|Thursday, January 4th, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 4th, 2018 @ 10:29PM
- IGN editor-in-chief fired for ‘alleged misconduct’ (update)
- Imagine that. McDonald's is testing 'Archburger' made with fresh beef
- Waitress whose friend stole scratch-off winnings gifted trip to Disneyland
- KFC mocks McDonald's in Trump nuclear button tweet parody
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Makes The Force Awakens Much More Interesting
- Amazing new military helicopters to look out for in 2018
- Stan Lee Says Someone Stole $850k from Him to Buy a Condo
- A Not-So-Happy Birthday to Bitcoin
- SpaceX reveals footage of its Falcon Heavy 'megarocket'
- In-N-Out adds hot cocoa, the first new menu item in more than a decade
- Star Citizen raised more money than every other video game on Kickstarter combined in 2017
- Paul Sorvino: I will kill Weinstein for blackballing Mira
- Impatient Passenger Uses Emergency Exit To Leave After Plane Lands
- John Mayer popularized the Kylo Ren Challenge, killing the meme in the process
- DELTA flight forced to return to airport twice...
- Bitcoin rises as report reveals Peter Thiel invested
- 'World's most expensive vodka bottle' stolen from Danish bar
- CNN star Anderson Cooper claims he was 'surprised' by pot-soaked New Year’s Eve segments
- Breakthrough Blindness Treatment Will Cost $425,000 Per Eye...
- Cadbury has launched just 350 to 400 white Creme Eggs that will be in normal wrappers and disguised as normal Creme Eggs. Those who find them could be in with a chance of winning up to £2,000.
- Fatal crash earlier this week was Australian plane's 2nd
- Supermarket staff accused of unwrapping Cadbury Creme Eggs
- Riot Games Unbans Tyler1, A Player It Once Called A 'Genuine Jerk'
- Guy Drinks Water Trapped In Rock For 2-Million Years
- SEARS closing 100+ more stores...
- Check Out These Amazing Pictures of Today’s Snow Bomb Cyclone Thing
- ABCNEWS Brian Ross does NOT return from suspension... haha
- Airbnb guest throws 'New Year's banger' that leaves home trashed, prompts 5 police department response
- Starbucks has a secret Harry Potter menu with drinks
- Applebee’s resurrects all-you-can-eat deal
- New Jersey woman wins $5M from scratch-off ticket she accidentally bought
- Discovery of 500-year-old pistol parts sheds new light on Colorado's Spanish colonial history
- Will signed by Sir Francis Drake goes on sale for £1.2m
- Labor Department Plans Drug Test Regulation for Unemployment Benefits
- The Nintendo Switch Is The Fastest-Selling Console In U.S. History
- Ex-NSA contractor to plead guilty to 'breathtaking' heist of top-secret data
- Krispy Kreme releases shake with doughnut you can drink
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 release date confirmed for 2019 by HBO
- Logan Paul Hijacked Brand Name and Cost Maverick Apparel $4 Million, Claims Clothing Co.
- Report: Intel CEO Sold $24 Million in Stock While Company Was Aware of Massive CPU Bug
- Philip Morris says its New Year's resolution is to give up cigarettes
- Japan Isn't Happy With Logan Paul's Tokyo Video, Either - Guy is such a dbag. He's so ugly too, and his hair. I ask my kid who watches that crap. He says 12 year olds.
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
January 4th, 2018 @ 4:15PM
|For all the great things the internet has brought us, it has brought us an equal number of terrible things like "YouTube Stars".|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top