|Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018||SUGGEST NEWS|
Tuesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on January 2nd, 2018 @ 9:52PM
- Peter Thiel’s Founders’ Fund has reportedly invested between 15 and 20 million dollars into the volatile digital currency, Bitcoin.
- ESA Takes on WHO Over "Gaming Disorder"/li>
- YouTuber Logan Paul under fire after posting video showing apparent suicide victim
- The world's biggest YouTube stars are seeing a massive slowdown
- “OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO F---ED UP”: INSIDE SILICON VALLEY’S SECRETIVE, ORGIASTIC DARK SIDE
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
January 3rd, 2018 @ 7:58AM
|If you guys seen the case in hawaii where they sent out forms (the dirty ass democrat gungrabbers) saying if you had gotten medical mariuana then you lose your gun rights as they (just as they planned) say MJ is a mental illness thereby making you unable to own guns......well this is what they are trying to do with saying gaming is a mental illness....thats alot of gunowners who play games. and to the scumocrats, gamers are used to using guns at least in the digital world and that scares them. So beware this is their plan to disarm by categories. I knew when big bad govt was legalizing weed it was so they could label anyone who bought the legal weed as mentally ill its all about classifying everything as mental illness to stop you from buying guns. |
The democrats are continually looking for tricks to come after the guns. and this is one. since most of us sign up with steam, with gta social club, various gaming controlled databases that want your full name and address it could get hairy if this rule goes into effect. The next time you go to buy a gun and the instant check refuses you on the basis of mental illness you know what happened.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top