|Sunday, October 1st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on October 1st, 2017 @ 2:15AM
- Toys R Us confirms it will carry SNES Classic on launch day following bankruptcy report
- Army's £440m replacement for Snatch Land Rover breaks down
- Leonardo da Vinci painted 'NUDE Mona Lisa'...
- Why ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’s’ Larry David is like a ‘neurotic Superman’
- Hugh Hefner's son Cooper, 26, takes the reigns at Playboy
- Battlegrounds Players Are Buying A Virtual Bandana For Nearly $1,000
- Cowboy Bebop Director's New Blade Runner Anime Is Killer
- Shocking 'blue hole' discovered in the Great Barrier Reef
- Hugh Hefner Set Wife Up with Millions Long Before Death
- Lockheed Martin tests Mach 6 SR-72 update to Blackbird - So amazing.
- 'STAR TREK' introduces first gay character... Star Trek in general is gay.
- China holds world's first quantum video call
- WELLS FARGO teller stole $185,000 from homeless customer with garbage bag of cash... - He probably got it by begging. 10 years ago someone watched a homeless go into a bank and he had 50k in the bank, more than I've ever had.
- I'll Take This Miniature Commodore 64 Over a Tiny SNES Any Day - Cool but I don't know how I could ever play those games again. haha. I played years worth.
- The SNES Classic Launch Seems To Be Going OK
- Convicted burglar stashed £31,000 of drugs in prison cell
- Man survive 15miles holding on to the side of 99mph train
- V-22 Osprey goes down in Syria, possibly destroyed...
- Saudi man arrested after threatening women drivers
- Russian SWAT team catch thieves raiding jewellery shop
- Nintendo Devs Reminisce About Making The Leap To The SNES
- Los Angeles' iconic palm trees are being killed off
- Feds nab 'one of dark web's largest drug dealers'
- Blade Runner 2049: Ford’s back in the future
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
October 1st, 2017 @ 9:00AM
San Jose, CA
|Ugh, tricked into an actual link to Kotaku. Trying to boycot that site for obvious reasons.|
As for palm trees, F-them! They don't shade for crap, look like garbage in iconic movies, look like garbage in real life, and aren't native. Palm trees are the scourge to me, aesthetically and practically. Good riddance. Maybe if they used the native version which I saw growing down in Joshua Tree natively, I'd be more accepting of it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washingtonia_filifera
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top