|Wednesday, March 7th, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 7th, 2018 @ 7:31PM
- Flying And Driving In Antarctica Looks Slow And Scary
- Samsung’s Best TVs Now Come With an Invisibility Cloak... Sort Of
- All The Witcher's Witches
- Massive mystery sea creature washes up on Queensland beach
- Britain's tallest teenager who is 7ft 4ins is still growing at 16
- MOVIEPASS admits company creepily tracks users...
- Anonymous woman to donate up to $50 million of $559 million Powerball winnings to charities, lawyers say
- U.S. Sanctions North Korea for Using Chemical Weapons to Assassinate Kim Jong-Nam
- Male doctors disappearing from gynecology. Not everybody thrilled... interesting. haha.
- 'STAR WARS' composer John Williams to quit scoring..
- Pentagon official warns China is an even bigger threat than we thought
- Coca-Cola to launch an alcoholic 'Chu-Hi' drink
- Still seems like they don't really know despite the clickbait. Amelia Earhart mystery solved? Scientist '99 percent' sure bones found belong to aviator
- Amazon discounts Prime membership for Medicaid recipients. So I just need like 17 more years? haha.
- World's largest plane could launch a Shuttle-sized rocket into space
- Pepe the Frog Creator Files Lawsuit Against Infowars - They just love saying it's used by racists instead of saying by Republicans. hah.
- What is Bitcoin mining?
- Extreme Sports: Guy Goes Bungee Jumping While Playing The Bagpipes
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS | DIGG
March 8th, 2018 @ 5:39AM
|I`m pretty sure that group claiming to have found Amelia Earhart have been searching for her for a long time and have claimed to have found her several times before. I would take anything they say with a grain of salt.|
March 8th, 2018 @ 12:44PM
San Jose, CA
|John Williams hasn't made any good music that I've noticed since the early 2000's. He's been past his prime for at least 30 years. It's been kind of depressing to see him keep composing, like seeing someone on life support.|
Edit-addition: After reading the article, it looks like John Williams himself feels the same way. Also, funny that John Williams didn't compose Star Wars: Rogue One which was the only Star Wars movie in 20 years with decent music :) It'll be great when he's gone.
EDITED: 2018-03-08 12:48:39
March 8th, 2018 @ 12:56PM
San Jose, CA
|Despite LA Times' sensationalization, male gynecologists will never "disappear" because of the free market. If they are more available or slightly less expensive, they will be used. Some percentage of them will also be higher-skilled than the average female gynecologist.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top