|Saturday, June 17th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 17th, 2017 @ 11:37PM
- Anger as death toll rises to 58: Desperate families of missing criticise the chaotic handling of casualty lists as firefighters use sniffer dogs in search for bodies
- Schools, hospitals and homes across the country could be fitted with the deadly cladding blamed for Grenfell Tower blaze and will now have to be inspected
- I ran into an apocalypse: Firefighter's harrowing account of horror inside Grenfell inferno as he faced agonising choice whether to save a mother and daughter on the 10th floor or a family on the 14th
- London fire: messages of people trapped inside Grenfell
- London fire: Couple's final phone calls from Grenfell
- ANGER OF THE SURVIVORS Sadiq Khan confronted by young boy as he faces furious crowd demanding answers at Grenfell Tower scene
- Fireproof cladding on Grenfell would have cost £5k more - Cheap fux
- Mass fight breaks outside Kensington town hall as Grenfell protest turns ugly
- 'SHE THREW HER BABY FROM THE NINTH FLOOR' London fire eyewitness accounts tell of parents throwing their children from Grenfell Tower and one resident who made a parachute
- Fears that new cladding made Grenfell Tower 'light up like a matchstick': First bodies are removed from building as 12 are confirmed dead and dozens missing amid chilling warning that 'nobody on top three floors survived'
I'd have a parachute.COMMENTS | NEWS | DIGG
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top