|Friday, April 7th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 7th, 2017 @ 2:50PM
- Why radical islam is bad
- Rand Paul, did Susan Rice commit a crime? ‘Yeah.’
- NBC Politics / @NBCPolitics - BREAKING: SCOTUS nominee Neil Gorsuch has received the 51 votes needed to be confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Flashback=> Susan Rice in January: We Were Able to Get Syrian Government to Voluntarily and Verifiably Give Up Chemical Weapons
- 'Pinkwashing' populism: Gay voters embrace French far-right Muslim hates gays. Anyone gay person going pro MUSLIM doesn't seem to understand they want them dead.
I think it was dumb to attack Syria. Now we're going up against Russia.
- US PROBES POSSIBLE RUSSIAN ROLE IN SYRIA ATTACK
- US missile strikes: Russia announces plan to bolster Syrian air defences and derides Trump over 'extremely low' effectiveness of bombing
- A truck has rammed into a large crowd of people in the centre of Stockholm killing at least five people and injuring others in a suspected terror attack
- Exclusive: Trump eyes new chief of staff; House Leader on short list
- Russian warship steams toward US destroyers that launched Syria strikes
- Trump: Why I Launched a Missile Strike on Syria
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top