|Sunday, May 21st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Sunday + OLD Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 21st, 2017 @ 7:53PM
- Comic Adam Sandler turns tables on critics with Cannes triumph
- 200 Nude Models to Descend on Times Square...
- $2.5 million to live in California trailer park...
- Never been. Maybe I should. Knott’s Berry Farm’s Soak City opening this weekend for summer with new waterslides
- Video Of An R/C Truck Speeding Around On Top Of A Lake
- ISIS 'on the brink of total defeat in Mosul'
- Here Is the Porn Video That Played in DC's Union Station Last Night [NSFW]
- Toyota Invested $350,000 In A 'Flying Car' That's Actually A Drone
- INSIDE THE APPLE MOTHERSHIP...
- Inside Ivanka Trump’s Apartment On “MTV Cribs: Prozac Edition”
- Pippa Middleton hires a SPITFIRE for a wedding flypast
- Feds Seize $7.2 Million in Drugs at Border in Day
- Brancusi Head Sells for $57.4 Million...
- Goldie Hawn reveals how women today act differently
- My kid, they pirated, pirates, hahaha Report: Disney's Iger says hackers claim to have stolen upcoming 'Pirates' movie
- Chinese 'click farm' of 10,000 phones that give FAKE 'likes'...
- Newport Beach to honor John Wayne’s life with exhibit at Balboa Island Museum and park renaming
- Israel Built A Fighter Jet So Strange That Boeing Thought It Was A Joke
- Over 560 Million Passwords Discovered in Anonymous Online Database
- I always worried about that. But I still have my $300 one. Disney thief caught
- Mildly funny Family Guy creator’s new Star Trek parody series is more Spaceballs than anything else
- Christie Brinkley lists her Hamptons estate for $29.5M
- I agree Britons throw out £80MILLION worth of bananas every year - I only like the green ones.
- The 74 pages that created professional baseball can be yours for about $3 million
- Sears CEO 'taking a stand' against Craftsman supplier, shares drop
- I'm Flying, Jack!: Skydiver Becomes First To Jump From An Ultra-Powerful Drone Copter
- Twitch streaming 886 episodes of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood
- Master of None’s best new character is a total Overwatch nerd
- Takeaways and pizza can boost your brain power
- Italy giving away 100 castles -- for free...
- now that is funny Strangest pizza delivery ever?
- NES legacy lives on
- Arrested Development is officially back for a fifth season
- Texas girl needs surgery to remove fidget spinner part
- The Witcher Is Getting A Netflix Series - Hope it comes with the hot nude chicks.
- GoPro camera saves journalist from ISIS sniper fire
- Inside Chinese "Click Farms"
- Pizza Hut struggling?
- Destiny 2 is coming to Blizzard’s Battle.net
- Millionaire Marcus Lemonis of ‘The Profit’ to reopen Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour in mid-June
- Underground Nazi ‘city’ of bunkers built by Dutch slaves
- Coke quietly cutting sugar content of its biggest drinks
- A former Disney Imagineer’s guide to Walt Disney World’s Frontierland
- First fighter ace of WWII was Polish war hero
- Legalized marijuana turns Colorado resort town into homeless magnet
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Will Be Out In October
- Commando officer's gripping tale of survival
- This 22-year-old created a $1M 'healthy' gummi bear company
- The 1982 Jean-Michel Basquiat artwork, depicting a face in the shape of a skull, was sold at auction by Sotheby's in Manhattan on Thursday night for a record $110 million.|
- Just like the actual location. More than 130 Rio Olympic medals returned after rusting
- Google profits from ads which target sick and desperate
- Federal Judge Tosses ‘Clock Boy’ Discrimination Suit - Don't bring a fake bomb to school?
- So George Romero's Next Of the Dead Movie Is Basically About Zombie NASCAR
- Blue Angels flyover captured in Florida couple’s wedding photos
- Democracy in Cuba is smuggled on thumb drives, spreads on street networks
- I shoulda bought. BOOM: BITCOIN Value Jumps 350% in 12 Months... or mined.
- I saw one dork with these. Forget Spinners: This $5 Cube Is a Better Way to Fidget
- California DOJ Working on 60 Pages of ‘Assault Weapon’ Regulatory Changes Behind Closed Doors
- Border Patrol Agents Seize $8M in Liquid Meth near Texas Border
- What's up with Blizzard using the Battle.net name again?
- Chinese Su-30 Fighter Flies Inverted Over U.S. Nuclear Detection Plane Above East China Sea
- Porsche's $13m superyacht
- Catwoman: Men weren't shy
- Aisha Tyler Ordered to Pay Ex-Husband $2 Million in Divorce - I really like her. That sucks for her.
- Bobby Moynihan leaving 'Saturday Night Live' for CBS sitcom that sucks, not that I watch it.
- ‘Arrested’ rumors are true
- Santa Ana burglary suspects escape police in Downtown Los Angeles following high-speed chase - They won
- Ex-Secret Service Officer Gets 20 Years for Sexting Teens From White House - They're all pedos in Washington.
COMMENTS (1) | NEWS | DIGG
May 22nd, 2017 @ 9:18AM
|Being an Annual Pass holder at Disneyland (even though those thefts are are at Disneyworld), I am amazed how trusting people are. They park their strollers with ALL their stuff in the bottom (keys, wallets, purses, and things they have bought) and hop on a ride. I can't excuse people for stealing, but people are dumb if they don't take care of their own stuff.|
When my kids were young, I would take a cheap cane stroller (or rent one there since they will replace it if it gets taken), and carry all our stuff with us in a back pack on the ride. It's not worth a thief's time taking a cheap ass stroller.
Regardless, I hope that b**** gets what is coming to her.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top