|Friday, December 22nd, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on December 22nd, 2017 @ 9:42PM
- hah hah ‘Young Turks’ founder Cenk Uygur apologizes for ‘insensitive and ignorant’ posts about women
- Sessions orders DOJ review after report Obama administration gave Hezbollah a pass
- FBI Fires Suspected Leaker And Comey Ally James Baker
- haha The Price of Freedom for Saudi Arabia’s Richest Man: $6 Billion
- I hope I get some $$ Trump signs off on 2017: President puts his signature on 'biggest ever' tax cut bill that 'corporations are going wild for' as he prepares to spend a 'working' Christmas at Mar-a-Lago
- Petition to dump Damon from 'Oceans 8' gathers pace - Dumb ass should learn what many hollywood greats know, keep your mouth shut. Or you'll hose your careers and your box office numbers.
- Las Vegas shooting: FBI official says info on motive may take until next October to release - I believe nothing the FBI says.
COMMENTS (2) | POLITICS | DIGG
December 23rd, 2017 @ 10:46AM
San Jose, CA
|Middle earners with high CA property tax end up paying more taxes. My taxes are going up about $4K next year because I can't deduct my astronomical Bay Area property tax. Total crap.|
December 24th, 2017 @ 5:24PM
|Why should high tax states like Cali be able to deduct and states like Texas can`t? This should force Cali, NY, MN, and other high tax states to LOWER income and property taxes.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top