|Wednesday, May 31st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 31st, 2017 @ 7:08PM
- Clinton rips DNC: I inherited nothing hahaha
- CONGRESS ISSUES 'UNMASKING' SUBPOENAS - They try to disguise it with the fake news about Russia.
- ADT pulls ads from CNN - awesome>
- we now know for certain that the Obama administration weaponized the intelligence agencies in order to use them against political opponents, in a manner that is unprecedented, highly dangerous to our democracy, and criminal. - They need to do something.
- Donald J. Trump = Kathy Griffin should be ashamed of herself. My children, especially my 11 year old son, Barron, are having a hard time with this. Sick!
- Gitmo Terrorist Released by Barack Obama Caught Recruiting for ISIS
COMMENTS (4) | POLITICS | DIGG
May 31st, 2017 @ 12:17PM
|Really? Trump's 11yr old saw this? As in he's actively perusing CNN and/or following Griffin's Tweeter feed? I call BS on that.|
May 31st, 2017 @ 12:51PM
|You don't have to actively be watching CNN or looking at a specific twitter feed to come across stuff you don't want to see. Things start one place and spread everywhere. As much as I love the internet, it really does bring to light the worst of humanity.|
May 31st, 2017 @ 1:52PM
|I started watching tv at age 5 and have never stopped. It's not unimaginable for him to see that at age 11.|
May 31st, 2017 @ 9:47PM
|Not saying it's impossible, just highly improbable given the types of content/sites most kids are visiting at that age. Hell, the only reason *I* know about this is because of this site!|
And to be quite frank, if Trump is allowing his child to do/go wherever on the internet without any kind of parental controls or monitoring then I hate to say it but tough sh$t. The internet can be a cruel place but it's the last place of true unfettered free speech. Better to educate your children on how to navigate it then bitch about something you found offensive, especially if you're the overly sensitive type and/or a controversial figure in the public's eye.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top