016 @ 9:18AM
- Ex-FBI Asst Director Makes First-Ever Political Endorsement for Trump With Emotional Plea to America
- Biden Has Meltdown, Wishes He Could Take Trump ‘Behind the Gym’
- Pentagon: Hillary Clinton Should Be Arrested For Leaking Top Secret Nuclear Intelligence on National TV
- WikiLeaksVerified account @wikileaks Clinton campaign manager John Podesta hid Russian linked uranium shares in shell company owned by daughter
- Top Bill Clinton aide criticized ex-president for conflicts of interest, emails show
- 10/21 - MicroSpookyLeaks™ @WDFx2EU7 I may have linked the Moroccan PayToPlay Email with ACTUAL weapon sales
- WIKILEAKS: Hillary Got $12 Million for Clinton Charity As Quid Pro Quo For Morocco Meeting
- 10/21 - Facebook Employees Pushed to Remove Trump’s Posts as Hate Speech Ruling by CEO Mark Zuckerberg to keep presidential candidate’s posts spurred heated internal debates
- Caught: Clinton Staffer Appears To Be Secretly Feeding Journalists Questions To Ask Hillary
- Hillary's Spanish twitter admits there's SIXTEEN MILLION ILLEGALS in USA. (i.sli.mg)
- Donald Trump Under Attack by 187 Organizations Funded by George Soros
- Siamak Namazi and his father Baquer are two of six American hostages currently languishing in Iran. The two were just sentenced to 10 years in prison this week. Iran is willing to release them on one condition - they want more money from the U.S. government.
- Videos Put Democrats on Defensive About Dirty Tricks
- Fact-Check: No, President Barack Obama Did Not Cut the Deficit by Two-Thirds - Everything Hillary says is a lie. She probably reads of at teleprompter and has no idea what she's even saying.
- Cardinal on Clinton Emails Insulting Catholics: If It Were Another Religion There Would Have Been an Apology
- WikiLeaksVerified account @wikileaks PHOTO: Heavily armed 'police' appear outside Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Julian Assange has political asylum (photo, Tuesday morning) - That dude better sneak out. haha
- WikiLeaks poisons Hillary’s relationship with left After learning how Clinton feels about them, liberals vow to push back against her agenda and appointments.
- WikiLeaks: Donna Brazile Shreds Obama Economy
THE RED DINNER (haha)
It got so akward! But this is funny
Chris MegerianVerified account @ChrisMegerian What stuck out to me about Trump's speech was not his harshness toward Clinton but his obvious resentment toward the elite in the room. - They turned on him when he decided to run. When he was their friends for 20 years.
- Trump jeered over personal attacks against Clinton at charity dinner
- Clinton server email at heart of 'quid pro quo' controversy contained Benghazi intel
- found the rabbit hole!!! CESAR VARGAS DIRECTLY IMPICATED WITH A BIRD DOGGER WITH RECEIPTS
- Obama Bro: How do I get verified? Do I submit my birth certificate? haha
- Hillary Clinton litteraly confirms that the Podesta emails are genuine, saying: "Well, if you went on to read the next of the sentence, I was talking about...".IMPORTANT
- Video: James O’Keefe Confronts Journalists in Spin Room After Debate
- Dirty Soros in charge of the voting machines Crooked DNC guy in charge of the 16 state voting machines
- The Real Benghazi exposed by /pol. If true this is totally earth shattering information. Keep digging through dumps to connect the dots. - It's a Tom Clancy Novel.
- Gingrich: Why Don’t The FBI Investigate DNC After Veritas Video?
- Wikileaks: WikiLeaksVerified account @wikileaks Clinton's "17 US intelligence agencies" may be the biggest, most immediately disprovable wopper ever intentionally made during a debate.
- Media Posting: Clinton's debate reference to nuclear response rekindles judgement questions
- Fox NewsVerified account @FoxNews .@realDonaldTrump: "[@HillaryClinton] very civilly said 'Pardon me.'" #AlSmithDinner
- BOMBSHELL-JUST FOUND another Email with CREAMER coordinating ATTACKS with the DNC. Unacceptable. (self.The_Donald)
- GENTLEMENT, I BELIEVE WE FOUND IT! Diane Feinstein admits to "offer to help" and "be a surrogate" for Clinton in Benghazi hearings. Feinstein is the chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee - THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!! Email ID 23199UNBELIEVABLE (i.redd.it)
- James O'Keefe on Twitter: You say @iarnsdorf of @politico I “broke into” a Senator’s office? Correct your libel or I’ll sue you for defamationMADMAN (twitter.com)
- it's happening (i.redd.it) - Media is getting it.
- WIKILEAKS IS SUGGESTING ENTIRE ELECTION IS RIGGED "POWER CONSOLIDATION EXERCISE" (self.The_Donald) submitted 4 hours ago * by e12012012USA
- Isn't it racist to require ID to vote? (imgur.com)
- WikiLeaksVerified account @wikileaks We have a suprise in store for @TimKaine and @DonnaBrazile.
- ‘I Had Nothing to Do With That!’ Obama Dodges Blame For Skyrocketing Premiums
- Cardinal Dolan says Hillary owes Catholics an apology
- Joe Scarborough Lashes Out At The Media, Defends Trump's Refusal To Say Whether He'd Accept Election Results
- DNC interim chairwoman Donna Brazile categorically denied that she received a debate question on the death penalty in advance in an interview with Megyn Kelly after the third presidential debate (unrelated to the debate in question).
- No, Hillary, 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies Did Not Say Russia Hacked Dem E-mails
- WikiLeaks claims sham U.S. firm is trying to smear Assange
- Hillary Clinton to Crowd at Fund-Raiser in Los Angeles: Bush Was 'Selected' President, Not Elected
- FLASHBACK: GORE REFUSES TO CONCEDE ELECTION, DEMANDS RECOUNT ‘TO ENSURE ALL THE VOTES ARE COUNTED’
|Friday, October 21st, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Vote for Trump 2016
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2016 @ 8:10PM
Nothing pisses off these agnostic people more, than Trump! A+++
I realize you might be sick of politics and want to avoid it but too bad. There's not a lot going on besides it anyway.
I'm 100% PRO TRUMP. I've always liked him since the apprentice. I watch all his rally videos on youtube. Screw Hillary. I wanted Bill and Hillary to go to jail back in the 1990s. This is part 2 where I hope it happens again. Anyone who goes Hillary is just GENERALLY CLUELESS as to how dirty she is or what she really stands for (read the leak emails).
- Trump they just THINK is racist/dirty, but Hillary has PROVEN she's racist (caught using N-word, anti-jew, more), dirty, against women (supports all the arab countries that are anti-women, gay),
- she's BI but is anti gay in her support of anti gay countries. Refuses to come out of the closet for political reasons.
- She's an open marriage swinger, and I hate those fucking swingers. They're a step above furries.
- Hillary hates Catholics, Jews. She hates cops, military, secret service. Hates 1/2 of america (deplorables).
- She wants to let ANYONE in America with little to no screening just like Obama is already doing.
- All she cares about is MONEY and doesn't care WHO gives it to her including enemies of America.
- Once they get the money at the Clinton Foundation, they squander the majority of it.
- She's enabled her husband to be a sexual predator for 40+ years. Bill's a rapist.
Hillary and tons of people belong in jail and only Trump has the potential to make that happen. The FBI is crooked, the DOJ is crooked, President Obama is in on it and crooked. Obama is the dirtiest president we've ever had and we'll only learn later how dirty he was. Only Trump could save us. He might end up being the worst guy since Hitler, but I'd bet on him over Hillary. I voted TRUMP and everyone can eat it. I voted Bush 2x and got burned there but we all know, that you lose every time anyway no matter who you vote for. Politics is a losing battle and they're all dirty.
COMMENTS (5) | POLITICS
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2016 @ 4:22PM
- Sen. Sessions: Obama Keeps 182,761 Convicted Foreign Criminals in United States
- Islamic State Launches Kirkuk Attacks While Focus Is on Mosul Attacks came amid a newly launched offensive by Iraqi army and Kurdish fighters to retake Mosul - Morons. Their 3 week warning.
- Teens Steal Over $13K In iPhones From Natick Apple Store In ‘Flash Mob’ Robbery
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS
Metal Detecting: The Day has Come!
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2016 @ 2:51PM
10/21/2016 - This mystery is old now but some progress. I bought a duplicate hard drive. I'm hoping to swap the contents. check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZx-tU1_gOw. Also, I was able to duct tape the phone battery into a different charger and turn it on. The screen sorta turns on but you can't see it. I'm thinking if I get a USB cable, I can maybe read things off the phone.
Original post: July 14th, 2015 @ 1:09AM
Update 2: Opened up the computer. This is how I did it here. Here's what the insides looked like. No clue if hard drive will work, we'll see! It might blow my 3rd computer hahah.
|From Metal Detecting|
|From Metal Detecting|
|From Metal Detecting|
I dug up a Asus computer from 2012 and a phone with it. Neither will turn on so far.
I need a charging cable. The screen is all cracked.
For the phone, it won't turn on either. I think I'd need to recharge the battery with an external charger.
I'll probably never top that. People think it's stuff from a drug deal or child porn on there.
Also dug up a ring, that is probably not real elsewhere.
What should we do with it? I tried to clean it up best I could. here is the charge cable for it. Another said just pull out the hard drive. Anyone want to buy it? haha.
COMMENTS (3) | TREASURE
Overwatch Official Thread
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2016 @ 9:16AM
- 10/21 - Can't get luck on the loot boxes. Megan got the Witch SKin, Zenyatta 3x, the Pharah. I got only JunkenStein, Frank, and Bastion. In 50 boxes! I earned another 25 or so, and NOTHING.
- 10/10 - CATZ made it to diamond. He was super excited. I'm still at GOLD. I almost deranked to silver if they let me, haha.
- 10/5 - I'm level 163 or so. CATZ is level 314! wtf.
- 9/6 - My mains are Zenyatta, Junkrat, Mercy, Lucio. Some Pharah. Torbjorn. I got ranked about 2200 gold. Afterburn in Kali Compton made it up to 3,000 Diamond. Catz got about 2,7000. Everyone thinks he's some StarCraft 2 player "rootcatz" or something.
- 8/23 - The Guy With The Lowest Possible Rank In Overwatch
- 8/16 - New Animated Short coming - For the most flamed hero, haha.
- 8/16 - Blizzard Reveals New Overwatch Map, Eichenwalde
That Black Cat
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2016 @ 12:15AM
It's the best cat but it keeps doing things. It clawed a hole through the screen door. Took me like $30 to fix it. Then tonight it pulled down mY NEW turtle heat lamp and broke it and the return policy ended on 10/15! Mother fucker. It tried to jump into a toilet of piss too.COMMENTS | NEBU FAMILY
BAD HOMBRES, NASTY WOMEN (ft.
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2016 @ 12:11AM
COMMENTS | AUTO TUNE THE NEWS
Pokemon GO (Pick Team Blue)
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2016 @ 2:45PM
You can join my Google spaces for the latest pokemon news https://goo.gl/spaces/EVqAaV9ABqutwW8C9 (click here) I have 15 free subscribers now.
- 10/21 - up to level 28 and 1/2. I have 0 fun. It's just business.
- 9/1 - Says 900 days to level 40. What a rip. I'm seeing a lot fewer players now. My 87 channel cleared out to 4 people. My other 50+ channel cleared out to about 27 people. It's dying. The huge mistake they made is disabling all the methods for FINDING POKEMON which gave people such excitement. + the grind to max level is 3 years.
- 8/29 - level 26 finally. 15 days at level 25.
COMMENTS (27) | GAMES
Yesterday: First Look at Nintendo Switch
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2016 @ 9:11AM
COMMENTS | GAMES
|Thursday, October 20th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 20th, 2016 @ 8:50PM
- Super-size my superyacht: the quest for bigger boats and gadgets. Wealthy owners want vessels equipped to carry Rolls-Royces, helicopters and submarines
- NSA Can Access More Phone Data Than Ever
- Fans watching fewer NFL games cite protests as primary reason
- Cowardly ISIS commanders escape with their wives and girlfriends – as jihadis are caught on the run disguised in women’s clothing
- Russia taunts US with biggest military offensive since the Cold War
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 20th, 2016 @ 8:41PM
Lost today's news when the site went down.COMMENTS | EXPECTNOTHING.COM
|Wednesday, October 19th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Day 3 of Flu
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 19th, 2016 @ 10:27PM
Been off work for 3 days now. First day I slept until like 12. Then was up a few hours then slept until 8pm. This morning I woke up and I had massive aches in my body and legs. I guess I'll try to go to work tomorrow. I was able to bike around for an hour yesterday but then I was like dead the rest of the time. Today I was up at 1pm or so. I managed to go drive around and do a few things. But I have sorta a glow going on.COMMENTS | NEBU
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 19th, 2016 @ 8:20PM
- All Tesla vehicles being produced now have full self-driving hardware
- TIL that a $350m drillship built in the early '70s by US billionaire, Howard Hughes, to collect 'mineral riches' from the ocean floor was actually a cover for the CIA to be used to lift a lost Soviet submarine, loaded with nuclear missiles, up from the floor of the Pacific Ocean, 3 miles deep
- Jailed 96 days on bogus charge: It is no one's fault?
- TIL the average Buzzfeed article is written at only a 4th grade level (scribblrs.com)
- Most pointless book ever? (imgur.com)
- Anaheim, Angels say yes to $450 million project next to stadium
- Racial Disparities in Police 'Stingray' Surveillance, Mapped Cops are using secret cellphone trackers nationwide to collect cellphone data—especially in poor, black neighborhoods.
- Back in June "Two guys from Boston" found a missing black box high in the Andes, then reddit was awesome and made us internet famous. Now Outside Mag has written a piece on us. Isaac and Dan here, Ask Us Anything! AMA
- What Happened to Eastern Airlines Flight 980?
Ozzy Man Reviews: Military Parading
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 19th, 2016 @ 1:51PM
COMMENTS | HUMOR
Red Dead Redemption 2
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 19th, 2016 @ 12:15AM
is announced. I found the original kinda boring. But people sure loved it.COMMENTS | GAMES
Return to top