|Saturday, April 1st, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Saturday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:30PM
- Orange County photographers capture the beauty - and importance - of the ocean
- FBI arrest British 'drug lord' in his Lithuanian bolt-hole
- Police in one US state could get to fly drones outfitted to kill
- Meet pet detective who finds 24,000 lost animals a year...
- Each booth is an alternate reality. (i.redd.it) - This is mind blowing. Also check This
- Jeff Bezos Is Now the World's Second Richest Person
- Vietnam's first Female Billionare - Great plan.
- They should maybe merge the sexes if shit like that is going on.
- $42M San Francisco penthouse in the clouds could break records
COMMENTS (3) | NEWS | DIGG
April 1st, 2017 @ 8:36AM
San Jose, CA
|Competitions should be based on X/Y chromosome counts, not identity.|
April 1st, 2017 @ 4:43PM
|I agree with Gamelore. And you could make a second category with all the trans people competing against eachother. The end result would be obvious.|
April 3rd, 2017 @ 1:38PM
|Chromosomes aren`t necessarily that simple and straight forward either though. Nature does some weird stuff.|
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top