|Tuesday, March 14th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on March 14th, 2017 @ 7:13PM
- The Place for Tax Woes: Nine MSNBC Personalities Had Tax Liens Filed Against Them
- WHITE HOUSE SAYS TRUMP PAID $38M IN TAXES, MADE $150M IN '05
- Paul Joseph WatsonVerified account @PrisonPlanet = Amazing. Virtually every link I post on Facebook is now being labelled "spam".
- Tillerson: UN Human Rights Council must reform or US will leave - Screw those guys.
- Plot thickens in probe of House IT contractors
- James O'Keefe - Still no comment from @UFT @nysut @BilldeBlasio @NYCMayor about #TeachersUnion covering up sex crimes to protect teachers. and BREAKNG: NEW YORK TEACHERS UNION PROTECTS PEDOPHILE TEACHER, COVERS UP RAPE OF STUDENTS AT KNIFE POINT
- facebook difference
- "They're" trying to get a better French leader in that will deal with abusive migrants. Well one of the opponents is out. Francois Fillon placed under formal investigation
- Julian Assange - Clinton stated privately this month that she is quietly pushing for a Pence takeover. She stated that Pence is predictable hence defeatable.
- CNN keeps cutting the feeds when the people say conservative things against their liberal agenda Video
- Pamela Moore @Pamela_Moore13 - The corrupt news system has been rigged for years and people are starting to wake up finally! #MAGA 🇺🇸
- WikiLeaks - Close Clinton ally gave $467,500 to wife of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe who was investigating Clinton - They better do something.
- Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’ GG
- Fox News - .@JudgeNap: Obama 'went outside chain of command,' used British spy agency to surveil Trump
- Paul Joseph Watson - Sweden responds to a top cop blowing the whistle on migrant crime by silencing other cops from speaking out.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top