|Wednesday, April 12th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Wednesday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 12th, 2017 @ 8:12PM
- Britney Spears: I'm done
- 'Shawshank Redemption' Oak Tree Cut Down Forever (PHOTO)
- Fighter jets zip through Star Wars Canyon in California
- What on Earth Makes a $500 Router Worth It?
- Michigan nurse wins $4M in scratch off ticket; will scale back work to '40 hours'
- US Navy ploughs $1.7m into research to create spy robots
- Pizza Acrobatics Are A Real Thing And There Are Competitions
- Eating fresh fruit daily could cut risk of diabetes by 12%
- Vloggers can earn up to $300,000 for ONE sponsored video
- Burger King's Dystopian New Ad Campaign Is Already a Cyanide and Toenail Clippings Disaster [UPDATED]
- Mom Apologizes For Trying To Sell Son's Rare Magic Card
- YouTube TV Customers Will Be Forced to Watch Commercials on Recorded Shows
- Inmates build computers, tap prison network, apply for credit cards...
- Oculus Seeks New Trial vs ZeniMax
- Christopher Walken Gets a TSA Pat Down in Atlanta (PHOTO)
- The Murdochs Assess the O’Reilly Damage Who even watches that asshole. He's 100% arrogance.
April 14th, 2017 @ 10:21PM
|I worked at a Pizza place when I lived in Idaho and Salt Lake City when I was 14-15. We used to hand roll the pizza. I would flatten it by hand, roll the edge out, spin it to even out the middle, throw it on a pan and cut the edges in about 20-30 seconds. You actually get pretty good at spinning after doing so many during rush.|
I can do the spins in the air, behind the back and hand to hand switches (my kids are amazed at me just twirling a damp towel or square pillow), but forget the shoulder rolls. I didn't even know there was a competition for that.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top