|Sunday, November 5th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News + Ancient News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on November 5th, 2017 @ 1:15AM
- Saudi Arabia Arrests 11 princes and Dozens of Former Ministers, Senior Saudi Royal Ousted
- boooo Kate Upton Marries MLB Star Justin Verlander in Italian Wedding
- New York millionaire accused of rape, violence by three women
- NK: Securing nuke sites would require ground invasion, Pentagon says...
- Billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal 11 princes arrested
- NYPD Suspected NYC Jihadi’s Local Mosque of Terror Ties over a Decade Before Massacre
- 4.591 Seconds: The New Rubik's Cube Solving Record
- USA planned 261,000-troop invasion force for Cuba..
- Entire Family Dons T-Rex Costumes To Meet Daughter At Bus Stop After School
- At One Point, Blade Runner 2049 Was Almost a Four-Hour, Two-Part Film
- Should go to his victims. haha Michael Jackson is top earning dead celebrity with $75M
- 3 Navy carriers plan rare exercise in Asia Pacific...
- 102 year-old goes to first World Series game -- since 1926...
- EA Asks Fans To Stop Keeping Old Battlefield Games Alive
- Honolulu sailors rescued after being stranded for 5 months
- Paul Newman's Rolex watch sold for $17.8 million at auction
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
November 5th, 2017 @ 9:05AM
San Jose, CA
|Blade Runner 2049 was pure bliss, but pacing felt a little rushed. I'm first in line for a 4-hour version and hope they release it all in 3D Blu Ray.|
The headline for "EA Asking Fans to Stop" is totally misleading -- the offenders were sharing full versions of the game + assets, rather than just offering multiplayer patches like you're supposed to do when fan-supporting old games.
Also, direct links to Kotaku and Gizmodo? Ugh. I barfed a little in my mouth when I saw some of the comments there.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top