|Monday, March 20th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Monday Random News
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 20th, 2017 @ 7:17PM
- TIL the heir to the Baskin-Robbins family fortune turned down his inheritance, moved to a small cabin, and swore off dairy after both co-founders died from diseases he believed were connected to their ice cream consumption But they died happy.
- China 'aims 1,500 missiles at US military bases' as war boss threatens to ‘SHOOT' enemies
- David Rockefeller, Philanthropist and Head of Chase Manhattan, Dies at 101
- Exclusive: Canadian border authorities detaining record number of Mexicans
- Southern California's house flipping takes a dip
- A smooth ride? Boat dubbed the '4x4 for the ocean' features an incredible suspension system - I want that.
- Telltale Games’ CEO is stepping down
- Eddie Murphy Really Is Working On 'Coming to America' Sequel - I loved that movie.
- Teenager discovers 7.44 carat diamond in Arkansas state park
- Syrian missile fired at Israeli jets is intercepted
- hahahaha f that guy and all of them. Former L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca's conviction sends a message but there's still 'need for reform'
- Having kittens! The hilarious moment a playful cat sneaks up on a friend and gives it the fright of its life in a game of hide-and-seek
- Brewery bosses invent an edible beer can holder which could save sea life from the scourge of deadly plastic six-packs which fish mistake for jellyfish
- Lame Netflix to Scrap Five-Star Ratings amid Amy Schumer Controversy - Her show was crap and deserved those 1 stars.
- Flying Squad detectives hunt for £7million snatched during airport heist: Banknotes weighing more than half a ton are stolen from an armour-plated truck near Heathrow - Fits my video
- Millionaire shipping tycoon, 74, accuses his ex-wife, 45, of fleeing the country with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of jewels - in HIS private plane
- The Voice of doom: Saturday night talent contest poached from the BBC for £300million has already lost HALF of its six million viewers
- Jackass Who Risked Lives Flying a Balloon Chair Fined $26k - lame. I thought it's cool.
- Ramraider 'pocketed £38,000 from an ATM after smashing into a Spar store with a JCB digger so hard the building almost COLLAPSED'
- Horrifying MLB The Show Glitch Is Not Okay
- American Says In 2007 It's His Dream To Work At Nintendo, Winds Up In Credits For Breath Of The Wild
- 'BBC Dad' Interview Gets Inevitable Star Wars Parody
- There’s Now a Slip ‘N Slide That Doesn’t End Until You Decide to Let Go
- How a crack team of marine experts spent 20 years breaking secret wartime codes and scouring archives to finally trace the £4.5BILLION of British gold sunk by the Nazis - Me wants.
- 50 years ago Saturday, Pirates of the Caribbean opened at Disneyland - That's my fav ride there probably.
- World's most powerful passports ranked in study
- Will Applebee's 'all business' coupon promotion help save slumping sales? (autoplay) - that place sucks
- Who owns London? Qataris now have 24 MILLION square feet of prime real estate in the capital - putting them ahead of the City of London and even the Queen
- Uber president steps down after 6 months - That company is scary as f.
- X-rated photos of Holly Willoughby 'stolen and threatened for use online' as she joins Millie Mackintosh on 'new list of stars targeted by hackers'
- Taking the direct route! Train goes through the centre of a 19-storey block of flats in China's 'Mountain City'
- Two men are arrested after pocketing hundreds of dollars they found in the street when bank robbers fleeing a heist dropped wads of cash haha
- Former Overwatch Teammates Reunite As "Laser Kittenz"
- ‘You’ve gotta be real careful around here’: Tim Allen says Hollywood is like '1930s Germany' for conservative actors as he appears on Jimmy Kimmel's show
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top