|Saturday, October 21st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 21st, 2017 @ 9:24PM
MSM refusing to cover this story.
- John Podesta’s Brother Bagged $180,000 from Putin’s Uranium Company
- FBN’s Dobbs: Uranium One ‘May Well Turn Out To Be the Biggest Scandal in American Political History’
- Wikileaks: Russian uranium bribery investigation: Bill Clinton met Putin after asking to meet nuclear officials in Moscow -- the same time as being paid $500k for Moscow "talk
- Russian spies targeted Hillary when she was SOS and even infiltrated her inner circle! FBI found out during a spy ring op and had to prematurely break up the ring because they feared Hillary was compromised!!! (explosive Daily Caller article in text of post)
So here are the key facts: The FBI found that Russian intelligence had targeted Hillary Clinton before and during her time as secretary of state. Clinton’s spokespersons denied that this was so. Clinton opposed the Magnitsky sanctions on officials tied to Putin. After her husband received a half-million dollars in Moscow from a Kremlin-connected investment bank, Clinton moved with unusual speed to whisk the ring of 10 Russian spies out of the country and back to Moscow. She had the lopsided swap take place over a long summer weekend, before the FBI was finished with the spies, and before the spies could stand trial. While the FBI was separately investigating Russians involved with buying Uranium One, she approved the sale of American uranium to Russia’s nuclear weapons agency. Principals in the sale then plowed $145 million into her family foundation and projects.
- Emails Reveal Bill Clinton Met With Vladimir Putin Just Before Uranium One Deal
- Air Force could recall as many as 1,000 retired pilots to address serious shortage
- Silverglate: How Robert Mueller Tried To Entrap Me
- Donna Brazile appointed back to the DNC Rules and Bylaws Committee.
- haha Frederica Wilson Paid Imran Awan $138,235
- Firm behind Trump dossier goes to court to block House subpoena for bank records
COMMENTS | POLITICS | DIGG
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top