|Sunday, September 25th, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 25th, 2016 @ 8:11PM
- Look at these idiots
- Obama's Colossal Email Lie Final Test for Tarnished MSM
- The FBI Investigation of EmailGate Was a Sham/ NSA Analyst: We now have incontrovertible proof the Bureau never had any intention of prosecuting Hillary Clinton
- Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez, 2 others killed in Miami boat crash
- Chelsea bombing suspect spent weeks at Islamist seminary in Pakistan
- Washington state mall shooting: FBI 'not ruling out terrorism' as Turkish man arrested over five killed in Macy's - There's so many terrorist attacks I can't even keep up with them.
- The friendship of George W. Bush and Michelle Obama
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 25th, 2016 @ 8:07PM
Update: 9/23/2016 - Dammit. Went on their site and found out the wait time is 5 fucking months!
Sent in my application yesterday. I hope I make it.
Update: filled out most of my application and collected pictures. I have to renew my US passport first, then use that on this one. I'm also waiting for my mom to copy the docs and send them to me.
Original Post: Looks like I might be a Canadian Citizen by default. I just need $75 for the application. Poor as f. I'm 1 paycheck away from disaster. :(
COMMENTS (11) | CANADA
|Friday, September 23rd, 2016||SUGGEST NEWS|
M.Bacon at Dland Paris
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 23rd, 2016 @ 6:35PM
haha my jealous rage grows as I have to work and do lame chores and feed the boy and take him to school. haha. But at least no one is yelling at us 24/7 when we play video games all we want.COMMENTS (2) | NEBU FAMILY
Friday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 23rd, 2016 @ 6:29PM
- Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal - So now Obama has been caught lying. He clearly knew about the private server.
- Do ‘White Lives Matter’ in Charlotte? Internet Outrage Grows After Protests Turn Violent "CNN quoted a source close to the investigation as saying that a loaded gun had been recovered at the scene of the crime and that fingerprints, DNA and blood on it matched Scott's." - So a black cop shoots a guy with a gun while a lady who probably knew he had a gun says he doesn't have a gun. This is why you wait until you find out what happened when there is no video or details yet. They're protesting over a clean kill.
- Pastafarian Allowed To Wear Colander In Driver’s License Photo
- FBI gave top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills immunity in email probe, rep says
- CHARLOTTE SHOOTING Wife Pleads ... DON'T YOU SHOOT HIM, HE HAS NO GUN! - Depending on whether he had a gun or not. They kept saying drop the gun. LOOKs like he had gun. If so, then they were justified and all the riots are nonsense.
- America's toughest prosecutor demands Anthony Weiner's cellphone records after DailyMail.com reveals his sexting relationship with girl, 15
- Lawyer sues Emirates airline after 'enduring' nine-hour flight seated next to an obese man - I totally agree. Anytime I'm placed next to someone anywhere it's some fat person who can't fit in their seat. It's out of control.
- 'Mad Max' fans descend on post-apocalyptic playground
- Clinton's eyes — a window into her health issues
- DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS
- Clinton gets awkward with Zach Galifianakis on 'Between Two Ferns'
OMG It's Tuesday Already/Disneyland
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on September 23rd, 2016 @ 11:44AM
Friday I went to Disneyland. It was the worst. There were so many people that doing anything was impossible. There's just like a total GLOB (I call it) of people from the entrance to all areas with almost no room to walk. The people are waiting for the parade/fire works. Every ride was like I swear 1-2 hours wait.
They put up their halloween shit on SEPTEMBER 1st.
On top of that, so many things are closed. The train is closed for 1+ year. Haunted Mansion is closed. I think even Matterhorn was closed. Now that they closed their game division I don't have to worry about pissing them off and wanting a job someday haha. It's just sickening how low down they are about trying to milk more money out of people.
They got rid of their add their parking pass to the annual pass option. You can only renew it if you already have it. So they want you to pay $18 a visit for parking. It used to be like $12 or $100 for the year. Such mf-ers.
As I said before, they jacked the price of a turkey leg from $7 to $13.
They jacked the price of the annual passes over 5-10 years from $1000 to $2000! The cost of a cruise.
The pokemon/ingress play is AWESOME there and the only motivation I have for going. The kids are so sick of the place and don't ever want to go. Me and the mom drag them there. Me for the games, her because she loves the place for some odd reason. I never even see her having fun there.
I just want to be done with them and never go back to Disneyland again. I'm paying $150+ a month for passes.
The cruises are awesome though.
COMMENTS (5) | NEWS
Return to top