|Thursday, March 30th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Thursday Politics 2
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 30th, 2017 @ 11:44PM
- Donald Trump’s Emergency Budget Plan Buys 62 Miles of Border Wall In 2017
- Malibu Elites Declare Beach Community a ‘Sanctuary City’
- Trump Calls for Investigation into the Clintons’ Russian Ties
- ICE Arrests Alien Parolees at Texas Community Service Event
- Father of Maryland high school rape suspect arrested by ICE - VIDEO: Rape case rocks sanctuary city debate - TODD STARNES: 'Sanctuary' mayors have American blood on their hands
- LOOSE LIPS: Ex-Obama official admits Trump intel gathering
- White House Invites Lawmakers to View Surveillance Docs...
- ICE makes 84 arrests in three-day operation targeting Pacific Northwest - Sessions seeks to speed up deportation of illegal immigrants in federal facilities
- Hillary Emails: Top Clinton Aide Plotted to ‘Help’ News Media ‘Figure Out How Things Work’
- Flashback–2013 Chuck Schumer Argued Against ‘Obstruction’ of Nominees ‘No Matter Who’s in Power’
- Planned Parenthood Donated to California AGs Behind Investigation of Videomakers
- Hillary Clinton aides had access to State Dept. after she left, says key lawmaker
- If Evelyn Farkas Resigned in 2015, How Did She Have Access to Trump-Russian Intelligence?
- PAUL RYAN: NUNES’ SOURCE FOR TRUMP SURVEILLANCE IS A ‘WHISTLEBLOWER TYPE’
- Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal - "Tens of millions of dollars from uranium investors flowed into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped decide whether to approve the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity."
- Cisco learned from Wikileaks that the CIA had hacked its systems
- North Carolina lawmakers set to vote on 'bathroom bill' repeal, gay rights advocates slam deal
COMMENTS (1) | POLITICS | DIGG
Word To Your Mom
March 30th, 2017 @ 12:43PM
|That Uranium One deal seems to be the final word in pay to play politics. Local politicians in my area have been indicted at both the federal and state level for similar schemes, albeit at a much smaller level. The entire premise of the Clinton Foundation reeks of quid pro quo--cash for political influence. |
I like how Podesta hid his shares in the deal under his daughter's name. How these people haven't been indicted on bribery and public corruption charges is beyond me.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top