|Saturday, February 18th, 2017||SUGGEST NEWS|
Posted by: Nebuchadnezzar on February 18th, 2017 @ 9:27PM
- Man in Domino's uniform caught stocking up on wings, frozen foods at Aldi market
- Roe v. Wade Plaintiff 'Jane Roe' Dead at 69
- Melania Trump: No Matter What the Opposition Is Saying, I Will Act in the Best Interest of All of You
- US Congress launches a probe into climate data that duped world leaders over global warming
- Report: Trump May Designate Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps a Terrorist Group
- Intel Announces $7 Billion Investment in AZ Factory, Creating Thousands of Jobs
- TRUMP: 'PHENOMENAL' TAX CUT PACKAGE COMING IN 2-3 WEEKS
- Groups want Trump to close loophole allowing illegal immigrants to abuse tax credits
- 140 SOMALI REFUGEES SETTLED IN US AFTER COURT SUSPENDS BAN
- Study: 1 in 5 Illegal Aliens Live in NYC, LA
- Mexican National Found Guilty of Illegal Voting
- Come to Santa Ana, half the town would disappear. Trump’s Immigration Raids Have Arrived in New York City, Advocates Report
- CIA director gives medal to top Saudi royal
- Ex-Intel Staffer: CIA’s Denial of Trump National Security Council Appointee’s Clearance ‘Unprecedented
- Miller: We Have Provided ‘Enormous’ Evidence of Voter Fraud
- Report: ’72 Terrorists Came From Countries Covered by Trump Vetting Order’
- Stephen Miller Is a ‘True Believer’ Behind Core Trump Policies
- Images reveal that Elon Musk's tunnel under LA to dodge traffic really IS happening as a large pit is dug near his SpaceX headquarters
- Lame auto play video: Angela Merkel says Europe must take MORE refugees and Islam 'isn't source of terror'
- John McCain just systematically dismantled Donald Trump’s entire worldview
- EXCLUSIVE: 'We can't even go to the bar!' Members of Mar-a-Lago are outraged that President Trump is closing the doors to the Palm Beach club for the weekend - after shelling out up to $200,000 to join and $15,000 in dues
- 11 Times Barack Obama Abused Press Freedom
- Milo Yiannopoulos spars with Bill Maher, attacks female comics
- Exclusive: Few Rogue Border Agents Resist Trump Policies
- Soros-Backed Group Urges EU to Use ‘Nuclear Option’ on ‘Populist’ Poland
COMMENTS (1) | POLITICS | DIGG
February 18th, 2017 @ 11:11AM
|Milo Yiannopoulos spars with Bill Maher...|
I watched that with great interest. Good for Maher for having the balls to bring someone like Milo on. They both raised some valid points.
I will say though now that I've taken the time to watch more of Milo's talks, he really needs to tone down the personal, ad-hominem attacks. It really dilutes his more poignant observations and isn't worth the cheap/easy laughs it may generate. He's got some crazy views but with it mixed in some great insights.
You are unable to add Comments because you are not logged in. If you have an account please login in now.
You can Create an Account, it takes less then a minute.
Return to top