|Wednesday, June 7th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on June 7th, 2017 @ 10:35PM
- The ‘Independent’ Mr. Comey - His prepared testimony shows why he deserved to be fired.
- 5 D Chess
- Looks Like CNN's Anonymous Sources Got This One Wrong
- Infuriating Her name is Sara Zelenak. Her crime: she was in London. This beautiful young woman was stabbed to death by one of the terrorists.
- DOJ ends Holder-era ‘slush fund’ payouts to outside groups
- Fake News: BBC admits Aleppo Boy was propaganda
- Bill O'Reilly - Not much out of the Senate Intelligence hearings today. 0/4 chieftains implicated the WH in any wrongdoing. Bad day for the anti-Trump media
- South Korea Suspends Deployment of U.S. Antimissile System
- Trump: I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow.
- EU bullshit censorship coming to America! NEWS BLACKOUT ON REFUGEE BOYS WHO SEXUALLY ASSAULTED IDAHO GIRL
- Kellyanne is fired. Scratch that. Bannon is canned. Scratch that. Kushner has been removed. Scratch that. Gorka is gone. Scratch that. Spicer has been replaced. Scratch that. Sessions offered to resign. *YOU ARE HERE*
- Posters showing up making fun of ANTIFA haha
COMMENTS (2) | POLITICS | DIGG
June 7th, 2017 @ 2:15PM
|It's funny looking at different media sources. Fox's website basically says ho hum nothing happened at the hearing at all. CNN's website makes it seem like Trump committed 500 felonies and he'll be hauled away any moment now.|
June 7th, 2017 @ 3:33PM
|Fox News is still considered MAINSTREAM MEDIA by trump supporters. They forced Sean Hannity to quit talking about Seth Rich. He was the only one that was going to do anything. Now the thing is dying again. People like TUCKER but him and Sean Hannity are all that's left. It's dying. I've hated it since like 2000 though. Still better than the other ones.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top