|Friday, May 19th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on May 19th, 2017 @ 11:21PM
- George Soros boosts another DA candidate, in Philadelphia race
- Gregg Jarrett: Why Robert Mueller should resign as special counsel
- F them both Huma Abedin’s Attorneys File Her Divorce Papers After Anthony Weiner Guilty Plea
- Clapper back in March told Meet the Press that when he issued a January 6th multiagency intelligence community assessment about Russian interference in the election, the report didn't include evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, essentially saying he hadn't been aware of any such evidence up through January 20th, his last day in office.
- Comey agrees to testify in open hearing before Senate Intelligence Committee
- FAKE NEWS: NYT Journalist Behind Comey Memo Admits He NEVER Saw It
- Harvard Study Reveals Huge Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias " the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports"
- Biggest gang sweep in Charlotte history nabs 83 ‘Bloods’
- ‘I Have A Sickness:’ Ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty To Sexting Teen Girl "He could face a fine and anywhere from no time in prison to up to 10 years. Weiner agreed to not appeal any sentence between 21 and 27 months in prison."
- Balloons, sewer robots, 10,000 cops to guard Trump on trip... - Read this, super interesting.
COMMENTS | POLITICS | DIGG
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top