|Thursday, August 31st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 31st, 2017 @ 3:26PM
- 8/31 - National Guard get bailed out by a bunch of rednecks with monster trucks (hard to get a confirmation on this) source
- Marines float to the rescue with tanks in Friendswood - Awesome!
- #1 Reddit Post. Lame guy at the church wouldn't open the doors to survivors.
- Haha people are still playing ingress in that mess. Even downtown.
- Best Buy is scum.
- Sad: Houston Police officer drowns in Harvey floodwaters
- Startling before and after photographs reveal the devastating floods in Houston as Hurricane Harvey swamps the city, destroying thousands of homes and prompting the mayor to plead for help
- Why Wasn’t Houston Evacuated Before Hurricane Harvey?
Update: this week it's 90-100 all week and clear.
As it's perfectly 85 degrees and sunny, fake news would have us believe there's a hurricane somewhere else.COMMENTS | AMERICA | DIGG
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top