The politics and SJW stuff, and the ability to be offended at 1% is so bad at tech companies I don't know how any of us are going to survive. People are so worked up into a frenzy about Trump and think they're literally living under the days of Hitler. haha. It's all the propganda war and only one side controlling all the narratives via the web and TV.
1. Can't say you're not anti trump
2. can't say you're a trump supporter
3. can't say anything against the Democrat narritive
There are too many humans on the planet now so nature's way of thinning the herd is to cause people to become more and more insane.
Same situation, myself. Just don't say anything. If I don't have meetings, I go entire days at work without talking. If I'm not free to speak, then to hell if I'm going to draw subjective lines in my head about what to refrain from talking about -- rather just make it easy and not talk. You're better off looking like a retarded quiet person than a conservative.
im lucky the parts store i work in is about 80% pro trump. the other 20% are just coincidently black and liberal, they love obama etc. i always hit em with good stingers like "just wait til your paycheck increases in febuary with trumps taxcuts that the mainstream lying shit news says is only for the rich" they roll their eyes of course but im curious how they will play it off when it really does happen. i can always troll the libtards into silence. i did bring one black dude out of his obama worship when i showed him frank marshall davis`s video on youtube and pointed out thats obamas real daddy.
1. Nunes gets access to all Fusion GPS documentss & witnesses
2. Clinton email investigation reopened (ongoing for at least 12 months)
3. Comey illegal leaks investigation ongoing
4. Clinton Foundation investigation launched by FBI office in Arkansas
5. Court rules House Intelligence investigators receive Fusion GPS bank records
Everyone in my games is liberal. Everyone on my facebook is liberal/Democrat. Everyone at work is liberal (with huge rants on trump). There's like 1 person in Kali compton that isn't liberal. haha. In a life boat on my own.
McCabe draws blank on Democrats’ funding of Trump dossier, new subpoenas planned - Department officials confirmed that Ohr had withheld from superiors his secret meetings in 2016 with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the dossier with input from Russian sources; and with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that hired Steele with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
Ever wonder how ISIS showed up out of nowhere. That's because the CIA/Obama/Hillary created/armed them. Corporate Media Finally Forced to Admit America Armed ISIS - That's why Obama never tried to kill them. Yet trump gets rid of them in 8 months. Our own gov is arming terrorists that in turn have attacked us on our own country.
Any diversion from something as traditional as Santa Claus should be met with extreme critcism. Making him green or a cat or whatever should all be met with extreme criticism. Yet making him black and making Mrs. Claus a male garners no criticism from the media? They're all terrified to even hint at putting up a resistance because they like their jobs.
dont they understand the economy is booming under trump creating confidence to spend so in turn that could mean more people subscribing to play the game they made, and also promising job security. "my 401k is up 40% F%$# trump!" these libtards are truly tards