|Monday, August 21st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on August 21st, 2017 @ 9:46PM
- Today's Solar Eclipse Left a Path of Nightmarish Traffic in Its Wake
- Crowds gather to witness solar eclipse in Oregon
- We Flew a Plane to Go See the Solar Eclipse
- Americans are dazzled as eclipse turns day into night
- A total eclipse of the sun is a reason to unplug
- Solar Eclipse 2017 Times Across Calif.: When You Can See The Aug. 21 Main Event [Interactive Maps]
Los Angeles - 62.2 percent obscuration Start of partial eclipse (C1): 16:05:45 UT / 9:05 a.m. PST Maximum eclipse: 17:21:14 UT / 10:21 a.m. PST End of partial eclipse (C4): 18:44:51 UT / 11:44 a.m. PSTCOMMENTS (1) | SCIENCE | DIGG
August 22nd, 2017 @ 7:12PM
|Anyone have stats on how many people went blind yesterday?|
I'm just curious.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top