|Tuesday, October 10th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 10th, 2017 @ 5:45PM
- Autoplay Imran Awan case: Lawmaker calls 'massive' data transfers from Wasserman Schultz aide a 'substantial security threat'
- Is the shame up? Bill and Hillary Clinton 'haven't been speaking for months after he tossed her hand-wringing election book in the TRASH'
- FBI investigates local Government for inadequate supplies distribution Yay
- Obama hahah
- CNN: As Democrats denounce Weinstein, Clintons and Obama stay mum haha
- PJW: After relentlessly refusing to shut up, Hillary has suddenly gone quiet
- ALERT: American Pravda, NYT: Slanting the News and a Bizarre Comey Connection
- NFL Ratings Low hahahaha. F em.
COMMENTS (1) | POLITICS | DIGG
October 10th, 2017 @ 2:18PM
|Hahahaha! The NFL has caved. The marketplace made it`s impact. They didn`t want to lose money.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top